received_10154342545516990.jpeg
received_10154342272846990.jpeg
FB_IMG_1492630635833.jpg
FB_IMG_1492176600340.jpg

FB_IMG_1492631412608.jpg
FB_IMG_1492631429958.jpg
FB_IMG_1492631440381.jpg
FB_IMG_1492631445630.jpg

In front of the Small Mistral class elevator.
(I think)

Thanks, Barca. Guy looks tough I wouldn't mess with him, and not that it should matter what vessel it is anyway, you see anything? Hint................:flame:

A stupid design in my opinion.

It's interesting in Island zones and in landing situation with Fire support. ( around 20-50m from shore)
You can have around 15+4 crew.

it's an interesting design and purpose. you can add anti-air support and it's a pretty fast vessel...

Egypt Navy "Very" Interested in Indonesian Tank boat "Antasena" + Representatives sent to Pintad Manufacturer

unspecified11.png
unspecified33.png
unspecified22.png

http://hariansib.co/view/Dalam-Negeri/164498/Mesir-Kepincut--Tank-Boat--Buatan-Pindad.html

Nothing like a tank boat! :-) Interesting concept. Catamaran hull for speed. I like the remote controlled gun turret and at first I thought it couldn't fire to stern without the entire, main turret turning as well because it's directly in front of the radar & antenna mast which would be in its way. But then I realized the main turret only needs to turn a bit then the gun turret can fire without the mast in its way, if the gun turns more than 90 degrees.

Not sure what Egypt would need these for? These are really, beachhead, assault platforms or river patrol boats in hostile environments. Reminds me of something that could've been used in Vietnam. It's good for Indonesia's and similar environments with jungles and dense river banks, but Egypt? Would be nice to know what they're intended use would be.

I could use one since there's good room at bow (you and actually pull out that extending, disembarking ramp a little bit and use it as a pulpit loool) and excellent room at stern with an open transom for some great fishing! And if someone tried to invade my area where the sonar & fish-finder shows a lot of bite, I can just fire the cannon and scare them away.

Nothing like a tank boat! :-) Interesting concept. Catamaran hull for speed. I like the remote controlled gun turret and at first I thought it couldn't fire to stern without the entire, main turret turning as well because it's directly in front of the radar & antenna mast which would be in its way. But then I realized the main turret only needs to turn a bit then the gun turret can fire without the mast in its way, if the gun turns more than 90 degrees.

Not sure what Egypt would need these for? These are really, beachhead, assault platforms or river patrol boats in hostile environments. Reminds me of something that could've been used in Vietnam. It's good for Indonesia's and similar environments with jungles and dense river banks, but Egypt? Would be nice to know what they're intended use would be.

I could use one since there's good room at bow (you and actually pull out that extending, disembarking ramp a little bit and use it as a pulpit loool) and excellent room at stern with an open transom for some great fishing! And if someone tried to invade my area where the sonar & fish-finder shows a lot of bite, I can just fire the cannon and scare them away.

They can be used all the way down to the Nile... :)
Can be used in/out the Suez Canal and so on. YOu have a lot of purpose for it.

Back
Top Bottom