What's new

Egypt Returns $2 Billion to Qatar in Sign of Growing Tensions

@Sun Piwa

You know what ? I never read when i see capital letters in your posts. Esspecially repeated word of "JEW"

Practically speaking, he hates everybody including Turks and French :lol:

Egyptian deserve Mubarok. It cant never become a country of its own.

Mubarak's oligarchs were corrupted to the teeth. During his trail the court couldn't find a single evidence against, but his son along with others were sentenced to life imprisonment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mubarak's oligarchs were corrupted to the teeth. During his trail the court couldn't find a single evidence against, but his son along with others were sentenced to life imprisonment.

I said Egyptian deserve Mubarok whatever he is.. Infact all arabs deserve a king or a dictator.

Practically speaking, he hates everybody including Turks and French :lol:

And he loves a certain country to our west.... AND.................................. He is from Vietnam:)

What is the future of the Eygpt ? Will you turn over from the countries who doesn't support coup or had affinity with MB.

More important which countries will Eygpt will ally itself with. It seems Israel and US by the looks of the progress.
qatar turkey US are friends of MB so they are our enemy
of course i dont consider turkish people my enemy only erdogan

qatar turkey US are friends of MB so they are our enemy
of course i dont consider turkish people my enemy only erdogan

Sad to hear that now you consider Turkey as a enemy of Egypt because of Erdogan's wrong policies. :frown:

I really apreciated Egypt when you backed us against territorial claims of Israel and Cyprus in the Mediterranean sea.

The Bengalis deserves better leaders than those.

We aren't racists ;) like some guy in here.

What race has to do here??? There are plenty of Arab settlers in Bangladesh specially in south.

What race has to do here??? There are plenty of Arab settlers in Bangladesh specially in south.

Provide legitimate sources for that. First time i ever hear about this. There might be a small number of descendants like in Myammar that are linked to the early spread of Islam by Arab merchants/sailors/travelers/soldiers/clerics etc. but I doubt that there are "plenty".

I have noticed that many people in the Islamic world often claim Arab ancestry.

Besides with all due respect then you seem to have no clue about the Arab world. We are talking about well over 20 states some of them are more stable than most countries and some of them are more prosperous than all other countries in this world. Among them one of the countries discussed in this topic. An area significantly bigger than EU, Pakistan, India, Afghanistan, Iran and Bangladesh combined. Let's go and generalize shall we?

Sisi should not punish Palestinian for MB crime and open rafah border .let the palestinian get some fresh air .

Provide legitimate sources for that. First time i ever hear about this. There might be a small number of descendants like in Myammar that are linked to the early spread of Islam by Arab merchants/sailors/travelers/soldiers/clerics etc. but I doubt that there are "plenty".

I have noticed that many people in the Islamic world often claim Arab ancestry.

Besides with all due respect then you seem to have no clue about the Arab world. We are talking about well over 20 states some of them are more stable than most countries and some of them are more prosperous than all other countries in this world. Among them one of the countries discussed in this topic. An area significantly bigger than EU, Pakistan, India, Afghanistan, Iran and Bangladesh combined. Let's go and generalize shall we?

What the fck...

Ok here you go...

Khaja Nazimuddin - The first prime minister of Pakistan from Bangladesh a persian
Hossein Sohrawardy - The first elected Prime Minister of Pakistan from Bangladesh a Iraqi.
Iskander Mirja - A persian from Bangladesh was the President of Pakistan.
Sheikh Mujibur Rahman - The founder of Bangladesh has the ancestry of Arab.

Bangladeshis are mixed race.

Global Prayer Digest

Well regarding generalizing.. Cant we just generalize that Arab countries cant work under democracy and they just idolize dictators and kings???

Back
Top Bottom