What's new

Egypt Returns $2 Billion to Qatar in Sign of Growing Tensions

Yeah, because the US is very happy with the ouster of Morsi, right ??

Liar, here are the people who accuse Al Sissi of beeing the puppet of the JEW USA

Look here the people accusing Al Sissi to be helped by the JEWS, without any proofs or elements of proofs and against all the odds of course.

peres-gul-and-erdogan-ankara-12-november-20072_277009888513.jpg

erdogan_kerry.jpg

autour-de-francois-hollande-l-opposition-syrienne-avec-notamment-moaz-al-khatib-a-sa-droite-et-riad-seif-g-le-17-novembre-2012-a-l-elysee_1239998.jpg

kerry-quietly-approves-1.3bn-military-aid-to-egypt.jpg

Al Sissi is like the legend of Germanicus, the little children raised by the romans & who defeated them because he had never forgotten his people.

Even Al Sissi was forced to make his military career in the JEW USA, he obeyed for not beeing spotted.

But he comes back and ousted the Morsi dog of the JEW USA who declared war against Syria & who flooded tunnels to Gaza with sewage (FECES) to help his zionist friends

Don't forget the love letter made by Morsi for Shimon Perez

2686654653.jpg

3884147309.jpg

Annexation is better. We talked about it before bro. Qatar has no legitimacy as a state. It was part of the ancient Dilmun civilization, the Greater Bahrain Region and Eastern Arabia. All of those 3 ancient territories now mostly lie in the Eastern Province of KSA so we should just annex them all (Bahrain, Qatar and UAE).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dilmun

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahrain_(historical_region)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Province,_Saudi_Arabia

But to be honest and serious then all the Muslim and non-Muslim leaders are selfish and have their own agendas and the regular people are suffering from that. I am sure that there are many good Qataris just like anywhere else. I know because I know a few Qataris (female as male and all of them are friendly). Although ****** rich. That must be said!

Besides the MB/GCC/Secular Arabs/Sunni/Shia etc. is much more complex than just Qatar or Egypt. The region or the Muslim world as a whole need a revival. How I don't know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know Europe and USA is like this. But, I found people very kind in the Netherlands. And their women are very beautiful too. I liked the country even though I was only there one day.

Good luck with your degree and hopefully it goes according to the plan. Are you going back to KSA for marriage? I once I get my pharmaceutical degree will go to Gaza(Palestine) and get married there if everything goes according to plan. And because this girl is well mannered, religious and very good looking and has a respected family I have to tell them a little before.

And they know me well and I have a big connection to them. Inshallah Khayr

Actually I found the Americans the best of all the Western people I have lived next to as I studied in the USA (California) for 1 year. I think it was due to all the diversity. Latinos (which I felt close to somehow - many of them are also of Arab origin and could pass as Arabs easily and they also tend to be more conservative, warm, open and have a more "Middle Eastern/Arab" feel about them rather than the regular Yankee. Many of us Arabs don't realize this but up 30 million Latinos are of Arab heritage. Some of the famous ones are Shakira, Salma Hayek and the world's richest man (Carlos Slim). Many past Latin American prime ministers and presidents of Arab ancestry too.:D

African-Americans were by far also funny and friendly people. At least those I met. In KSA the Afro-Arabs are very friendly too and good people. Basically you had people from all over the world which I liked. Kind of the same in France - just a smaller scale. Aside from there being plenty of Arabs/Berbers in especially France already. Although there are a apparently 3.5 million American-Arabs in the US.

Denmark or Copenhagen where I am also have a large Arab presence aside from Turkish etc. (Pakistani also btw but not as big) is just different. More close, cold etc. The alcohol culture is not even comparable to the one in France especially or even the USA. It is much, much more worse.

I have visited the Netherlands 2 times (mostly Amsterdam) and I did not really like it. Maybe I had a bad experience of being approached by Moroccan Berbers (Riff Berbers) selling drugs and in general it looking chaotic. Besides I am not that fond of Northern European women AT ALL. Neither look or behavior. I stick to our Middle Eastern/Arab beauties or Latinos if I had to pick non-Middle Eastern/non-Arabs. Or Southern Europeans. But that's just me.

Yes, I plan to return to KSA. Definitely for marriage. But you never know what can happen. Maybe I will met an Arab outside of KSA or some other Muslim? Or even a non-Muslim?

Good luck to you as well 7abibi. Yes, that's also what I am looking for. In fact I believe this is something all Muslim men are looking for. I feel a bit of pressure already since 2 of my elder brothers are already married (even have kids) and so have 1 of my sisters. The questions are also coming up regarding marriage from time to time.:lol:

Anyway all the best of luck to you. I respect you here a lot although we do not agree with everything since we view the current Iranian regime differently I belief. Otherwise I think that we agree or could agree with almost all the basics.

I thought you only hate the Saudis, why bombing Qatar to the bottom of the Arabian Gulf now :lol:

Think for a second how much more rich we could be if Qatar was ours! The worst thing is that Qatar has no legitimacy as I already explained. Time to annex them once the Americans lose their power. A deal with the Chinese could be struck I believe. It is a rather nice Peninsula too. Beautiful beaches, charming old fishing villages, Doha etc. But most importantly all the GAS. Gas everywhere man.

If we do it before 2022 we can also host the World Cup.

Let's do it. Bahrain is already annexed.:cheesy: Sooner rather than later they will join KSA in a personal union of some short when the oil runs out there.:coffee:

Annexation is better. We talked about it before bro. Qatar has no legitimacy as a state. It was part of the ancient Dilmun civilization, the Greater Bahrain Region and Eastern Arabia. All of those 3 ancient territories now mostly lie in the Eastern Province of KSA so we should just annex them all (Bahrain, Qatar and UAE).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dilmun

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahrain_(historical_region)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Province,_Saudi_Arabia

But to be honest and serious then all the Muslim and non-Muslim leaders are selfish and have their own agendas and the regular people are suffering from that. I am sure that there are many good Qataris just like anywhere else. I know because I know a few Qataris (female as male and all of them are friendly). Although ****** rich. That must be said!

