What's new

Egypt plans to procure additional Rafale fighter jets

So egypts rafales are better than F22 raptor or is it the rafales indians are getting that are better than F22? @randomradio

Whose rafales are better than F22?

Egypt or India?

I think they both have "cloaking devices," built by a special team from MBDA/Klingon. :D

Now you see it...

ce550a72d1b2f4701442bcbd4098c231--dassault-aviation-fighter-jets.jpg

Now you don't!

cairo.jpg

That post #55 is a total disgrace that anyone is allowed to insult another member like that. @waz , please clean that up and do whatever is necessary. Thank you.

Last edited:
Sorry bro for helping derail this thread but the usual trolls were at it again in this thread and then this imbecile arrived and thought that he could escape unchallenged once again. Not tonight. My fault for not being able to ignore the disturbed individual.

You don't need to apologize to me, my bro. We can take the criticisms, even the bashing but there's no place for insults on any forum. You can only take so much so who can blame you? Ma3lenna.

So egypts rafales are better than F22 raptor or is it the rafales indians are getting that are better than F22? @randomradio

Whose rafales are better than F22?

Both are better than the F-22.

Egypt or India?

India's of course. Even when compared to the French Rafales. India's Rafales are the F3R while the Egyptian Rafales are F3+. The Egyptians are yet to order the F3R. And India's F3Rs also have stuff even the French haven't introduced, like low band jammers, SATCOM etc. Then we bring in the massive weapons mix we will be introducing, it leaves even the French Rafales in the dust.

Just to give you a clue, Rafale's radar has the same range as the F-22's radar even though it is half its size.

what a load of nonsense, this guy is ranting on like an imbecile

you hate pakistanis so much let your leaders come to us with their tails between their legs every time begging for either their or the kingdoms security. Whats wrong with Saudi men arent the brave/ men enough to fight their battles, why does your royal family continue to beg other muslims countries for protection.

come to north london and see your arab drug dealing gangs or the arab gangs stealing peoples credit details to commit fraud. full of them

no one has any respect for you Saudis except when the world wants to take your money.

keep up the same energy lets see how long you last on this forum.

He's a typical saudi, cant fight his battles in real life so has to sit behind a keyboard to abuse Pakistanis.

Like ive said these Saudi men would get skinned alive by the same Pakistani servants they abuse physically and sexually as soon as they step outside the kingdom. Biggest bunch on panzies in the world, hence why they go about begging every muslim nation to provide them security because their men cant

Yes, Arabs form modern-day KSA founded some of the largest empires in history (3 of the 11 largest empires in history - more than any other ethnic group by far) and ruled parts of modern-day Pakistan. Our military accomplishments throughout history are lightyears ahead of yours. It's not even funny.

If you think that KSA is dependent on Pakistan for even 1 second you are truly delusional.

Visits neighboring Egypt (an Arab country) and praises it, 5 seconds later in the very same thread, writes nonsense about Arabs in the UK. Hilarious.

Most spoken second languages after English in London.

Arabic is the most spoken language after English in Westminster (one of the most wealthy boroughs of London).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster

I have relatives that live in London and please don't talk about non-existent "Arab gangs" when you are supposedly an Pakistani. It's a big own goal.

Now go take your medicine and stop obsessing about Arabs. You are completely irrelevant to this thread.

I missed it

tenor.gif

Another inferiority ridden "genius" arrived on the scene once again.:lol:

LOL did you just finish a course in microsoft paint or something ?

so every arab living in London can afford to live in Westminster(the most expensive postcode in london) right? Shows your intellect.

Come to North London and see your Ghetto Arab boys, every estate is full of them.

meanwhile you still havent answered why Saudi men are like women and the king has to beg every other muslim nation in the world to provide them with security.

You are hallucinating once again.

I just linked to map that shows which foreign languages after English are the most spoken languages in the respective boroughs of London. In Westminster (one of the most wealthy areas of London if not the wealthiest) Arabic is the second most spoken language after English. Who speaks Arabic? Arabs.

