What's new

Egypt Returns $2 Billion to Qatar in Sign of Growing Tensions

Dude, I declare you my best mate..... that was one of the best "one liner" EVER........ I'll pen it down for all wannabe WAHABEEZ, at least some version of it........ :D

Fat WAHHABI Najdi! Peassant. Go take a look at your Najdi sheep. At least have the decency to take them inside when it is hailing outside! Look at that poor thing freezing.

البرد في منطقة حريملاء - حفر الباطن by Talal Qatar Ձ͏0͏1͏Ʒ͏, on Flickr

:no:

LoLz, these Najdis control run the whole country. In fact, we control everything :cheesy:

I also have Najdi blood, so no biggie, bro. Just playing with you. And who does not love our beautiful and world famous Arabian horses or the cute and rare Najdi sheep?

So @Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani - Would @BLACKEAGLE be classified as a proper Arab seeing that hes half Algerian & half French like Zinedine Zidane even though he plays football the way Justin Bieber sings her songs ! :unsure:

Jordanians are our bros and proper Arabs. No two ways about it. We love Jordan and our Jordanian brothers and sisters. At least I do.:D Is that not right, @BLACKEAGLE?

Also @BLACKEAGLE who is that Ayah Marar lady? I hear that she is half Jordanian. Here in Denmark they keep playing this song in the radio, LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzAQt1SwwGE

What is all this about?:D

Last edited by a moderator:
So @Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani - Would @BLACKEAGLE be classified as a proper Arab seeing that hes half Algerian & half French like Zinedine Zidane even though he plays football the way Justin Bieber sings her songs ! :unsure:

He's more like of an Arabi Imran khan :cheesy:

I also have Najdi blood, so no biggie, bro. Just playing with you. And who does not love our beautiful and world famous Arabian horses or the cute and rare Najdi sheep?

Jordanians are our bros and proper Arabs. No two ways about it. We love Jordan and our Jordanian brothers and sisters. At least I do.:D Is that not right, Blackeagle?

Najdi sheep :rofl: I why they're so expensive. :lol:

He's more like of an Arabi Imran khan :cheesy:

Najdi sheep :rofl: I why they're so expensive. :lol:

LOL, "Arabi Imran Khan".:lol::D

Because they are the best of all sheep. Tasty milk, high-quality wool and tasty meat. Also they are friendly and rare. Come on. Look at that little friendly sheep.

If I was a farmer I would definitely have plenty of them.:cheesy:

Forcing me to post it for the 3 time, LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-9I6Z0FCSE

Now I get it.... the story started with them rare sheep actually...... all the suppressed anger within those poor wahabi souls...... :cheesy:

@Yzd Khalifa, mate anyone hurt one of them precious ones, that you guys go hurting everyone with them twisted Sharia laws........ :woot:

LOL, "Arabi Imran Khan".:lol::D

Because they are the best of all sheep. Tasty milk, high-quality wool and tasty meat. Also they are friendly and rare. Come on. Look at that little friendly sheep.

If I was a farmer I would definitely have plenty of them.:cheesy:

Forcing me to post it for the 3 time, LOL.

Think for a second how much more rich we could be if Qatar was ours! The worst thing is that Qatar has no legitimacy as I already explained. Time to annex them once the Americans lose their power. A deal with the Chinese could be struck I believe. It is a rather nice Peninsula too. Beautiful beaches, charming old fishing villages, Doha etc. But most importantly all the GAS. Gas everywhere man.

If we do it before 2022 we can also host the World Cup.

Let's do it. Bahrain is already annexed.:cheesy: Sooner rather than later they will join KSA in a personal union of some short when the oil runs out there.:coffee:

Just a friendly advise to KSA, KSA sheiks have been interfering on the name of religion or ethinicity all around the world. SAUDI oil money is funding extremist madrasa's in many countries, be it US, CANADA, UK, BELGIUM, SWEDEN, NORWAY, DENMARK, INDIA, CHINA, PAKISTAN, BANGLADESH & AUSTRALIA etc. Most of these Madrassa's creating social tensions on religious lines in these countries. Global oil reserves are depleting with fast pace and similarly the influence of oil power. Research on alternate energy resources are in advance stages and it might be made available for commercial use on large scale in next 15-20 years. So, If there is an incident of terrorism similar to the scale of 9/11 happened again in any western country involving KSA citizen, then reprecussions for KSA will be severe. There will be nothing to stop west bring DEMOCRACY in KSA and there will be no Iraq or Afghanistan at that time to save you.

No offence intended against anyone, just my thoughts.

