What's new

Egypt Returns $2 Billion to Qatar in Sign of Growing Tensions

You just said that we are spreading " radical " Islam everywhere, you must have had something you could rely on to say such thing or was it just a mere troll?

I never said anywhere that stop doing business or stop any other mutual interacton. On the other hand I am in favor of KSA-India relations, as KSA starts helping us curbing terrorism by handing us wanted culprits, even ignoring Pak request.

You are now contradicting everything you said earlier you stated earlier!

To begin with, We didn't ignore Pakistan's request. Pakistan was consulted in first hand. But we did extradite these terrorists because we wanted to do the right thing. For this reason, KSA believes that all of us MUST stand against terror.

I don't have proof and I never said about any proof. Saudis are not my enemies and I never said anywhere that stop doing business or stop any other mutual interacton. On the other hand I am in favor of KSA-India relations, as KSA starts helping us curbing terrorism by handing us wanted culprits, even ignoring Pak request.

I have gone through hundred of discussions and debate shows of different westren countries inluding west based Pakistani analysts and even Pakistani shows at Youtube or through other mediums. Whenever there is a debate about extremism in madrasas, there is always a major point of Saudi funding and Saudi wahabi culture. Generally every partispant points finger towords saudia. But Ironically I never listened about it at any Indian show.

What is semites??

We don't care about what these " analysts " say, they base their argument on groundless accusations. :lol: Wether they were Westerns, Arabs, or Pakistanis.

Another Iranian moron. Those Semites have the oldest cultures and civilizations in the world and those that shaped the world the most not to say religions. Besides your username is "Semitic" since it is Arabic. What a clown.

Besides if you are a Farsi then you were non-civilized nomads that came to the Iranian Plateau 2800 years ago and you left no culture in the Kazakh/Central Asian Steppe your ancestors came from. You first encountered civilization when you met us Semites in the Middle East.

Even your avatar is a mosque and in that mosque a certain ARAB (Ridha not pfucking Reza like you Farsis say) is buried.

Stick to worshipping fake WANNABE Arabs like your pathetic so-called Grand Ayatollah (itself an Arabic word) Azeri Turk with that fake black turban.

Don't waste our time and don't meddle in Arab affairs were you do not belong and are unwelcome.

Uncivilized nomad terrorists are arabs and the mosques you speak of in fact it's Sassanid temples the arab Muslims copy it
You don't have building even the ummyad mosque in Demarcus is just roman temple then church then the muslim transform it into mosque

You just said that we are spreading " radical " Islam everywhere, you must have had something you could rely on to say such thing or was it just a mere troll?

You are now contradicting everything you said earlier you stated earlier!

To begin with, We didn't ignore Pakistan's request. Pakistan was consulted in first hand. But we did extradite these terrorists because we wanted to do the right thing. For this reason, KSA believes that all of us MUST stand against terror.

We don't care about what these " analysts " say, they base their argument on groundless accusations. :lol: Wether they were Westerns, Arabs, or Pakistanis.

Can you show me, where I said 'You are spreading 'Radical' islam'?? Can you shed some light where did I contradict?? and It does not matter you care or not, because countries suffering from extremism really cares. Its about time, you should start caring, as world will not be same in next 20 years.

Anout consulting Pakistan, in reallty Pakistan tried hard to extradite these terrorist to Pakistan by claiming their Pak nationalty on the basis of their Pak issued passport. I don't know about 'your consultation', but KSA govt definitely ignored Pakistani request.

Can you show me, where I said 'You are spreading 'Radical' islam'?? Can you shed some light where did I contradict?? and It does not matter you care or not, because countries suffering from extremism really cares. Its about time, you should start caring, as world will not be same in next 20 years.

Anout consulting Pakistan, in reallty Pakistan tried hard to extradite these terrorist to Pakistan by claiming their Pak nationalty on the basis of their Pak issued passport. I don't know about 'your consultation', but KSA govt definitely ignored Pakistani request.

Gather your thoughts first or else you would be pushed on defensive when confronted with facts.

This post of your's is completely opposite to one that started it.

If Saudi Government is trying to eliminate extremists and is deporting terrorists, what more could you ask from them?

Do you expect them to be privy of motivations of all of their citizens?

Can you show me, where I said 'You are spreading 'Radical' islam'?? Can you shed some light where did I contradict??