Once again, Arabs in the UK (oldest Muslim community) and more precisely London are one of the most wealthy and most well educated communities. As for gangs, the most "famous" foreign gangs in the UK are composed of Caribbean (Black) gangs and Pakistani gangs. So I find it ironic that you are mentioning gangs.

Sure, history disproves your nonsense and that is all that matters. Facts. Not your fantasy speaking.

Have a nice day. I am out from this thread and hopefully a moderator will clean it up once again. One sickly obsessed troll (Snowy Flake) was already dealt with.

mate dont play the moderator game with you wont last a day.

now wave your white flag like the typical saudi you are and accept defeat. Like your boys are in yemen .....

:lol:

I see that you have no arguments left other than your useless one-liners? As soon as facts are mentioned in the debate you are nowhere to be seen.

Speaking out of your rear end again? You will soon score a hat trick on this front.:lol:

90% of Yemen is in the control of the Arab coalition but try again.

I will. Last time around a moderator dealt with a troll compatriot of yours. It's clear who is trolling in this thread once again.

Let us end it here as it's not worth my time. Keep obsessing about 500 million Arabs and 20 + Arab countries while visiting Arab countries for holidays. Good job.

Both are better than the F-22.

Egypt's Rafales are better than the F-22 Raptor WowWoowWoowowWoooW! How exciting for us! :D
So I guess they knew what they were doing to keep up with the Israeli F-35 knowing the US would never even let us sniff the exhaust of the F-35, ey? :-)

I know the Rafale has better range in all mediums than the F-35, despite the girth of that thing. More weapon's payload if I'm not mistaken and certainly better maneuverability. Cockpit fusion has been debated to no end on all forums and are probably comparable but I would give the edge to the F-35 simply for networking and linkage as well as AI are probably more advanced and capable than what's in the Rafale.

Other than that, we're super happy with them and if the EAF could build its air force fleet based on the High/Low concept to include a workhorse in between like the F-16 in our case, it would be as many Rafales as possible at the high end, lots of MiG-35s at the low end and the F-16 in the middle since there are about 218 active ones in the EAF ATM. If with that combination they could get around 400 total aircraft, that would be fine and then get involved in one of the 5th gen procurement in only 2 or 3 squadrons from either Russia or China at some point down the line.

Egypt's Rafales are better than the F-22 Raptor WowWoowWoowowWoooW! How exciting for us! :D
So I guess they knew what they were doing to keep up with the Israeli F-35 knowing the US would never even let us sniff the exhaust of the F-35, ey? :-)

I know the Rafale has better range in all mediums than the F-35, despite the girth of that thing. More weapon's payload if I'm not mistaken and certainly better maneuverability. Cockpit fusion has been debated to no end on all forums and are probably comparable but I would give the edge to the F-35 simply for networking and linkage as well as AI are probably more advanced and capable than what's in the Rafale.

Other than that, we're super happy with them and if the EAF could build its air force fleet based on the High/Low concept to include a workhorse in between like the F-16 in our case, it would be as many Rafales as possible at the high end, lots of MiG-35s at the low end and the F-16 in the middle since there are about 218 active ones in the EAF ATM. If with that combination they could get around 400 total aircraft, that would be fine and then get involved in one of the 5th gen procurement in only 2 or 3 squadrons from either Russia or China at some point down the line.

The french have hired @randomradio to promote rafale is better than F22 for endless supply of cow urine!!

The french have hired @randomradio to promote rafale is better than F22

I'll tell you, though, he does make bring up some good points about not only the Rafale's capabilities, but the shortcomings of the F-35 as it relates to the Rafale.

I still don't think there's any comparison to the F-22 except maybe some slight advantage in maneuverability because of the Rafale's size and EuroCanard concept vs the HIGHLY maneuverable but a bit heavier F-22.

