What's new

Turkey converts another former Istanbul church into a mosque

it is common when you type on phone
he is not using Grammarly , a free software .
Mate, just pay me 50$ a month and I'll do what Grammarly does but with a smile.

....in UK, Grammarly isn't free btw. What scams are you guys running in Bangalore?

The destruction of babri masjid was that of a functional mosque, indeed, while Muslims were present there who were murdered in the process. This is not comparable with a hundred peaceful conversions of churches to mosques.

Kahan se laate ho aise BS ? It was a functional mosque ? Both Hindus & Muslims were barred from entry into the disputed premises in December 1949. Muslims were murdered in process of destruction of that building ? Kaha se pada ? or just a dream which u had wished would have been true bcz it would have suited ur narrative ?

Kahan se laate ho aise BS ? It was a functional mosque ? Both Hindus & Muslims were barred from entry into the disputed premises in December 1949. Muslims were murdered in process of destruction of that building ? Kaha se pada ? or just a dream which u had wished would have been true bcz it would have suited ur narrative ?
Disputed doesn't mean disused. Who do Hindus think they are, moving in and destroying disputed property? Is it yours that you can just ignore a disputed status and impose your will to retrospectively create a narrative of your pleasing?

Mate, just pay me 50$ a month and I'll do what Grammarly does but with a smile.

....in UK, Grammarly isn't free btw. What scams are you guys running in Bangalore?

we learnt english in our village madarsa . so bear it .

Try moving into or purchasing a disputed property in a normal functional nation state where rule of law exists and you'll get thrown out and summoned to court.

Indeed, the whole problem with Ayodhya is an issue about the rule of law in what has turned out to be a lawless jungle of a country.

Disputed doesn't mean disused. Who do Hindus think they are, moving in and destroying disputed property? Is it yours that you can just ignore a disputed status and impose your will to retrospectively create a narrative of your pleasing?

erdogan did not think about the disputed hagia sofia , he has shown the way to RSS hindus in india .

ERDOGAN MODI BHAI BHAI .

You said it was functional mosque ? How was it functional when no namaaz offered in it for 40+ years ? And the 2nd part. Which Muslims died under the structure when it was destroyed ? come out of ur dreamland....only then u will be able to ascertain the facts.

Muslims were murdered in 1992 while defending this disputed site from Hindu mobs. There is no question about it. Moreover, it only became "disputed" because of aggression by Hindus placing idols in the functional mosque. Peace loving Hindus forced a functional mosque to become disputed, then peace loving Hindus destroyed it altogether and murdered Muslims protecting it. I suggest you check your facts before posting.

@agamdilawari

erdogan did not think about the disputed hagia sofia , he has shown the way to RSS hindus in india .

ERDOGAN MODI BHAI BHAI .
When was hagia Sofia disputed? It was a museum. It wasn't a church or a disputed site when erdogan restored it as a mosque.

Muslims were murdered in 1992 while defending this disputed site from Hindu mobs. There is no question about it. Moreover, it only became "disputed" because of aggression by Hindus placing idols in the functional mosque. Peace loving Hindus forced a functional mosque to become disputed, then peace loving Hindus destroyed it altogether and murdered Muslims protecting it. I suggest you check your facts before posting.

@agamdilawari

no muslim went there to defend babri mosque when it was demolished .

When was hagia Sofia disputed? It was a museum. It wasn't a church or a disputed site when erdogan restored it as a mosque.

it was a church whole world knows it . it was converted to mosque after defeat and fall of byzantines
don't tell me defeated people willingly sold it to the victor impressed with his sword .

Back
Top Bottom