What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Yallah ya gamaya fehn el Su-35SE ouzeen nshoufhum!!! Gadammit!!!! loi

Notice no flaps or aieorons? Just V-stabs on a very hsot runway.

Hahaha so true. I'd love to see the Egyptian commander pilos with at least 2000 hrs experience do things like thisQ

This is the best picture of all of the motive the heavy's so they can put on the fin powerful special heat metal the paint or warp the stabilizer brilliant for the secret rocket launching devastating missiles.

Last edited:
@Lord Of Gondor , how many did India buy from that rip 0ff?
Half a Billion USD per boat in 2005 money.
Meanwhile Aussies are knee deep in a Short fin Barracuda w/ conventional drive where each boat could cost over 12 Billion AUD(Figure from memory)
:lol:

On the subject of the Typhoons from Italy, here are some lovely shots of Italian Eurofighters in beast mode:
20210319_EFA_Full-Load-7.jpg

20210319_EFA_Full-Load-5-1.jpg

20210319_EFA_Full-Load-11.jpg

All thanks to Aviationist

Hahaha so true. I'd love to see the Egyptian commdaner pkiilos with at least 2000 hrs experience do things like this:

Half a Billion USD per boat in 2005 money.
Meanwhile Aussies are knee deep in a Short fin Barracuda w/ conventional drive where each boat could cost over 12 Billion AUD(Figure from memory)
:lol:
LOL!! Aussies definitely made a TON of mistakes amd they should have optedfor the F35 hackle they've been fighting with the US is the Manchurian invasion in wIIi scratch then they were in the wet trenched with wet foot and shell shock in wwII not to mention the BRUTSL punishment then took in WWII. Ever ses one of thods horrid schock sights, bro? So all they had to do is negotiate with the price at the condition that they will protect the China Sea together with the US and in return for the US to protect Australia and I guarantee you the US would've agreed in a minute because there are way too many dangerous animals in Australia and no one ever invades the land down uner lol. plus they want to sell many more F-35 they have a HUGE goal to meet so they will aggrege with allies like the Aussies.

On the subject of the Typhoons from Italy, here are some lovely shots of Italian Eurofighters in beast mode:
20210319_EFA_Full-Load-7.jpg

20210319_EFA_Full-Load-5-1.jpg

20210319_EFA_Full-Load-11.jpg

All thanks to Aviationist
Bro, why are you doing this to me?!?!?! I love this aircaft maybe more than the Rafal except foral the crap US weapons and components in it. But what a beauty. It and the Su-30 and Su-35 have the most beuatifu radomes in the world! Keep up coming I was only kidding! :D

BTW, LOG, I saw a video of the Isreali F-15 air force fling with Typhoons ibn Germany and I know India is friends with Israel and all that happy shit so forgive me when I tell you that was the most despicable performance it the Jews who got CFREAMED in the Typhoon LOLOLOLO and they looked like rookies landing their F-15 I just wish we had those incompetence during 1973 2[we would have blown them out of the sky by fighters and SAMS. But we didn't do too bad considering we had 5 aces and shot down 120 or their land thieving aircraft. But bottom line, they looke like babies landing and taking off and the German Typhoon jets plaid with them like they were toys. So they're not made out to be the high flying boobioo they are. more like joke loooool.

Oh not to mention the Egyptian Lock On the Isreali F-15Crecently in 29 in 2918 with a Sparoow LOLOLOOOLOOL! That was the best.

That's why I say we get 40 Typhoons but change out all the US equipment and not sure it;s possible starting with the AIM -120 but substitute it with the METEOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Egyptian Armed Forces are getting ready if and when the Showdown of the Century happens against Ethiopia...I think it should be around early 2030s

Egyptian Armed Forces are getting ready if and when the Showdown of the Century happens against Ethiopia...I think it should be around early 2030s

All this for Ethiopia? It's more than than that my good friend but you're on the right track. The day we blow that dam into smithereens that are 2cm long lololololo, the Chines wont be happy the French wont be happy the US certainly wont be happy and the izdsraelois wont be happy but screw then 1o time over them we'll teach them a lesson they'll NEVER forget. As a matter of fact, they'll completely forget about the stupid six day cowardly that cowardly war hitting out aircraft on the ground and fleeing like filthy flies the cowardly filthy scumbags. You'll see, guarantee you a lesson and NO ONE will want to build another dam that will get blow up to marbles loooooooooooooool Tell Aviv and drop and UE3E on it and light up the entire ME LOL!