Besides the MB/GCC/Secular Arabs/Sunni/Shia etc. is much more complex than just Qatar or Egypt. The region or the Muslim world as a whole need a revival. How I don't know.

Qatar isn't as rich as KSA; if we export our natural gas, Qatar will be in jeopardy.

Think for a second how much more rich we could be if Qatar was ours! The worst thing is that Qatar has no legitimacy as I already explained. Time to annex them once the Americans lose their power. A deal with the Chinese could be struck I believe. It is a rather nice Peninsula too. Beautiful beaches, charming old fishing villages, Doha etc. But most importantly all the GAS. Gas everywhere man.

If we do it before 2022 we can also host the World Cup.

Let's do it. Bahrain is already annexed.:cheesy: Sooner rather than later they will join KSA in a personal union of some short when the oil runs out there.:coffee:

You effing dikk... I never said I hated Saudis :woot:

I always said... I hate all your rulers up till the time of Fahad the devil...... nothing more than that....... what I don't like is these mini Arbee states, that have no right to exist to begin with.... specially when they start playing games in the neighborhood, and more importantly in Pakistan... :pissed:

Qatar has gotta go, either you do it, or wait a decade more, let us stabilize first and let me do it...... :devil:

I thought you only hate the Saudis, why bombing Qatar to the bottom of the Arabian Gulf now :lol:

Why not just take over the damn place...... and use it's population as domestic workers........ and yes, you can send the fat-fukk our way...... I have special things prepared for him........ don't mind if you send his wife too........ :cheesy:

Qatar isn't as rich as KSA; if we export our natural gas, Qatar will be in jeopardy.

Qatar is the richest country in the world per capita. They have an IMMENSE production of gas and oil given their size. Let alone gas reserves. If you look at their size and compare it to their natural resources then they are the richest country in the world. I am just saying that they have no legitimacy. The local Qataris are not different from the Khalejii Saudi Arabians living in the coastal regions of the Eastern Province.

To tell you honestly then they annoy me - the policy of the ruling family. Especially Hamad al-Thani that looks like an Indian. Some rumors about them not being genuine Tamimi's but Indians.... Would not surprise me. Not a bad word about Indians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_natural_gas_proven_reserves

They should take the UAE rulers as examples. Wonderful rulers not punching above their weight and not messing with us.

Other than the red part, totally agreed! :tup:

Now kick some sense into our friend @Yzd Khalifa :partay:

Qatar is the richest country in the world per capita. They have an IMMENSE production of gas and oil given their size. Let alone gas reserves. If you look at their size and compare it to their natural resources then they are the richest country in the world. I am just saying that they have no legitimacy. The local Qataris are not different from the Khalejii Saudi Arabians living in the coastal regions of the Eastern Province.

To tell you honestly then they annoy me - the policy of the ruling family. Especially Hamad al-Thani that looks like an Indian. Some rumors about them not being genuine Tamimi's but Indians.... Would not surprise me. Not a bad word about Indians.

They should take the UAE rulers as examples. Wonderful rulers not punching above their weight and not messing with us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Qatar doesn't have oil, in fact they import oil from the Kuwaitis and us.

You should stop delegitimizing them bro, I really can't stop laughing at them when you say such thing :lol: :D :rofl:

Khalifa must be partially Qatari.:)

Anyway I have absolutely no problem with the Qataris as a people at all or their country if I have to be fully serious even though I don't really see the country having a clear legitimacy. I just did not like "their" FOREIGN policy or rather the policy of Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani. That's all.

I know that their policy have changed slightly after Tamim annexed the throne and I also know that we (KSA) had a role in the abdication of Hamad. Personally I was happy about that since Qatar's policy was damaging for the region and they punched well above their weight.

You should stop delegitimizing them bro, I really can't stop laughing at them when you say such thing :lol: :D :rofl:

I hear you bro.:lol: I was talking about gas. They don't even need one single drop of oil although they have that too.

Take a look at this again:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_reserves

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_natural_gas_production

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita

The Qataris are swimming in money and they will continue to do that a LONG way in the future.

250.000 Qataris shitting on the 3 biggest proven gas reserves not much lesser than number 1 and 2 on that list. Absurd.

Regarding their oil production then they are number 18 on the list below. Not that bad.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_oil_production

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_proven_oil_reserves

They are illegitimate to begin with..... as Al Hasani pointed out..... god knows where their mommy's have been up to....... in the olden days...... :whistle:

Dude, the son has been continuing with the policies of daddy-piggy.... trust us on this...... they gotta go...... I don't care what you do with the population...... just get the damn ***-from-space under your control...... :angry:

Khalifa must be partially Qatari.:)

Anyway I have absolutely no problem with the Qataris as a people at all or their country if I have to be fully serious even though I don't really see the country having a clear legitimacy. I just did not like their FOREIGN policy or the policy of Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani. That's all.

I know that their policy have changed slightly after Tamim annexed the throne and I also know that we (KSA) had a rule in the abdication of Hamad. Personally I was happy about that since Qatar's policy was damaging for the region and they punched well above their weight.

Besides with all due respect then you seem to have no clue about the Arab world. We are talking about well over 20 states some of them are more stable than most countries and some of them are more prosperous than all other countries in this world. Among them one of the countries discussed in this topic. An area significantly bigger than EU, Pakistan, India, Afghanistan, Iran and Bangladesh combined. Let's go and generalize shall we?

You are overestimating by a very large margin.

Back
Top Bottom