What's new

Egypt religious authority says Ottomans ‘occupied’ Istanbul

Bro the conquest already happened it’s under Muslim control possibility the West will take it over again and we would have to retake it. Your only mad the Arabs weren’t able to do it and now twisting Hadith to suit your perverted thoughts. If Allah wanted you Arabs to conquer Istanbul you’d think you’d be able to take out Israel by now, and here your talking about Istanbul. Even the end of times I see more non Arabs fighting than Arabs as per Hadith you people would be depleted in numbers.

I dont know why did you bring racism into it while the hadith was talking about just Muslims? you could have just gave some proofs about your interpretation of this hadith but this does not bother you because your ego is more important than a true interpretation of an hadith. If you want to take a hadith and interpret it according to your wishing and imagination go ahead no one is stopping you but my brotherly advice be vigilant.

"Egypt’s Dar Al-Iftaa yesterday attacked Turkish President Recep Erdogan’s plan to change Hagia Sophia’s title from a museum to a mosque, describing the Muslims’ conquest of Constantinople (present-day Istanbul) as “the Ottoman occupation”."

Continue reading:
Egypt religious authority says Ottomans ‘occupied’ Istanbul

Why you Turks or let me say (Erdo fans ) are lying....?! or you are just fooled by MB propaganda ( just like the site you mentioned above ) .... or just to fool some Muslims in Pakistan and other countries to dominate them....!?

the below is the official site of ( Dar Aliftaa Almasria ) دار الإفتاء المصريه .... saying

( We have repeatedly stressed with documents, indications and evidence that Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan continues to use the fatwas weapon to install tyranny at home in the name of religion and justify his ambitions abroad in the name of the alleged caliphate
As for what relates to the conquest of Constantinople, it is a great Islamic conquest which was preached by the Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, and it was done by the great Ottoman Sufi Sultan Muhammad al-Fatih. )

Why you Turks or let me say (Erdo fans ) are lying....?! or you are just fooled by MB propaganda ( just like the site you mentioned above ) .... or just to fool some Muslims in Pakistan and other countries to dominate them....!?

the below is the official site of ( Dar Aliftaa Almasria ) دار الإفتاء المصريه .... saying

( We have repeatedly stressed with documents, indications and evidence that Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan continues to use the fatwas weapon to install tyranny at home in the name of religion and justify his ambitions abroad in the name of the alleged caliphate
As for what relates to the conquest of Constantinople, it is a great Islamic conquest which was preached by the Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, and it was done by the great Ottoman Sufi Sultan Muhammad al-Fatih. )

lol, Subhan'Allah 3al sabr el gameel awi da! :-) Beautifully done. I read this earlier and couldn't believe what it said and then saw all the hateful responses and it didn't surprise me. But it brings to light a very important element in today's war of words in the media and the slew of very damaging fake news out there that it's incumbent on every single person to check the hate at the door first, then check the veracity of the claim and then decide. Otherwise, you end up looking like not only a fool, but a sorry *** boot-lickin' fool and that's even worst. Teslma edak ya Basha!

images

what is this? Egyptians are not sheep

good job exposing their lies

Its kind of weird how Egypt has a bigger Christian population than Turkey does.

because they are confident and tolerant, unlike erdo

It is quite ironic that after writing so many pages, no one really questioned how Egypt was conquered by Islamic armies, or for example how Lebanon and Syria and many other arabized land were conquered.

It does not matter that they were started losing local governments after these conquests on average 200 years; it is the similarity of these conquest movements and Jihad traditions I mentioned. Because all have the same motivational backround, ISLAMIC LAW...

By these movements of arab/islamic armies in region, the languages of many local people were changed, the names of the many cities were changed, which was spoken mostly in Greek in these regions and the names of the Latin/Greek cities were kept alive until Arabization begin.

If we talk about Anatolian or Levantine for example, Romans/Greeks cultures were established in the region by assimilating many local civilizations such as the Hittites and Sumerians in the past. History flows like this. Every corner of the world; Who knows first turkic capital in here?

Btw, If you are talking about your conscience, you have to stop being hypocrite.

They released that after huge reactions, why don't you post the first releasement? It clearly says:

"Hagia Sophia was built as a church during the Byzantine era in 537 AD, and it remained for 916 years until the Ottomans occupied Istanbul in 1453, turning the building into a mosque."

You only fool yourself.

@Gomig-21 , what are you now? A true boot licking fool?

Last edited:
They released that after huge reactions, why don't you post the first releasement? It clearly says:

"Hagia Sophia was built as a church during the Byzantine era in 537 AD, and it remained for 916 years until the Ottomans occupied Istanbul in 1453, turning the building into a mosque."

You only fool yourself.

@Gomig-21 , what are you now? A true boot licking fool?

The page you posted is just a subsidiary and it is older ..... if you have some credibility you should have posted the latest reply from the official page .... but I believe you #Erdofans feeling the orgasm when seeing those hate and killing spreading around....!!

Pathetic ....!

Last edited:
The page you posted is just a subsidiary and it is older ..... if you have some credibility you should have posted the latest reply from the official page .... but I believe you #Erdofans feeling the orgasm when seeing those hate and killing spreading around....!!

Pathetic ....!
It is official, this is why they renamed occupation as great conquest after reactions. As seen, people still react to their first releasement in comments of your post, and declare support for Turkey and it is one day older, belly dancer.

Last edited:
Same slaves that took control and made you arabs their bitches.

What the Spanish did means you europeans and christians should not cry about what happened to the Greeks and Armenians in Anatolia.
Not really, the Spanish were there before the Islamic invaders, just like the Greeks and Arnenians, but, generally, moaning about past history doesn't do any good.

Back
Top Bottom