Last edited:
That would be the defense secretary..no?
This one is the Director for Strategy, Plans, and Policy ..!?

To be honest: I dont know who do what in us :)

But if there is a planned strategy in which the US wants to bind Egypt in, then me can vision that this strategy is based on US weapons and US thinking and thus this strategy only would work if there are enough US weapons in Egypt to realize this strategy. So either this planned strategy contains a US base in Egypt or much US weapons in the hands of egypts army.

But if there is a planned strategy in which the US wants to bind Egypt in, then me can vision that this strategy is based on US weapons and US thinking and thus this strategy only would work if there are enough US weapons in Egypt to realize this strategy. So either this planned strategy contains a US base in Egypt or much US weapons in the hands of egypts army.
Since Egypt never accepted any foreign bases on its soil.. it must be about the US weapons..

But if there is a planned strategy in which the US wants to bind Egypt in, then me can vision that this strategy is based on US weapons and US thinking and thus this strategy only would work if there are enough US weapons in Egypt to realize this strategy. So either this planned strategy contains a US base in Egypt or much US weapons in the hands of Egypt's army.

Not only that, my friend. Isreal and Germany were not strong enough to put that kind of pressure on Egypt. They were weak especially Germany with the restitution they'll have to pay the Jews forever, but Germany was specifically controlled because of Russia's threat. Now what to do? Gove Germany all kings of offensive weapons' to fight a Russian invasion and envisaged nothing but GARBAGE defensive weapons so the can never never be a threat to the persecuted Jews. Well times have changed. Egypt is quite powerful and could destroy Isreal in a long war that Egypt is in a MUCH BETTER position militarily now and economically. S0 the Americans blew it because we also have Russia on our side. They miscalculated the long run. They thought we would be a bunch of idiots and expect the lowly status que as the week entity.

We were offereded the F-C facory that the Turkeys ended up getting because they were chicken of the forces around them 0especialyRusia) and needed protection along with Hhato protection refused th bribe ffrm the us "thanks but no thanks'.

We were offereded the F-C facory that the Turkeys ended up getting because they were chicken of the forces around them 0especialyRusia) and needed protection along with Hhato protection refused th bribe ffrm the us "thanks but no thanks'.

Was there ever an offer of NATO membership to Egypt?

Was there ever an offer of NATO membership to Egypt?

Never. They see us as an enemy of the Jews of israhell and Hato is of course a HUGE protector of little Kuwait or even former jugoslavia but we do have a unique relation with them mainly to deal wit immigration, terrorism intelligence and to sell is expensive weapons but is desert dwellers (LO) have med huge improvements.

Doubt the heavy will be camouflaged like that but how knows, maybe a few interdiction ones that will bomb the Ethiopian Dam into outer space"<"LMAO? Problem is we will have o offer restitution of some kind .of restitution.
or we might face the wrath of HATO.

1617206037849.png

this new computer SUCXS!!!!!!! erased all my post the iumbalugatsa!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Never. They see us as an enemy of the Jews of israhell and Hato is of course a HUGE protector of little Kuwait or even former jugoslavia but we do have a unique relation with them mainly to deal wit immigration, terrorism intelligence and to sell is expensive weapons but is desert dwellers (LO) have med huge improvements.

Doubt the heavy will be camouflaged like that but how knows, maybe a few interdiction ones that will bomb the Ethiopian Dam into outer space"<"LMAO? Problem is we will have o offer restitution of some kind .of restitution. View attachment 729927
or we might face the wrath of HATO.

View attachment 729908

this new computer SUCXS!!!!!!! erased all my post the iumbalugatsa!!!!!

Its a long term game. The future of NATO depends on Europe and here on Germany. As long as Germany is in NATO, NATO will exist. If Germany leaves NATO, a whole new world will emerge with a new block of whole europe including Russia and Ukraine....if the successor of Putin also follow the way of Putin.

Nice pic btw ^^

Its a long term game. The future of NATO depends on Europe and here on Germany. As long as Germany is in NATO, NATO will exist. If Germany leaves NATO, a whole new world will emerge with a new block of whole europe including Russia and Ukraine....if the successor of Putin also follow the way of Putin.

Nice pic btw ^^

Thank you, BTW, I have a new laptop and the sob just won't allow me to type without mistakes, and sentences that make no clue.

But let me ask you, sines Merkel found out Sisi was spying on her and Germany in general, what has been the mood towards Egypt and how long is poor Germany going to pay restitution to Izdrehll/

Back
Top Bottom