And we can't forget the Rafale's cloaking device gives it huuugeah advantage.

SPECTRA – INTERNAL ELECTRONIC WARFARE SUITE
Jointly developed by Thales and MBDA, the SPECTRA internal “Electronic Warfare” (EW) system is the cornerstone of the Rafale’s outstanding survivability against the latest airborne and ground threats.

It is fully integrated with other systems in the aircraft, and it provides a multi-spectral threat warning capability against hostile radars, missiles and lasers.

The SPECTRA system carries out reliable long-range detection, identification and localisation of threats, allowing the pilot to instantly select the most effective defensive measures based on combinations of radar jamming, infrared or radar decoying and evasive manoeuvres.

The angular localisation performance of the SPECTRA sensors makes it possible to accurately locate ground threats in order to avoid them, or to target them for destruction with precision guided munitions.

The outstanding capability of SPECTRA regarding airborne threat localisation, is one of the keys of the Rafale’s superior situational awareness.

Also instrumental in SPECTRA’s performance is a threat library that can be easily defined, integrated and updated on short notice by users in their own country, and in full autonomy.

SPECTRA now includes a new generation missile warning system that offers increased detection performance against the latest threats.

https://www.dassault-aviation.com/en/defense/rafale/a-wide-range-of-smart-and-discrete-sensors/

The boldened and underlined part has been the big thing in Egypt with regard to this aircraft.

I'll tell you, though, he does make bring up some good points about not only the Rafale's capabilities, but the shortcomings of the F-35 as it relates to the Rafale.

I still don't think there's any comparison to the F-22 except maybe some slight advantage in maneuverability because of the Rafale's size and EuroCanard concept vs the HIGHLY maneuverable but a bit heavier F-22.

And we can't forget the Rafale's cloaking device gives it huuugeah advantage.

SPECTRA – INTERNAL ELECTRONIC WARFARE SUITE
Jointly developed by Thales and MBDA, the SPECTRA internal “Electronic Warfare” (EW) system is the cornerstone of the Rafale’s outstanding survivability against the latest airborne and ground threats.

It is fully integrated with other systems in the aircraft, and it provides a multi-spectral threat warning capability against hostile radars, missiles and lasers.

The SPECTRA system carries out reliable long-range detection, identification and localisation of threats, allowing the pilot to instantly select the most effective defensive measures based on combinations of radar jamming, infrared or radar decoying and evasive manoeuvres.

The angular localisation performance of the SPECTRA sensors makes it possible to accurately locate ground threats in order to avoid them, or to target them for destruction with precision guided munitions.

The outstanding capability of SPECTRA regarding airborne threat localisation, is one of the keys of the Rafale’s superior situational awareness.

Also instrumental in SPECTRA’s performance is a threat library that can be easily defined, integrated and updated on short notice by users in their own country, and in full autonomy.

SPECTRA now includes a new generation missile warning system that offers increased detection performance against the latest threats.

https://www.dassault-aviation.com/en/defense/rafale/a-wide-range-of-smart-and-discrete-sensors/

The boldened and underlined part has been the big thing in Egypt with regard to this aircraft.

F22 is an air superiority aircraft whereas rafales are a multirole medium aircraft.

He @randomradio bangs his buck that the french (while trying to sell rafales to indians) said this plane is the best plane out there( ofcourse the french knew indians were looking for a multirole medium plane and were speaking in terms of a medium weight multirole plane) but this guy took those words and started claiming rafales to be better than F22.

F22 is an air superiority aircraft whereas rafales are a multirole medium aircraft.

He @randomradio bangs his buck that the french (while trying to sell rafales to indians) said this plane is the best plane out there( ofcourse the french knew indians were looking for a multirole medium plane and were speaking in terms of a medium weight multirole plane) but this guy took those words and started claiming rafales to be better than F22.
Even if French say that it does mean anything

Saudis are not really happy with them since years...Egypt took side of Qatar in recent GCC crisis...
Eh?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom