What's new

Egypt religious authority says Ottomans ‘occupied’ Istanbul

I can't explain them anymore

I can respect being weak but hopeful and resolute and determined to fight back

But the Arabs just have stupid mindedness, they are beginning to remind me of Hindus whose ego's have manifested themselves into weird delusions of grandeur

Arab people no stupid minded.

They suffer hardly from traitor leaders and dictators who assigned and supported by West powers since about a century.

These traitor servants must serve for their masters not for their people or national interests.
Not only Arabs, all muslim countries suffer from those traitors.

Wow i never knew dictator mouthpiece religious authority could fall to such lows to criticize reviving of a mosque and blame muslims. Sisi should declare egypt as pagan again.
Egypt was never pagan, it was Christian before the Arabs invaded.

näwaah depends on the point of view.. you mean that pegans that worship 3 as one? allah the almighty descripes this clearly as shirk

or firawn was näwwah in egypt..?
Christians were the ones on the right path before Muhammad if you weren't aware.

Christians were the ones on the right path before Muhammad if you weren't aware.

that depends on what they belived.. today some muslims think they are on the right path anbd they are full of bidah, shirk and other delalah..

our lord had clearly told us what is wrong and not to do..

"Egypt’s Dar Al-Iftaa yesterday attacked Turkish President Recep Erdogan’s plan to change Hagia Sophia’s title from a museum to a mosque, describing the Muslims’ conquest of Constantinople (present-day Istanbul) as “the Ottoman occupation”."

Continue reading:
Egypt religious authority says Ottomans ‘occupied’ Istanbul
rofl... They should also say then muslims occupied Egypt under the rule of Caliph Omar, bafoons.

Back
Top Bottom