What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Are you sure about the F-15 and Popeye because Popeye is israeli cruise missile and Egypt doesn't buy anything from them even components. Is it a new video on their youtube channel (MoD)?
The army is training on how to repel a comprehensive attack with Israel, and the maneuver simulates the conditions of war and the placement of forces on the ground

Does anyone know when the Congress will vote about the F-15 deal? It will be this year or next year?

Whatever sanctions they will place on us is better than what they did to limit our airforce theres no harsher punishment than having your land violated and cant counter it.
if we were anctioned will saudi help us? UAE and saudi are thinking off buiding a pipe to israel to transport their oil saving money anf avoiding the suez canal and it looks like they might do it

Egypt will never be sanctioned. Europe and Egypt always had excellent relations.

P.s. was in Egypt just two weeks ago and in december as well.

Does anyone know when the Congress will vote about the F-15 deal? It will be this year or next year?
I dont want to know. Idw this deal. and iam very displeased on hiw sisi is dealing with israel shouldve atleast prevented tge parties happening in taba just absloutely absurd

Egypt will never be sanctioned. Europe and Egypt always had excellent relations.

P.s. was in Egypt just two weeks ago and in december as well.
America will at one circumstance, if we impose a threat to the existance of israel

I dont want to know. Idw this deal. and iam very displeased on hiw sisi is dealing with israel shouldve atleast prevented tge parties happening in taba just absloutely absurd

America will at one circumstance, if we impose a threat to the existance of israel

Nope. Just look at german chancellor Merkel. She signed a giant weapon deal with Egypt on her last day in office so nobody of new government could stop it. Air defence, frigstes ect.

Egypt and Europe were always very close.

We share friendship since thousands of years

Nope. Just look at german chancellor Merkel. She signed a giant weapon deal with Egypt on her last day in office so nobody of new government could stop it. Air defence, frigstes ect.

Egypt and Europe were always very close.

We share friendship since thousands of years
I still dont know why they approved it. Iam not complaining tho. Iam talking about america not europe although in a serious war scenario we will get sanctioned by everyone including europe but i doubtt greece will join in britian will defeintly join they are america's little goblin at this point not sure about germany and italy. France wont

Khalas you became officially Egyptian. You and @Foinikas are now in the Egyptian gang hahahaha

Ha ha no im just very interested in egyptian history.

In december i was in Cairo with my girlfriend and my mom. We had our own guide and stayed at Marriott Mena House. We toured pyramides in Gizeh, Saqqara and Dahshur. We also had a day trip to Amarna and Beni Hasan, went to Meidum and the pyramide at al-Lahun. We also visited Abusir and the museum in cairo.

And two weeks ago i went to Luxor. Again had own guide so we visited Karnak, Luxor temple and museum. Valley of Kings we went into 12 tombs xD , Hatshepsut temple. Valley of the queens and valley of the workers. Also big day trip to Abydos and Dendera and Medinet Habu as well as Ramesseum and tombs of nobles.

I loved all of it. In tomb of nobles i was in tomb of vizier Rekmire who served under Pharaoh Amenhotep II and at the walls was paintings of greek delegations who visited the Pharaoh. It was so crazy to see how long our people know and work with each other. Also interesting how egyptians painted us. Our ancestors did wear long hair and this was obviously something egyptians did find cool or funny 😅

All in all i loved it. Maybe i come again in january if the new museum finally opened?

I still dont know why they approved it. Iam not complaining tho. Iam talking about america not europe although in a serious war scenario we will get sanctioned by everyone including europe but i doubtt greece will join in britian will defeintly join they are america's little goblin at this point not sure about germany and italy. France wont

Germany sees Egypt as most important partner in the region in evry field . Under Obama relations between Egypt and USA were very bad but Germany opposed any bad politics against Egypt.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom