What's new

Egypt religious authority says Ottomans ‘occupied’ Istanbul

You can report him. Mods actually don't want Imran N. Hosein on this forum since he condemned Pakistani soldiers fighting TTP as going to Hellfire.

Auzubillah.

Basically imran hossein is a terrorist supporter not surprising really.

Imran hossein has the audacity to defend terrorists that killed innocent school children.

Basically imran hossein is a terrorist supporter not surprising really.

Imran hossein has the audacity to defend terrorists that killed innocent school children.

He envisions Hindu conquest of Kashmir and Othodox conquest of Istanbul. What a nut.

Unbelievable how Jahil people really are. But hey, I am not going to waste my time trying to correct the ignorant.

Imran Hosein loves Pakistan, not because of Pakistan, rather because Pakistan is Muslim. Islam is what makes Pakistan still exist. Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah made Pakistan, not some dumb, silly nutcases like some posting on this thread.

Anyone with half a brain can read Imran Hosein's Wikipedia page, or read his books. His teacher was Dr. Fazl-ur-Rahman Ansari, not Israr Ahmad (but Imran Hosein has great respect for Dr. Israel Ahmad). Imran Hosein's children are born Pakistanis, the mother of his children is Pakistani born. Imran Hosein did his master's degree from Karachi University. He spent a good part of his life in Pakistan.

But for anyone who actually can his/her brain, would know that Imran Hosein's allegiance is not with Pakistan, Trinidad or any other country. Imran Hosein's allegiance is to Allah Subhanu Wata'aalah and he identifies himself as an Ummi of Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam. That is why he has the advantage of seeing things as they stand, the truth! No nationalism bs gets in the way of a real Muslim.

None of you know this about Imran Hosein, but in 1995, he had met with the Taliban leadership at the U.N Security Council in New York City. In that meeting, Imran Hosein lambasted the Taliban for being blinded by Wahhabi'ists, for flogging women and other nonsensical ongoings that the Taliban carried out in Afghanistan, while they were in power. He was the only one to point blank tell the Taliban leadership that they would fail to hold power, unless they targeted the real enemy of Muslims. And that is Riba! To build Afghanistan on a true Islamic Economic System. In fact, when Imran Khan became the Prime Minister of Pakistan, this exactly what he advised Mr. Khan to do.

Imran Hosein doesn't hate Pakistan, what he does hate is Pakistan or any other Muslim country, allying themselves with zionist states, like america, britain, france and so on. This is how he criticizes the saudi regime or any other Muslim country's government. Imran Hosein was the Muslim who threw his Green Card at JFK immigration officer and left america when they attacked, invaded and carried out a slaughter in Afghanistan, a war against Islam. How many of these Jahils who post their monkey aptitude remarks would give up their U.S citizenship or Green Card for Islam? None!!!!

Idiots who chant nationalism, usually fall in the devil's trap. Iraq once was supported by america against Iran. The west supported Saddam, where is Iraq now? Syria and Libya sat at the Arab League, rubbed shoulders with western zionist states. Where are Syria and Libya now?

Nationalism is the disease that distances you as Muslims from your actual state of being and belief. So if you're a turk nationalist, a Pakistani nationalist, you will fall in the devil's trap, one way or another. It also limits and inhibits your ability to discern the truth from deception. It impedes your ability to fight the enemy on your place and time of choosing.

So go ahead, bad mouth all you want about Imran Hosein, or anyone else for that matter. It is what puny minded people usually do.

I stand with my creator who is Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah, my prophet who is Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam and my book which is the Holy Qur'an, and I will continue to fight against lies and deception. Some will read and question, if they do really seek the truth, they will find it. Others like some Jahils here, will remain in their Jihalah till they end up in their graves.

To my fellow countrymen (Pakistanis), I say this to you .... Pakistan exists because of Islam, when you take Islam out of the equation, there is NO Pakistan. Remember that your enemies are both external and internal. Also remember that the only way you can fight and be victorious is with your faith in the One God, Allah who is Al-Akbar, the only the absolute. Your enemies will come at you with a sweet tongue, persuade you into liberalism, nationalism, being enlightened and all other kinds of utter bull$hit. And you will fall in their deceptive traps, if you let go of your faith in Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah by abandoning the Ummah of Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam.

Last edited:
Unbelievable how Jahil people really are. But hey, I am not going to waste my time trying to correct the ignorant.

