What's new

Egypt religious authority says Ottomans ‘occupied’ Istanbul

Well there is no denying that Turkey's invasion of Byzantium on the pretext of it being an Islamic Conquest, is a farce, a deception and a lie. Regardless on how you try to spin it, the turks used Islam to gain legitimacy for conquest of Byzantium which it would otherwise not have. Turks don't belong in Byzantium, they belong North of the Caucus mountains where their ancestors and they themselves come from. Arabs never drove out the Persians from Persia and occupied their lands. The Moor's didn't expel the Spanish or Portuguese from the Iberian Peninsula and convert all Churches to Masajid.

Nope, turks conquest of Byzantium shows political agenda, the depravity to have the Khilafah and being recognized in the Islamic World. Something very similar to what their cousins, the Khazars did, when they embraced Judaism. Doesn't matter how you spin it, Caucasians have always been very agenda driven, ego centric that converted to other faiths like Judaism and Islam, out of political expediency.

They didn't expel either, Sultan Fateh offered Romans to live if i am not wrong, but like their other pagan brothers they were taught to hate Muslims, they were brainwashed with lies, they feared "barbarians" will eat them in dinner just like pagans in our part of the world who are still crossing indo Pak border for pagan nationality despite living for 70 years here without single state sponsored riot..

Nobody expelled christians until the notorious WW1 when they as ottoman subjects did a high treason and sided with the enemy during a fucking world war in which they hoped to carve out ethnostates of anatolia
So please don’t spread fake news
If we talk about today’s situation then your two favourite nations proved to be everything what you have falsely attributed to turks

I have and am already researching the history. It's all there in black and white, doesn't really make any difference now.

You was first a commie/chinese and now a protestant christian, you are indeed a shitty guy....

As long you are against Turks you can turn in everything, how they call it in Pakistan?

I believe ZINDIK>>>8-)

I know who I am .... a MUSLIM!!

So your petty squeals, are just that, squeals and nothing more. I know the history of turks, and unlike you, I make the distinction between those turks who are Muslims and those turks who are deluded like you.

Don't worry, this delusion isn't just limited to turks alone, we have quite a few of my countrymen (Pakistanis) who are as deluded as you are.

My faith is Islam, my God is Allah, my Prophet is Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam and my book is the Holy Qur'an.

So you can take your turkish nationalism and shove it where the sun don't shine!!

I have and am already researching the history. It's all there in black and white, doesn't really make any difference now.

I know who I am .... a MUSLIM!!

So your petty squeals, are just that, squeals and nothing more. I know the history of turks, and unlike you, I make the distinction between those turks who are Muslims and those turks who are deluded like you.

Don't worry, this delusion isn't just limited to turks alone, we have quite a few of my countrymen (Pakistanis) who are as deluded as you are.

My faith is Islam, my God is Allah, my Prophet is Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam and my book is the Holy Qur'an.

So you can take your turkish nationalism and shove it where the sun don't shine!!

You are snake what can turn in several form.....

Can sp the called religious authority say something on Sisi Egypt receiving from money from USA for being a lapdog for Israel to confine the Palestinians ???

Egypt has the leading military power in the region
Laughable. the next door Puny Israel can slice in them in 24 hours even without US support

Are you doing it on prupose? It's a Persian loanword in the Turkish language, doesn't change the origin of the proverb.
These creatures suffer from the Superiority complex. a 5k-year-old civilization as brought to knees by proud arab Hazrat Ali R.A.

Fact is that there were a lot of native christian roman population which ottomans inherited and they stayed there for centuries
Certainly there was controversial events but christians were indeed present across anatolia in some regions/cities significant minority and in other clear majority
I already said why there are no christians left post WW1 reasons are certainly controversial but justified if you judge from objective point of view
Compared to other powers around the world ottoman state actually gave the most to minorities
European sectarianism wars were notorious for a reason
Russian empire as soon as became global state in 18th century it took them less than 100 years to ethnically cleanse muslims who were native to the causcus
Same could be said for the cleansing of Siberia and the Far East of native populations

You are snake what can turn in several form.....

Yeah well I call your bull$hit on that one. Everytime someone tries to use Islam to do justify their crime, there will always be Muslims who will stand up to such farce!! So keep yapping bud, you're only digging a deeper hole for yourself!!

Fact is that there were a lot of native christian roman population which ottomans inherited and they stayed there for centuries
Certainly there was controversial events but christians were indeed present across anatolia in some regions/cities significant minority and in other clear majority
I already said why there are no christians left post WW1 reasons are certainly controversial but justified if you judge from objective point of view
Compared to other powers around the world ottoman state actually gave the most to minorities
European sectarianism wars were notorious for a reason
Russian empire as soon as became global state in 18th century it took them less than 100 years to ethnically cleanse muslims who were native to the causcus
Same could be said for the cleansing of Siberia and the Far East of native populations

Look my dear brother, I have no qualms with what you said. My priority is that we as Muslims represent Islam in truth.

Yeah well I call your bull$hit on that one. Everytime someone tries to use Islam to do justify their crime, there will always be Muslims who will stand up to such farce!! So keep yapping bud, you're only digging a deeper hole for yourself!!

88805874-het-afwerpen-van-slanghuid-met-bezinning-hoofdschot-dat-op-zwarte-achtergrond-wordt-ge%C3%AFsoleerd.jpg

snake skin....

Look my dear brother, I have no qualms with what you said. My priority is that we as Muslims represent Islam in truth.

Since 1453 go shove your retarded non existent orthodox-muslim alliance up your ***

I cant wait to see hagia sophia become a mosque so the likes of you can burn.

Since 1453 go shove your retarded non existent orthodox-muslim alliance up your ***

Keeping yapping, you're starting sound more and more like deluded indiots now!!!

snake skin....

Right back at ya!!!

---------------------------------------------

By the way, both of you are displaying the behavior of those who have no intellectual response to begin with. It such people who resort to such behavior!!! Need I say more?!

Keeping yapping, you're starting sound more and more like deluded indiots now!!!

Right back at ya!!!

You are the one who yaps about zionists in geopolitical struggles while touting some non existent muslim-orthodox alliance against the zionists.

You are the one who waps about zionists in geopolitical struggles while touting some non existent muslim-orthodox alliance against the zionists.

Go study history, I didn't post my remarks based on some delusion. Go educate yourself before responding, and when you do respond, behave the way your parents brought you up, not the way you are behaving right now. It's shameful and pitiful!!

There is a difference in opinion about that. Another hadith states that the conquering army would come from Medina. So the actual conquest is still going to happen.

You are mistaking two different instances. There will be two fatih constantiniya, not one. One happened with Mehmet el fatih, accept by ijma if all Sunni scholars. The second will be al mahdi and it will be a re-conquest before yawm ul akhir, it implies we may lose it for some time.

I cant wait to see hagia sophia become a mosque so the likes of you can burn.

Ignore the Imran N. Hosein follower, that fake scholar is against Pakistan too.

Go study history, I didn't post my remarks based on some delusion. Go educate yourself before responding, and when you do respond, behave the way your parents brought you up, not the way you are behaving right now. It's shameful and pitiful!!

History from the good old imran hossein joker.

Here is some of his kool aid. Remember to drink it each time you utter the word zionist.

History from the good old imran hossein joker.

Here is some of his kool aid. Remember to drink it each time you utter the word zionist.

You can report him. Mods actually don't want Imran N. Hosein on this forum since he condemned Pakistani soldiers fighting TTP as going to Hellfire.

Auzubillah.

Back
Top Bottom