What's new

Egypt Muslim Brotherhood Mulls Run For Presidency

Hafez went with us to fight in 1973 and nasser is to be thanked for getting rid of egypt royals and getting the suez otherwise Egypt would have been like you. Jordan lost plenty of battles. 1973 was our success it was your failure.

Have to agree with this I hate Huessien for doing that.

You are nothing to hate or love, your loser presidents torn the Ummah apart, I told you to read the link I have just given you to know who lost and who won. Your foreighn minister denied that king Hussien did that. Its a lie that the losers made up to make a sedition in Ummah. Losers always get jealous. :chilli:

What about the big pig traitor Alsadat? and the loser Jamal Abed Alnaser who destroyed Arabs and we still paying for his stupidity and failure? Its not our problem that we won the most of our battles while you lost them all. Not a single inch of Jordan was occupied.:azn:

Thanks to you, you told Israel Syria's and Egypt's plans, which is why we lost the land, AND YOU LOST NOTHING, TRAITORS.

You are nothing to hate or love, your loser presidents torn the Ummah apart, I told you to read the link I have just given you to know who lost and who won. Your foreighn minister denied that king Hussien did that. Its a lie that the losers made up to make a sedition in Ummah. Losers always get jealous. :chilli:

Sorry but the losers are jordan and noting will change the traitors get use it it, Hussein went to Israel before the war it's a dam historical fact noting will change that noting. one could describe you as a simple traitor.

@blackjordan

Tell us how many farm lands Jordanian sold to Israel, and how many Israeli power plants are built on the land, That is the same as occupation, however with your YES ITS OKAY, TO TAKE MY LAND.

Sorry but the losers are jordan and noting will change the traitors get use it it, Hussein went to Israel before the war it's a dam historical fact noting will change that noting. one could describe you as a simple traitor.

Whatever, looooooooooooool.

What about the big pig traitor Alsadat? and the loser Jamal Abed Alnaser who destroyed Arabs and we still paying for his stupidity and failure? Its not our problem that we won the most of our battles while you lost them all. Not a single inch of Jordan was occupied.:azn:
You are right, Alasad is biggest Arab traitor in recent history. Everyone knows how he back stabbed the Iraqi army in 73 when iraq helped Syria, also he sold Guolan and territory to turkey.
Note, the reason for Arab independence from the Ottoman is because they tried to force the Turkish language on us, so we revolted and the British helped, we were perfectly fine with Turks until they ruled by nationalism instead of Islam.

You are right, Alasad is biggest Arab traitor in recent history. Everyone knows how he back stabbed the Iraqi army in 73 when iraq helped Syria, also he sold Guolan and territory in turkey.
Note, the reason for Arab independence from the Ottoman is because the tried to force the Turkish language on us, so we revolted and the British helped, we were perfectly fine with Turks until they ruled by nationalism instead of Islam.

Alasad and the Ottoman empire?????? WHAT THE HECK, I DIDN'T KNOW ALASAD EXISTED BACK THEN. :rofl:

@blackjordan

Tell us how many farm lands Jordanian sold to Israel, and how many Israeli power plants are built on the land, That is the same as occupation, however with your YES ITS OKAY, TO TAKE MY LAND.

I only ca tell you who bought Algolan for 200$ million. :azn:

ShowImage.ashx

A salute to them 1973.

I only ca tell you who bought Algolan for 200$ million. :azn:

Again who sold the west bank for 99 years under contract :rofl:. Hey if Hafez Alasad sold the land, at least he didn't shake hands and drank and danced with them. all he did was take the money and ended the war. i think thats a smart way to stop the bloodshed. because Hafez knew Syria alone can't fight Israel, USA and Europe.

@blackjordan

didn't you call me a parrot for repeating something, look at you, all you can say is Golan, ahahahhaha

Alasad and the Ottoman empire?????? WHAT THE HECK, I DIDN'T KNOW ALASAD EXISTED BACK THEN. :rofl:
Do you have difficulty with reading English?
When did I say Alassad was during Ottoman empire?
I talked about Arab independence from the Turks because some of you are saying we betrayed the Turks, which is not true.

Do you have difficulty with reading English?
When did I say Alassad was during Ottoman empire?
I talked about Arab independence from the Turks because some of you are saying we betrayed the Turks, which is not true.

you said HE, read it again. you are the one having trouble with english.

Again who sold the west bank for 99 years under contract :rofl:. Hey if Hafez Alasad sold the land, at least he didn't shake hands and drank and danced with them. all he did was take the money and ended the war. i think thats a smart way to stop the bloodshed. because Hafez knew Syria alone can't fight Israel, USA and Europe.

@blackjordan

didn't you call me a parrot for repeating something, look at you, all you can say is Golan, ahahahhaha

He did sold it and we discussed this before, I gave you undeniable proofs. Didn't I?:coffee:

He did sold it and we discussed this before, I gave you undeniable proofs. Didn't I?

Put your proof in water and drink that water.
Lol you traitors went TO ISRAEL, AND SHOOK HANDS WITH ISRAEL, that is worse then anything you can imagine.

Back
Top Bottom