Imran Hosein loves Pakistan, not because of Pakistan, rather because Pakistan is Muslim. Islam is what makes Pakistan still exist. Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah made Pakistan, not some dumb, silly nutcases like some posting on this thread.

Anyone with half a brain can read Imran Hosein's Wikipedia page, or read his books. His teacher was Dr. Fazl-ur-Rahman Ansari, not Israr Ahmad (but Imran Hosein has great respect for Dr. Israel Ahmad). Imran Hosein's children are born Pakistanis, the mother of his children is Pakistani born. Imran Hosein did his master's degree from Karachi University. He spent a good part of his life in Pakistan.

But for anyone who actually can his/her brain, would know that Imran Hosein's allegiance is not with Pakistan, Trinidad or any other country. Imran Hosein's allegiance is to Allah Subhanu Wata'aalah and he identifies himself as an Ummi of Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam. That is why he has the advantage of seeing things as they stand, the truth! No nationalism bs gets in the way of a real Muslim.

None of you know this about Imran Hosein, but in 1995, he had met with the Taliban leadership at the U.N Security Council in New York City. In that meeting, Imran Hosein lambasted the Taliban for being blinded by Wahhabi'ists, for flogging women and other nonsensical ongoings that the Taliban carried out in Afghanistan, while they were in power. He was the only one to point blank tell the Taliban leadership that they would fail to hold power, unless they targeted the real enemy of Muslims. And that is Riba! To build Afghanistan on a true Islamic Economic System. In fact, when Imran Khan became the Prime Minister of Pakistan, this exactly what he advised Mr. Khan to do.

Imran Hosein doesn't hate Pakistan, what he does hate is Pakistan or any other Muslim country, allying themselves with zionist states, like america, britain, france and so on. This is how he criticizes the saudi regime or any other Muslim country's government. Imran Hosein was the Muslim who threw his Green Card at JFK immigration officer and left america when they attacked, invaded and carried out a slaughter in Afghanistan, a war against Islam. How many of these Jahils who post their monkey aptitude remarks would give up their U.S citizenship or Green Card for Islam? None!!!!

Idiots who chant nationalism, usually fall in the devil's trap. Iraq once was supported by america against Iran. The west supported Saddam, where is Iraq now? Syria and Libya sat at the Arab League, rubbed shoulders with western zionist states. Where are Syria and Libya now?

Nationalism is the disease that distances you as Muslims from your actual state of being and belief. So if you're a turk nationalist, a Pakistani nationalist, you will fall in the devil's trap, one way or another. It also limits and inhibits your ability to discern the truth from deception. It impedes your ability to fight the enemy on your place and time of choosing.

So go ahead, bad mouth all you want about Imran Hosein, or anyone else for that matter. It is what puny minded people usually do.

I stand with my creator who is Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah, my prophet who is Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam and my book which is the Holy Qur'an, and I will continue to fight against lies and deception. Some will read and question, if they do really seek the truth, they will find it. Others like some Jahils here, will remain in their Jihalah till they end up in their graves.

To my fellow countrymen (Pakistanis), I say this to you .... Pakistan exists because of Islam, when you take Islam out of the equation, there is NO Pakistan. Remember that your enemies are both external and internal. Also remember that the only way you can fight and be victorious is with your faith in the One God, Allah who is Al-Akbar, the only the absolute. Your enemies will come at you with a sweet tongue, persuade you into liberalism, nationalism, being enlightened and all other kinds of utter bull$hit. And you will fall in their deceptive traps, if you let go of your faith in Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah by abandoning the Ummah of Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam.

If it wasnt for Nationalism there wont be a Pakistan.

If the Pakistanis did not wake up to their identity and their religious identity then Pakistanis today would be oppressed and butchered by Hindus.

Iqbal, Jinnah and the founders of Pakistan all had nationalist views but their nationalist views centred on Islam rather than a particular ethnic group.

get lost commie, when it comes to Uyghurs you make turn of 180 degree.....

get lost commie, when it comes to Uyghurs you make turn of 180 degree.....

Really? So going by your logic, Syrians who support Asad aren't Muslims? And Libyans who fight against Western sponsored Libyan government aren't Muslims? They are terrorists? So americans, british, israelis are saintly beings who have the Devine right to kill anyone they want, right?

