What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Did you seriously post this trash on every Arab army sticky thread?

@waz @Zaki @WebMaster @Fenrir @WAJsal @The Eagle

Can you please deal with this guys?
May-be it,s a trash for you and all of guyes, but brother i can only see in this video what is reality. arab army has so many good weapons but what for? i also know now days "every one for his own". this reporter say exactly what "i also think" thats why i posted it every arab thread, not chines russian etc etc thread.

deal with me ! what for ? did i violate any rulls? may be ..... please show me this forams rull. and there is always a choice if you don,t like it then ignore it. thank you.

According to Air Team Images, 2nd MiG-35 serial #801 for the EAF during testing 2 days ago.

http://www.airteamimages.com/mikoya..._egypt---egyptian-air-force_272583_large.html

272583_big.jpg

May-be it,s a trash for you and all of guyes, but brother i can only see in this video what is reality. arab army has so many good weapons but what for? i also know now days "every one for his own". this reporter say exactly what "i also think" thats why i posted it every arab thread, not chines russian etc etc thread.

deal with me ! what for ? did i violate any rulls? may be ..... please show me this forams rull. and there is always a choice if you don,t like it then ignore it. thank you.
Create a thread and tag people instead of ruining this thread.

Russian mig-35 is still using PD radar at the moment
View attachment 389817
So Egyptian mig-29M/M2 will not have AESA neither.
There are 3 different AESA radars and a PESA one that can be fitted to the Egyptian MIG-35, The Russians were testing a good one and said that it will be ready in 2017, Egypt will likely get that one while a more sophisticated one with GaN technology is also being tested, and might be fitted on later deliveries, since the deliveries will start this year and will finish by 2020..

There are 3 different AESA radars and a PESA one that can be fitted to the Egyptian MIG-35, The Russians were testing a good one and said that it will be ready in 2017, Egypt will likely get that one while a more sophisticated one with GaN technology is also being tested, and might be fitted on later deliveries, since the deliveries will start this year and will finish by 2020..
It is only your argument and fantasy, not what happened to Mig-35

It is only your argument and fantasy, not what happened to Mig-35
Why, are you jealous or something, to come up personal, you do not have any facts, just your opinion? don't embarrass yourself further and go troll somewhere else.. any post of yours without facts and sources will be reported..

Why, are you jealous or something, to come up personal, you do not have any facts, just your opinion? don't embarrass yourself further and go troll somewhere else.. any post of yours without facts and sources will be reported..
No sourse? The picture what I have pasted is from Mikoyan official Mig35 publication meeting video while your argument is just from your delusion. Jealous? For what? Your nonsense?

Moreover, Ihave found that not only had I found this, but also there is a guy on theaviationgeekclub found that Actually the MiG-35 doesn’t feature neither the thrust vectoring nor an AESA radar
http://theaviationgeekclub.com/heres-mig-35-fulcrum-foxtrot-not-russias-ultimate-fighter/

Last edited:

Both of you calm down. But he's right the EAF MiG won't have an AESA (or the first 22 at least) and neither will the RuAF (until 2019 or further for their one).

Both of you calm down. But he's right the EAF MiG won't have an AESA (or the first 22 at least) and neither will the RuAF (until 2019 or further for their one).
That is what I was saying, later the Egyptian Migs will get the AESA, for now it might be a PESA.. if no AESA is available!?
The guy is talking about the Mig-35 In general terms while you and I know that the Egyptian one is a Special advanced version, that is where the difference is.. Some components on the Egyptian Migs will be incorporated to the Russian ones later..

Any source saying the Egyptian Migs won't have an AESA radar? I tried to find some but nothing came out apart the fact that it will have:

Phazotron Zhuk AE AESA radar (or other members of the Zhuk radar family)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikoyan_MiG-35#cite_note-61

This AESA radar was ready in 2012 and specific to the Mig-35 !!?
http://defense-update.com/features/du-1-07/aesaradar_zhuk_AE.htm

The ZHUK-ME
IMGP1164%2Bwm%2B%2528Large%2529.jpg

The Zhuk-ME featuring a steered array radar antenna already operational and standard on the Mig-29, so this is the minimum to be expected.. otherwise, and it should be assumed tha Egypt has asked for an AESA radar from the FGA family:

1. FGA-29
220px-AESA_JUK_AE.jpg

This one was eliminated and replaced by the FGA-35

2. FGA-35
images

This is the one expected on the Egyptian Mig-35s

3. FGA-35/3D
maks2013part7-37-m1.jpg

This is the first GaN based AESA radar from Russia
This will also be operational in later Egyptian Mig-35s, since it is being used/ tested on the Russian version of the Mig-35.. It has the same capabilities as the APG-35 but uses the latest technologies, so it is more efficient..

Last edited:
@The SC if you look closely you will notice that the zhuk ME is not a pesa , it's a mechanical Doppler , mig company doesn't operate or developed a a pesa radar :-)

@The SC if you look closely you will notice that the zhuk ME is not a pesa , it's a mechanical Doppler , mig company doesn't operate or developed a a pesa radar :-)
You are right:
The Zhuk-ME features steered array radar antenna and is intended for the Mig-29 aircraft
http://www.deagel.com/Sensor-Systems/Zhuk-ME_a001457001.aspx
Still there is the Bars-29 PESA radar that was made to fit the Mig-29.. it is a modified N011M radar for the MiG-29.. I was positive about reading that Mig-29 had a specific PESA radar..
1024px-N011-Bars-irkut-com.jpg

Last edited:
first 20 egyptian migs ordered with 20 ZHUK-ME radars till late 2018 the AESA ZHUK-AE radars is ready

Egypt to upgrade 1 perry class frigate with Smart s mk 2 radar , as well as upgrading osprey class mine hunter

View attachment 390621

for perry i think it will have sm&essm missiles as the Turkish upgrade then the 3 others will follow

Back
Top Bottom