Just a friendly advise to KSA, KSA sheiks have been interfering on the name of religion or ethinicity all around the world. SAUDI oil money is funding extremist madrasa's in many countries, be it US, CANADA, UK, BELGIUM, SWEDEN, NORWAY, DENMARK, INDIA, CHINA, PAKISTAN, BANGLADESH & AUSTRALIA etc. Most of these Madrassa's creating social tensions on religious lines in these countries. Global oil reserves are depleting with fast pace and similarly the influence of oil power. Research on alternate energy resources are in advance stages and it might be made available for commercial use on large scale in next 15-20 years. So, If there is an incident of terrorism similar to the scale of 9/11 happened again in any western country involving KSA citizen, then reprecussions for KSA will be severe. There will be nothing to stop west bring DEMOCRACY in KSA and there will be no Iraq or Afghanistan at that time to save you.

Whatever dude this is not the 1990's anymore and we all know that you got a problem with Islam and probably also us 450 million Arabs and probably also Semitic people in general. I can't help you with that but you need to learn how to live with the nearly 2 BILLION Muslims there are and the nearly 200 million Indian Muslims that are present in India.

Go get some fresh air. No disrespect.

Besides all this so-called Wahhabi sorry Wasabi talk has made me hungry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wasabi

Whatever dude this is not the 1990's anymore and we all know that you got a problem with Islam and probably also us 450 million Arabs and probably also Semitic people in general. I can't help you with that but you need to learn how to live with the nearly 2 BILLION Muslims there are and the nearly 200 million Indian Muslims that are present in India.

Go get some fresh air. No disrespect.

Besides all this so-called Wahhabi sorry Wasabi talk has made me hungry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wasabi

I have no problem with Islam untill any maniac blows himself up and kills hundreds on the name of religion. Islam is as good as any other religion to me including my own. For your information, the town in Indian Punjab where I live presently along with my family has 70% Muslim population. My most friends are Muslims and after independence every single member from our constituency for state assembly is Muslim. Even Nawab of this old monarchy was a Muslim of Iraqi-Kurdish origin. Abot fresh, I work in a located in the foot hills of Himaliya, so there is lot of fresh air here.

So now you are unleashing your wrath out of nothing but because of immature posts? Interesting.

Just a friendly advise to KSA, KSA sheiks have been interfering on the name of religion or ethinicity all around the world. SAUDI oil money is funding extremist madrasa's in many countries, be it US, CANADA, UK, BELGIUM, SWEDEN, NORWAY, DENMARK, INDIA, CHINA, PAKISTAN, BANGLADESH & AUSTRALIA etc

Let just not talk non-sense, could you please provide us with proofs about we interfere in the aforementioned countries?

Global oil reserves are depleting with fast pace and similarly the influence of oil power. Research on alternate energy resources are in advance stages and it might be made available for commercial use on large scale in next 15-20 years.

We don't spend more than what we make per year; be it wether it came from our exports, investments, or whatever. Maybe you will want to talk to your congress representative asking him not to do business with us.

So, If there is an incident of terrorism similar to the scale of 9/11 happened again in any western country involving KSA citizen, then reprecussions for KSA will be severe.

KSA never had a thing to do with 9/11 the investigation committee found no evidence to be used against us, family victims sued us and they lost the case, many conspiracy theorists talked big but couldn't pin point which is which.

There will be nothing to stop west bring DEMOCRACY in KSA and there will be no Iraq or Afghanistan at that time to save you.

I don't exactly understand what you mean by " there will be no or Iraq to save you this time " We oppose the war against Iraq, but the Taliban had to pay the price for harboring radicals.

I don't think an X or Y state would take a risk like this. And I don't believe that people should impose and install a system of governance without the willingness of its own people.

Enjoy being a typical PDF user.

These semites are like a sick disease in the world that is infesting everywhere. Wherever there is a jew or arab monkey there is always terror and corruption! Look at the Zionists what they are doing in Palestine and the Wahabbis of Saudi Arabia what they are doing in Syria.

Long live Iran -Syria - Palestine - Lubnan

i never thought saudi arabia let another country interfere and take a rule instead of them in their position for important issues in the middle east. saudi arabia always was a determiner in the middle east، honestly i didnt expect saudi arabia let a small country as qatar Compete with them and be a Determiner instead of sasudi arabia in syria or ... .

i think nowadays saudi arabia is loosing its Influence in the region because of other small arab states like UAE or Qatar and ...

These semites are like a sick disease in the world that is infesting everywhere. Wherever there is a jew or arab monkey there is always terror and corruption! Look at the Zionists what they are doing in Palestine and the Wahabbis of Saudi Arabia what they are doing in Syria.

Long live Iran -Syria - Palestine - Lubnan

Another Iranian moron. Those Semites have the oldest cultures and civilizations in the world and those that shaped the world the most not to say religions. Besides your username is "Semitic" since it is Arabic. What a clown.

Besides if you are a Farsi then you were non-civilized nomads that came to the Iranian Plateau 2800 years ago and you left no culture in the Kazakh/Central Asian Steppe your ancestors came from. You first encountered civilization when you met us Semites in the Middle East.

Even your avatar is a mosque and in that mosque a certain ARAB (Ridha not pfucking Reza like you Farsis say) is buried.