It appears to be that you may have some sort of dementia or something :lol:

And I quote

KSA sheiks have been interfering on the name of religion or ethinicity all around the world. SAUDI oil money is funding extremist madrasa's in many countries, be it US, CANADA, UK, BELGIUM, SWEDEN, NORWAY, DENMARK, INDIA, CHINA, PAKISTAN, BANGLADESH & AUSTRALIA etc. Most of these Madrassa's creating social tensions on religious lines in these countries. Global oil reserves are depleting with fast pace and similarly the influence of oil power

First you said that we fund Extremist Madrassa all around the globe, and then you said you don't have a problem dealing with us - when I confronted you with solid facts - and now you are saying something completely different from what you stated earlier in this discussion.

It does not matter you care or not, because countries suffering from extremism really cares. Its about time, you should start caring, as world will not be same in next 20 years.

I never said that I don't care, and quite frankly I don't appreciate misquoting me, or manipulating what I said. I said I don't care about what these analysts say of most of whom argue without having an extensive knowledge in first hand, in other word, they keep repeating words like parrots, nothing more.

Anout consulting Pakistan, in reallty Pakistan tried hard to extradite these terrorist to Pakistan by claiming their Pak nationalty on the basis of their Pak issued passport. I don't know about 'your consultation', but KSA govt definitely ignored Pakistani request

LoLz. Do you really take everything politicians say in public? :lol:

India is an important partner of ours. She suffered from radical Islamic fundamentalism ideology among others. Having said that I strongly believe that we should work with India and all nations around the world to fight terrorism.

The terrorists the Saudis extradited to India had been enlisted in the US terrorists-list. When the Saudis extradited these individuals the US didn't like it at all, they wanted to investigate them as they CIA thought that they might have some connections to Al-Qaida or TTP :agree:

Gather your thoughts first or else you would be pushed on defensive when confronted with facts.

This post of your's is completely opposite to one that started it.

If Saudi Government is trying to eliminate extremists and is deporting terrorists, what more could you ask from them?

Do you expect them to be privy of motivations of all of their citizens?

What is the future of the Eygpt ? Will you turn over from the countries who doesn't support coup or had affinity with MB.

More important which countries will Eygpt will ally itself with. It seems Israel and US by the looks of the progress.

Egypt will build close relations with Russia , China and Israel in addition to its already close relations with Gulf Countries and EU , what else would Egypt need ?

Unlike Turkey Egypt has the flexibility to build close relations with all superpowers , its neither a Nato member or had any historical problems with countries like Russia .

Egypt should keep distance from Lebanon , Syria , Iran and Turkey " until Erdo grows up " , other than that they do not have any other problem .

Egypt is slowly realising that its most reliable friend in the region is on the opposite side of the Sinai :victory:

You are right , Israel certainly a reliable partner of Egypt, if both countries extend their trade agreements such as the Qiz Egypt will certainly benefit a lot .

Egypt will build close relations with Russia , China and Israel in addition to its already close relations with Gulf Countries and EU , what else would Egypt need ?

Unlike Turkey Egypt has the flexibility to build close relations with all superpowers , its neither a Nato member or had any historical problems with countries like Russia .

Egypt should keep distance from Lebanon , Syria , Iran and Turkey " until Erdo grows up " , other than that they do not have any other problem .

Welcome back it's been a while.

Qatar like Saudi or JEW USA give people some money to parasite it better and destroy them slowly by the relation of master to slave.

They give some money to palestinians as an alibi to make wars against arabs everywhere, they never give the palestinians weapons like the real muslims Syrian/Hezbollah/Iran heroes syrian do to save the palestinians from oppression.

Think for a second how much more rich we could be if Qatar was ours! The worst thing is that Qatar has no legitimacy as I already explained. Time to annex them once the Americans lose their power. A deal with the Chinese could be struck I believe. It is a rather nice Peninsula too. Beautiful beaches, charming old fishing villages, Doha etc. But most importantly all the GAS. Gas everywhere man.

If we do it before 2022 we can also host the World Cup.

Let's do it. Bahrain is already annexed.:cheesy: Sooner rather than later they will join KSA in a personal union of some short when the oil runs out there.:coffee:

Hope you'll do that soon brothers, I can't wait to see the repeating History of unification of Arabia
Beside I hate MB too, if MB in qatar is out of power it would be nice

Back
Top Bottom