What's new

Egypt Returns $2 Billion to Qatar in Sign of Growing Tensions

What the fck...

Ok here you go...

Khaja Nazimuddin - The first prime minister of Pakistan from Bangladesh a persian
Hossein Sohrawardy - The first elected Prime Minister of Pakistan from Bangladesh a Iraqi.
Iskander Mirja - A persian from Bangladesh was the President of Pakistan.
Sheikh Mujibur Rahman - The founder of Bangladesh has the ancestry of Arab.

Bangladeshis are mixed race.

And all the Arab states were unstable in pre petroleum era.

Global Prayer Digest

LOL. You are giving some random names. 4 names out of which 2 of them are non-Arabs. That's not a proof of anything.

Who are those "plenty of Arabs" in Bangladesh? I struggle to find any legitimate/trustworthy sources in either Arabic or English. Hence why I ask you to provide some sources for your claim.

Unlike in Bangladesh then countries such as Indonesia, Malaysia etc. have millions of people of Arab ancestry from former rulers, elected rulers (head of states), clerics, astronauts etc. They number in the millions. They have a long history and presence. But I can't somehow find any information about Arab settlers in Bangladesh or even a sizable community that lives on today aside from a few families here and there.

Hence why I doubt the "plenty of" claim. I am actually genuinely interested hence why I asked for sources.

You are yet to provide them. Can't be that difficult if there are "plenty of Arabs" or descendants of Arabs living in Southern Bangladesh. Or what?

LOL. You are giving some random names. 4 names out of which 2 of them are non-Arabs. That's not a proof of anything.

Who are those "plenty of Arabs" in Bangladesh? I struggle to find any legitimate/trustworthy sources in either Arabic or English. Hence why I ask you to provide some sources for your claim.

Unlike in Bangladesh then countries such as Indonesia, Malaysia etc. have millions of people of Arab ancestry from former rulers, elected rulers (head of states), clerics, astronauts etc. They number in the millions. They have a long history and presence. But I can't somehow find any information about Arab settlers in Bangladesh or even a sizable community that lives on today aside from a few families here and there.

Hence why I doubt the "plenty of" claim. I am actually genuinely interested hence why I asked for sources.

You are yet to provide them. Can't be that difficult if there are "plenty of Arabs" or descendants of Arabs living in Southern Bangladesh. Or what?

In Indoneshia and Malaysia they remained as a race. Here in Indian sub continent they assimilated with the local population. There are Turks, Persian and Arabs and Afhgans. You should ask @eastwatch for more reference to the early Muslim settlement in Bangladesh. As you heard about Arakan/Burmese settlement then you should know Chittagong was part of the Arakan and the biggest port of Arakan of that time where the most settlement took place.

Last edited by a moderator:
In Indoneshia and Malaysia they remained as a race. Here in Indian sub continent they assimilated with the local population. There are Turks, Persian and Arabs and Afhgans. You should ask @eastwatch for more reference to the early Muslim settlement in Bangladesh. As you heard about Arakan/Burmese settlement then you should know Chittagong was part of the Arakan and the biggest port of Arakan of that time where the most settlement took place.

Thank you. By far most of the Bangladeshi population are Bengalis right? It would be even better if there were sources that I could read and learn something new. Always interesting to read about your own people in distant lands. I would probably also get an even better picture of the early Islamic history of Bangladesh and more contemporary history of Bangladesh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. By far most of the Bangladeshi population are Bengalis right? It would be even better if there were sources that I could read and learn something new. Always interesting to read about your own people in distant lands. I would probably also get an even better picture of the early Islamic history of Bangladesh and more contemporary history of Bangladesh.

Yes.. but dont cofuse that with race. Its a ethnic group not a race.

Sad to hear that now you consider Turkey as a enemy of Egypt because of Erdogan's wrong policies. :frown:

I really apreciated Egypt when you backed us against territorial claims of Israel and Cyprus in the Mediterranean sea.
i consider erdogan enemy and i am sure he will be gone soon then our relations will be better we didnt ask for this it is erdogan who wanted to stand in the way of the will of the people of Egypt we dont hate you or consider trurkish people enemy after morsi we faced terror and killing all over Egypt at that time some countries sold us out the US most of europe trukey (erdogan) qatar

i consider erdogan enemy and i am sure he will be gone soon then our relations will be better we didnt ask for this it is erdogan who wanted to stand in the way of the will of the people of Egypt we dont hate you or consider trurkish people enemy after morsi we faced terror and killing all over Egypt at that time some countries sold us out the US most of europe trukey (erdogan) qatar

Mate, Sorry to disappoint you but it seems like Erdogan is going to remain in power for years. I don't know how things look from Egypt but he is still the most popular leader.

I don't really harbor love for Erdogan and disagree with some of his policies. But he created miracles in Finance, Health, Transportation sectors. He quadrupled our GDP and tripled our GDP/capita in just 10 years...

But i can similarize between you and me. Both Erdogan/Mursi and AKP/MB are islamists. Hope everything goes for both of our countries.

Mate, Sorry to disappoint you but it seems like Erdogan is going to remain in power for years. I don't know how things look from Egypt but he is still the most popular leader.

I don't really harbor love for Erdogan and disagree with some of his policies. But he created miracles in Finance, Health, Transportation sectors. He quadrupled our GDP and tripled our GDP/capita in just 10 years...

But i can similarize between you and me. Both Erdogan/Mursi and AKP/MB are islamists. Hope everything goes for both of our countries.

Quadrapling GDP is quite a remarkable feat.

What is the future of the Eygpt ? Will you turn over from the countries who doesn't support coup or had affinity with MB.

More important which countries will Eygpt will ally itself with. It seems Israel and US by the looks of the progress.
Yeah, because the US is very happy with the ouster of Morsi, right ??

Egypt is slowly realising that its most reliable friend in the region is on the opposite side of the Sinai :victory:

One of its most reliable friends indeed.

There are no similarities between Erdogan, AKP, and Morsi, MB except that they both use religion to gain some support from the people. The MB are have no idea about the problems within the Egyptian society, and the Egyptian economy, let alone knowing how to fix them. They are a bunch of ignorants that only know how to preach in a mosques, and that is about it. You talk to them about economy, healthcare, educational reform, freedom, human rights empowering women, over population, ect.. and the only answer you will get from them that everything is in the Quran. I am being dead serious btw.. That is why it wasn't a surprise that the MB called the ouster of Morsi a war on Islam. Their message to the outside world is that they are fighting for democracy, but what is being said in Egypt is so different. War on Islam, Jihad, blah blah blah blah.. Well people don't buy this crap anymore

Provide legitimate sources for that. First time i ever hear about this. There might be a small number of descendants like in Myammar that are linked to the early spread of Islam by Arab merchants/sailors/travelers/soldiers/clerics etc. but I doubt that there are "plenty".

I have noticed that many people in the Islamic world often claim Arab ancestry.

Besides with all due respect then you seem to have no clue about the Arab world. We are talking about well over 20 states some of them are more stable than most countries and some of them are more prosperous than all other countries in this world. Among them one of the countries discussed in this topic. An area significantly bigger than EU, Pakistan, India, Afghanistan, Iran and Bangladesh combined. Let's go and generalize shall we?

This is off topic but about the Tunisian thread that was just closed...these people like to believe our women are careless and it's very hard for them to comprehend the majority of our Muslim women(at least the ones in Arabic nations or territories) are women who wait for their right time to get married to their right person whom Allah pairs them with. And these women are beautiful religious women as well.

Like me and you, I'm sure were both getting engaged maybe in a few years and then married. It's hard for them to believe we have no pre marital relationships and also the women whom we marry don't either.

Because here their women are busy twerking at parties starting from the age of 11. Now you can only guess what happens later on. :rofl:

This is off topic but about the Tunisian thread that was just closed...these people like to believe our women are careless and it's very hard for them to comprehend the majority of our Muslim women(at least the ones in Arabic nations or territories) are women who wait for their right time to get married to their right person whom Allah pairs them with. And these women are beautiful religious women as well.

Like me and you, I'm sure were both getting engaged maybe in a few years and then married. It's hard for them to believe we have no pre marital relationships and also the women whom we marry don't either.

Because here their women are busy twerking at parties starting from the age of 11. Now you can only guess what happens later on. :rofl:

Exactly 7abibi. You should just see the state of the women here in Denmark if you think USA is bad....Alcohol is consumed from as early as 12 years old and worse as water. Anyway that's their "culture". Unfortunately some Muslim men and women also fall for this stupidity. Insha'Allah I will get married once I finish my masters degree which will be in 2 years time if everything goes according to the plan.

The amount of nonsense you read on this forum is amazing btw. I had higher expectations before I joined I must admit. How difficult can it be not to comment on issues you know absolutely NOTHING about? I am not talking about internal Pakistani, Indian, Chinese, Comorian or whatever issues since I am not fully aware of them all or their complicity.

And here we have clowns talking about Arab matters of over 20 countries that are bigger in total than EU, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan and Iran combined.:lol: Let alone Arabic speakers.

That thread is laughable. Always the same users trying to defame Muslims and Arabs in every possible way knowing nothing about those issues and spreading nonsense.:rofl:

I ignored it by far now but sometimes when I see a super ridiculous comment like the one I commented on in that thread I can't help it.

There are a lot of sane members though so not ALL hope is lost.

Someone already bomb Qatar to the bottom of Persian Gulf.... :angry:

I wonder why Egypt return this money to Qatar. Why they don't do like the JEWS: stealing everything to make problems, to provoke.

Why we need to respect this little cancer called Qatar? Why?
They're just 200 000 zionist wahabits who want to tell everybody what to do with their liar channel AL JEWZEERA.

Like the JEWS who steal the Golan, attack everybody & then say that other peope don't want peace.

JEWS also seize billions of dollars belonging to the Hezbollah, Libya, Iraq, Iran etc...

I remind that the JEWS banks wanted to seize the money of the russian billionars in Cyprus to provoke Russia.

Exactly 7abibi. You should just see the state of the women here in Denmark if you think USA is bad....Alcohol is consumed from as early as 12 years old and worse as water. Anyway that's their "culture". Unfortunately some Muslim men and women also fall for this stupidity. Insha'Allah I will get married once I finish my masters degree which will be in 2 years time if everything goes according to the plan.

The amount of nonsense you read on this forum is amazing btw. I had higher expectations before I joined I must admit. How difficult can it be not to comment on issues you know absolutely NOTHING about? I am not talking about internal Pakistani, Indian, Chinese, Comorian or whatever issues since I am not fully aware of them all or their complicity.

That thread is laughable. Always the same users trying to defame Muslims and Arabs in every possible way knowing nothing about those issues and spreading nonsense.:rofl:

I ignored it by far now but sometimes when I see a super ridiculous comment like the one I commented on in that thread I can't help it.

There are a lot of sane members though so not ALL hope is lost.

I know Europe and USA is like this. But, I found people very kind in the Netherlands. And their women are very beautiful too. I liked the country even though I was only there one day.

Good luck with your degree and hopefully it goes according to the plan. Are you going back to KSA for marriage? I once I get my pharmaceutical degree will go to Gaza(Palestine) and get married there if everything goes according to plan. And because this girl is well mannered, religious and very good looking and has a respected family I have to tell them a little before.

And they know me well and I have a big connection to them. Inshallah Khayr

Back
Top Bottom