What's new

Egypt Muslim Brotherhood Mulls Run For Presidency

Not it's you who is a highly arrogant SOB, now reality check iraq has more shia's then reality check the only muslim victory against israel was with Hezbollah what were you doing condeming them lolz. you fail on so many levels, another reality check the FSA has no ground or buffer zone to overthrow the government saudis aren't the brightest thing in the arab world you are before egyptians hence inferior.

I am getting tired of educating children in PDF, but here we go:
Hizballah didn't defeat Israel. Lebanon got destroyed by Israel but Israel virtually finished the war untouched they destroyed infrastructure and killed thousands of Lebanese(Lebanese people say that). Iran gave orders to hizball to instigate a war by kidnapping two Israel solders in order to let Israel know that If Israel attacked Iran they can retaliate from the north. That was the objective of Iran, and Lebanon got destroyed for it, that is a defeat of epic proportions for Lebanon.
The FSA IS WINNING. Because we decided to help them. As soon as they hang bashar, hasan the hizballah pig will be a dead man walking. Lebanon will be under the control of new SAUDI backed Syria. THAT IS REALITY. We rule the new ME. Deal with it.

Your ignorance and hatred have always amazed me. You call 2006 a victory while you don't Alkarama battle a victory?
http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-history-strategy/42952-yom-kippur-war-1973-egyptian-revenge-11.html

Hezbollah got a victory not egypt nor jordan noting can deny that Jordanian king went to Israel before the war hence you are traitors.

I am getting tiered of educating children in PDF, but here we go:
Hizballah didn't defeat Israel. Lebanon got destroyed by Israel but Israel virtually finished the war untouched they destroyed infrastructure and killed thousands of Lebanese(Lebanese people say that). Iran gave orders to hizball to instigate a war by kidnapping two Israel solders in order to let Israel know that If Israel attacked Iran they can retaliate from the north. That was the objective of Iran, and Lebanon got destroyed for it, that is a defeat of epic proportions for Lebanon.
The FSA IS WINNING. Because we decided to help them. As soon as they hang bashar, hasan the hizballah pig will be a dead man walking. Lebanon will e under the control of new SAUDI backed Syria. THAT IS REALITY.

You seem to be the child so let me tell you something, Israel failed invasion of Lebanon against Hezbollah if it were up to you Southern Lebanon would have had israeli settlements no wonder saudis condemned Hezbollah LOLZ. the FSA is currently getting crushed no buffer zone all they can do is run syria is on their tails. it is a dreamed like Harir got killed, Lebanon is under Hezbollah's control now, not it's not reality.

What did your do Jordan's king went to israel and told them of the war you little traitor, the USSR helped us more then our fellow arabs except syria , did Egypt fought alone on Sinai our men our blood only support from the arabs but the USSR helped more however you never died with us we died for you.

your rude comment "little traitor" was reported. Anyway read this and see who was the loser and the traitor::rofl:
On 10-12 Oct Israeli forces captured a salient inside Syria. Jordanian 40th brigade participated attacks on this salient on 16th and 19th Oct together with Iraqis and Syrians. Since it was attack of three different countries together, it was poorly coordinated and executed and doomed to fail. For example in 16th Oct attack Syrians who attakced first stopped very fast and Iraqis attacked much later with little strength as result Jodanian bigade alone attacked entire Israeli division. Also since Jordanians had same Centurion tanks as Israelis, Iraqis and Syrians fired at them in both attacks.

Overall perfromance of Jordanians was best, Syrians second and Iraqis were worst.

1973_yom_kippur_war_-_golan_heights_theater.1331853603.jpg
1973_yom_kippur_war_-_golan_heights_theater.1331853603.jpg

you want to unite islam? what about your brothers in the East of Saudi and Bahrain, aren't they Muslims? see you cant even unite under Islam, so why not Unite under Arabism. Again Arabs are not all muslims. You need to open your mind, didnt you say you are not religious the other day when i asked you about islam?

Who said they are not Muslim?? And who am I to judge their Islam?? That is for God to judge not me. Sectarianism is a disease implanted in us from the Iranian regime to seed divide for its own benefit.

We throughout history have united under Islam until only recently and uniting under Islam is eventual. I also believe that Non-Muslim Arabs and non-Arabs alike should have the same rights as their Muslims citizens counterparts. However we as Majority Muslims would like to see our countries unite instead of Pickering against each other. that is Inshallah eventual Arabism is the main reason behind distancing of the Arab world from Muslim countries and getting things all foggy when instead it should not be.

