What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

No Broplem Klonsider you just posted it.. it is very good news anyway..
Do you think some Frensh Scorpene too??

Yes i do believe they will supply a scorpene with AIP no doubt brother!
BTW, did you know the Typoon missille is $2million each!!!!!!! That's why Saudiya only bought 20 of them since they are exorbitantly expensive; who can afford a huge batch of those marasseen wled ekl kalb! Egypt might buy 20 also just to test and see if they are all touted to be wld el ahba el khawaklast lol.

@Lord Of Gondor , how many did India buy from that rip 0ff?

Last edited:
Yes i do believe they will supply a scorpene with AIP no doubt brother!
BTW, did you know the Typoon missille is $2million each!!!!!!! That's why Saudiya only bought 20 of them since they are exorbitantly expensive; who can afford a huge batch of those marasseen wled ekl kalb! Egypt might buy 20 also just to them amd see if they are all touted to be wld el ahba el khawaklast lol.

@Lord Of Gondor , how many did India buy from that rip 0ff?
Which missile?
KSA never buy just 20 missiles..

BTW, did you know the Typoon missille is $2million each!!!!!!! That's why Saudiya only bought 20 of them since they are exorbitantly expensive; who can afford a huge batch of those marasseen wled ekl kalb! Egypt might buy 20 also just to test and see if they are all touted to be wld el ahba el khawaklast lol.
I think you mean Meteor amou? To be honest it is well worth it if it can take down a 50-60 million dollar aircraft and you are paying a fraction of that price.

AIM-120 AMRAAM is a similar price if I remember correctly.

I think you mean Meteor amou? To be honest it is well worth it if it can take down a 50-60 million dollar aircraft and you are paying a fraction of that price.

AIM-120 AMRAAM is a similar price if I remember correctly.

Yes, sorry, my bad I did mean the meteor I just have a fascination on the Typhoon, sorry! Thanks for

the correction.
Which missile?
KSA never buy just 20 missiles..

Yes brio, they only bought 20 meteors to test them. I I find the link I'll post it for you ya habib alby

Last edited:
Yes, sorry, my bad I did mean the meteor I just have a fascination on the Typhoon, sorry! Thanks for

the correction.

Yes brio, they only bought 20 meteors to test them. I I find the link I'll post it for you ya habib alby
Yes it is possible for testing..
It will be nice to hear one of these days that some Arab countries are making their own air to air missiles....It is in the pipeline for Saudi Arabia in those JVs with South Africa and Ukraine..probably the UAE too.. but mostly short and medium range ones for now.. As these long range missiles like the Meteor are very potent with the latest technologies.. so their price might be justified..somehow..

Last edited:
Yes it is possible for testing..
It will nice to hear one of these days that some Arab countries are making their own air to air missiles....It is in the pipeline for Saudi Arabia in those JV;s with South Africa and Ukraine.. but mostly short and medium range ones..these long range missiles are very potent with the latest technologies.. so their price might be justified..somehow..
To be honest bro it is likely the UAE will have the first BVR indigenous missile but the biggest problem is integration on air forces. How will you be able to integrate them without the OEM approval and assistance?

To be honest bro it is likely the UAE will have the first BVR indigenous missile but the biggest problem is integration on air forces. How will you be able to integrate them without the OEM approval and assistance?
By making your own fighters as in the latest news about the 5th generation project between the UAE and Russia is still on ..So in 5 years we will see the first tests..

Also for getting the integration approval from the OEM it is easier if it is you own made missile.. and can make it easier by linking it to some other deals..

By making your own fighters as in the latest news about the 5th generation project between the UAE and Russia is still on ..So in 5 years we will see the first tests..

Also for getting the integration approval from the OEM it is easier if it is you own made missile.. and can make it easier by linking it to some other deals..

can't wait to see the first Su-35SE land in Egypt man and loaded with missiles loool to stick it to Biden and stick it to homeover is the guy in charge of telling Egypt they can't buy them lool. Stick it!

U.S. Central Command's Director for Strategy, Plans, and Policy made an important visit to Cairo during which he met with a number of the senior Egyptian army officials including Assistant Minister of Defence for Foreign Relations & the Egyptian Armament Authority Director.

https://t.co/Y9YR3PEywH

What this guy is doing there?

This is roughly the resolution of the Egyptian made satellite camera on a different satellite, it is good for looking at large targets but Egypt needs to develop a high resolution camera if it wants to have the ability to gather strategic information.

1616711948712.png

Egypt activates the additional option with Fincantieri to acquire two more FREMM frigates to be launched in 2025..

9bdaaba37b250e80005750c4b42dc51f.jpg

The Italian newspaper, La Repubblica and Espresso, announced that there are negotiations between Egypt and Italy to activate the clause for the purchase of two additional FRAME frigates.

As well as another complementary deal to supply spare parts and logistical support to the two frigates Galala and Berenice, which were contracted by the Egyptian Navy last year.

According to the newspaper, the additional clause was included in the contract signed last year, and the Giuseppe government removed it to purchase two additional FRAME frigates.

According to the newspaper, the company will ensure that the Egyptian demand is met in parallel with the implementation period of the Italian Navy deal by 2025.

https://espresso.repubblica.it/attu...3dDmcUBr6taoOPbQigeUz4PGCBagX0UfxY85M0jYRw9t4

Back
Top Bottom