Stick to worshipping fake WANNABE Arabs like your pathetic so-called Grand Ayatollah (itself an Arabic word) Azeri Turk with that fake black turban.

Don't waste our time and don't meddle in Arab affairs were you do not belong and are unwelcome.

So now you are unleashing your wrath out of nothing but because of immature posts? Interesting.

Let just not talk non-sense, could you please provide us with proofs about we interfere in the aforementioned countries?

We don't spend more than what we make per year; be it wether it came from our exports, investments, or whatever. Maybe you will want to talk to your congress representative asking him not to do business with us.

KSA never had a thing to do with 9/11 the investigation committee found no evidence to be used against us, family victims sued us and they lost the case, many conspiracy theorists talked big but couldn't pin point which is which.

I don't exactly understand what you mean by " there will be no or Iraq to save you this time " We oppose the war against Iraq, but the Taliban had to pay the price for harboring radicals.

I don't think an X or Y state would take a risk like this. And I don't believe that people should impose and install a system of governance without the willingness of its own people.

Enjoy being a typical PDF user.

I don't have proof and I never said about any proof. Saudis are not my enemies and I never said anywhere that stop doing business or stop any other mutual interacton. On the other hand I am in favor of KSA-India relations, as KSA starts helping us curbing terrorism by handing us wanted culprits, even ignoring Pak request.

I have gone through hundred of discussions and debate shows of different westren countries inluding west based Pakistani analysts and even Pakistani shows at Youtube or through other mediums. Whenever there is a debate about extremism in madrasas, there is always a major point of Saudi funding and Saudi wahabi culture. Generally every partispant points finger towords saudia. But Ironically I never listened about it at any Indian show.

What is semites??

Another Iranian moron. Those Semites have the oldest cultures and civilizations in the world and those that shaped the world the most not to say religions. Besides your username is "Semitic" since it is Arabic. What a clown.

Besides if you are a Farsi then you were non-civilized nomads that came to the Iranian Plateau 2800 years ago and you left no culture in the Kazakh/Central Asian Steppe your ancestors came from. You first encountered civilization when you met us Semites in the Middle East.

Even your avatar is a mosque and in that mosque a certain ARAB (Ridha not pfucking Reza like you Farsis say) is buried.

Stick to worshipping fake WANNABE Arabs like your pathetic so-called Grand Ayatollah (itself an Arabic word) Azeri Turk with that fake black turban.

Don't waste our time and don't meddle in Arab affairs were you do not belong and are unwelcome.

I am a Persian of Iran let me tell you something semite, we Iranians have had great rich civilizations before you arabs came along, even before Islam was introduced to the Iranian people we had very rich culture like the Persian Empire and other great empires and many strong rulers.

Do you remember Babak Khorramdin? Ofcourse you do he is the arabs worst nightmare. We left no culture in the Central Asia but you forgot to mention why.. how convenient...The mongols wiped everything out in the region that is why then the Turks came and stole our culture and now use Iranian-Turco Mongoloid culture

I dont confuse Islam with race/ethnicity ok so dont bring Islam into this..

You arabs are the ones who had no civilization before you met the Persians, you stole and copied our culture, you only had desert culture your houses was made out of sand and mud. Basically you had nothing before you came in contact with the Iranian peoples.

Your Zionist cousins are destroying the world and you wahabbis support them. You are not Muslim.

The only "great" civilization you had were the Elamites who were non-Persian and non-Iranian. All the rest were either foreign under Muslim rule and after the Arab conquest of your little country or Farsis that copied everything from us Semiites in what is now Iraq (Mesopotamia). You copied basically everything. Even the language (Aramaic). The Mongols are your Central Asian neighbors.

Well we Sunni Muslims who happen to form 90% of all Muslims do not recognize your pagan beliefs to be Islamic let alone your fake Wannabe Arab Mullah entity.

Says a completely culturally and religious colonized person that has an Arabic username, a mosque as a avatar and a mosque were an Arab (Ali al-Ridha (ra) ) is buried. Hilarious.

Yes indeed we remember the great Arab conquest of your little entity nearly 1400 years ago. We changed it forever. What a great picnic that was.

I hear that they teach the world language Arabic in Iran so you will understand this. Besides it being the language of the Noble Qur'an.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF7rwKsoyT8

Do you remember that person who is buried next to the greatest human that ever walked on this earth in Prophet Muhammad (saws)? The most infleuntial man in history according to many historians.

Stick to your miserable Mullahistan and don't meddle in the great, giant and ancient Arab world.

Hostility will be replied with hostility.

In short just pfuck off Ajami. You will always be one of our many conquests and nothing more than that with this attitude.

It is a shame that I have to step down on your level after such provocations given that there are many good Iranians here and that I in reality have no problem with any group of people unlike some others who have inferiority-complexes and still cry about their conquerors and thus meddle in matters that do not concern them in order to get attention.

Back
Top Bottom