I am getting tired of educating children in PDF, but here we go:
The FSA IS WINNING. Because we decided to help them. As soon as they hang bashar, hasan the hizballah pig will be a dead man walking. Lebanon will be under the control of new SAUDI backed Syria. THAT IS REALITY. We rule the new ME. Deal with it.

No we don't "RULE" the Middle East however we will be members of a grander Alliance involving all our countries.

Hezbollah got a victory not egypt nor jordan noting can deny that Jordanian king went to Israel before the war hence you are traitors.

You seem to be the child so let me tell you something, Israel failed invasion of Lebanon against Hezbollah if it were up to you Southern Lebanon would have had israeli settlements no wonder saudis condemned Hezbollah LOLZ. the FSA is currently getting crushed no buffer zone all they can do is run syria is on their tails. it is a dreamed like Harir got killed, Lebanon is under Hezbollah's control now, not it's not reality.
http://news.egypt.com/arabic/permalink/691062.html
:rofl:

The Jordanian Royal family is from Saudi Arabia so it's no surprise.

USSR helped us more then anyone did, King Hussien and the Jordans the traitors.
What do you mean from Saudi Arabia? The third Saudi state wasn't there wen the Hashimite ruled Hijaz. Do you mean he he lived in what you call today Saudi land?
Then what about prophet Mohammed, the greatest man who ever lived. By your logic he is Saudi.

@blackjordan
no matter how hard you try, we all know who went and talked to Gold Meir about the plans, Traitors.

Report me also, lol your used to cry to your master Israel, now you cry here and report for saying the truth

It was Jordan of Course your king went to israel before the war hence you are traitors noting will change that.

What about the big pig traitor Alsadat? and the loser Jamal Abed Alnaser who destroyed Arabs and we still paying for his stupidity and failure? Its not our problem that we won the most of our battles while you lost them all. Not a single inch of Jordan was occupied.:azn:

When do you mean from Saudi Arabia? The third Saudi state wasn't there wen the Hashimite ruled Hijaz. Do you mean he he lived in what you call today Saudi land?
Then what about prophet Mohammed, the greatest man who ever lived. By your logic he is Saudi.

they are from saudi arabia so I can understand them fully, Times have changed from Prophet Mohammed who ruled justly compared to the monarchs.

What about the big pig traitor Alsadat? and the loser Jamal Abed Alnaser who destroyed Arabs and we still paying for his stupidity and failure? Its not our problem that we won in most of our battles while you lost them all.

Hafez went with us to fight in 1973 and nasser is to be thanked for getting rid of egypt royals and getting the suez otherwise Egypt would have been like you. Jordan lost plenty of battles. 1973 was our success it was your failure.

@blackjordan
no matter how hard you try, we all know who went and talked to Gold Meir about the plans, Traitors.

Report me also, lol your used to cry to your master Israel, now you cry here and report for saying the truth

Have to agree with this I hate Huessien for doing that.

they are from saudi arabia so I can understand them fully, Times have changed from Prophet Mohammed who ruled justly compared to the monarchs.

The Monarchs since early 2000s have changed greatly. There is a reason why the Arab Spring did not reach The Monarchs you know. Right now their way of rule is exactly to the way of rule of someone who I would elect and if something is not broken why fix it??

Just imagine with Assad out, Syria, KSA, Egypt, Libya, Algeria, Morocco, Jordan, Tunis, Lebanon, Turkey and Inshallah Iraq as well will all be united again. Then we can build this unity to great heights in time and become a truly powerful nation.

In time we even erase the borders as relations will work more and more and become more and more closer to each other our people already love and respect one another but this will take unity to a whole great level. THAT my friend is Israel's nightmare. Not Assad's fall but Arab and Islamic unity.

Ok, so if that is israel's nightmare as you stated, then do you think Israel will just be sitting idle while say suppose your plan goes through?

I doubt it.

The Monarchs since early 2000s have changed greatly. There is a reason why the Arab Spring did not reach The Monarchs you know. Right now their way of rule is exactly to the way of rule of someone who I would elect and if something is not broken why fix it??

You must be Joking Bahrain seriously ? and the gulf was mostly free on it due to large amounts of money. you follow your way and we follow our path of democracy for egypt it's the topic really of this thread.

Thank you Nasser for this the Suez, otherwise french and british would have still controlled.

250px-Suez_canal_from_space.jpg

Ok, so if that is israel's nightmare as you stated, then do you think Israel will just be sitting idle while say suppose your plan goes through?

I doubt it.

It's just a dream now most of the arab countries are divided currently and thats the truth.

Back
Top Bottom