When it suits you, Uyghurs are a Muslim problem. And yet when it suits you, open declaration comes out where Turkey is secular. Which one is it? Unless of course your confounded brain actually thinks that Secularism and Islam are one in the same. If that's the case, people like yourself are just ranting like a mindless buffoon, with no sense of rationale.

Your behavior epitomizes what sort of civility, or lack there of, your really possess. Using threats, or trying to bully your way in an discussion is the mentality of a spoilt brat 5 year old. Your Jihalah is quite evident and shows how self-centered and devoid of actual intellect you really are.

Go learn some etiquettes in having a civilized discussion first, before running your mouth, incoherently.

Really? So going by your logic, Syrians who support Asad aren't Muslims? And Libyans who fight against Western sponsored Libyan government aren't Muslims? They are terrorists? So americans, british, israelis are saintly beings who have the Devine right to kill anyone they want, right?

When it suits you, Uyghurs are a Muslim problem. And yet when it suits you, open declaration comes out where Turkey is secular. Which one is it? Unless of course your confounded brain actually thinks that Secularism and Islam are one in the same. If that's the case, people like yourself are just ranting like a mindless buffoon, with no sense of rationale.

Your behavior epitomizes what sort of civility, or lack there of, your really possess. Using threats, or trying to bully your way in an discussion is the mentality of a spoilt brat 5 year old. Your Jihalah is quite evident and shows how self-centered and devoid of actual intellect you really are.

Go learn some etiquettes in having a civilized discussion first, before running your mouth, incoherently.

Everyone who fight against west is a muslim? You are a snake:-)...

I guess the time to teach those desert rats a lesson that they won't forget has come.

What occupation??? Do we still occupy it???

No we conquered if it was an occupation we would not be having istanbul at all.

Stop mixing occupation with conquest. Yes we conquered it what are you gonna do about it cry to your momma about it?
Then stop barking and crying about your mosques in Spain and the Balkans🤣
@Foinikas

Finally somebody said it!

"Egypt’s Dar Al-Iftaa yesterday attacked Turkish President Recep Erdogan’s plan to change Hagia Sophia’s title from a museum to a mosque, describing the Muslims’ conquest of Constantinople (present-day Istanbul) as “the Ottoman occupation”."

Continue reading:
Egypt religious authority says Ottomans ‘occupied’ Istanbul

AL Mamlaka AL Misriyyah AL Usra AL ALawiyyah AL Hidiviyet AL Mahmoudiyyah AL Usmaniyyah !!!!

800px-Flag_of_Muhammad_Ali.svg.png

Byzan Cum Thrace - Ankara are not AL Mahmoudiyyah AL Usmaniyyah !!!

turkish should say once that oil money stops you will switch sides.

Ankara works completely with Western Military Powers !!!

Turkey must not take offence on this, rather it would be better if Turkey could invite 'these type of Religious authorities' over tea and ask them to try to liberate it if they can ....

Ankara are having Military Coups not because of the Regional Powers but because of Western Military Powers - Lobbies inside Ankara .

Just Indians; Arabs and Japanese keep themselves away because of these Military Coups in Ankara Military Circles !!!

Whole World is aware that United States of America has given Refuge to certain Individuals whom Ankara Military Command is asking for. Even some are there in United Kingdom - Overseas Territory !!!

Chai is innovation of Indians and Arabs !!!

Last edited:
Shame on so-called muslim Arabs .... Egypt , S.Arabia and The Uae rules by puppet traitors

even there are Hadith about the conquest of Constantinople

Costantinople was capital of the Byzantine Empire. It was surrounded by many Muslim States but The Turks conquered Costantinople
Prophet Muhammad ( S.A.V ) had said that Constantinople will surely be conquered what a good commander is the conqueror, what a good soldier is the conqueror

do you know what about the conquest in ISLAM ? You traitor puppet Dictators

Seljuks are from ALB Anubiyyah ALH Ashimiyyah !!! Sultan ALP Arsalan is related to Seljuk and Ally of Shahab e Dawla !!!

Never try to teach Arabs - AL Jazur AL Arabiyyah about Islam !!!

View attachment 640144

They can cry over it. They can go to constantines grave and make dua for him.

President Field Marshal - Mustafa Kemal Atatürk 1881-1938 was with Arabs & Indians and was against Population Transfers inside Palestine and has opposed Safavid Naziri League !!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom