What's new

Egypt Muslim Brotherhood Mulls Run For Presidency

Democracy today ? FSA is getting crushed now even with the defections they have no strong holds, Iraqis are mostly shia they want friendship with iran Saddam started the war thats what got Iraqis killed, Shia's certainly have pride to fight Israel in Lebanon what about your ? noting.
Your ignorance of ME is absolutely amazing, but as an American your are excused.

LOL, Iraqi army took one military post and held it for two days until we kicked them out. If it wasn't for us Iraqis would have started taking Persian two decades ago. We financed the Iraqi army, and then he stabbed us in the back.

Not Iraqis could have invaded Saudi Arabia and hang the royal family, you financed the iraqi army and it lost and you got what you deserved. the reality is their really is no arab brotherhood it died.

Well libya is currently falling apart now the East benghazi is basically did something that makes it similar to seceding now. and militias are out of control.

Eventually, it will be divided with Al-Qaeda govt. controlling the eastern part. Another objective of dividing libya was so that NATO can attack egypt from west and Israel from east, when the big war starts.

Did you know Libya's GDP/Capita under Gaddafi was double that of Egypt and the same as Turkey?

After 5 years? According to estimates 30000 civilians killed. You kill 30000 civilians and oust Gaddafi. Waste 5 years. Then expect change. How wonderful?

Interesting Mosamania. How about the Al-Saud family who is a dictator dynasty, just like Bashar al Assad?

Yes under a truly representative government they will become much and much better than in Gaddafi's times. Just wait and see. All those rebels fought for a free nation and a free government that represents them and they will not tolerate anything else.

And so you admit that Al-Assad is a dictator?? And you should be smart enough to get the hint. However I have my reservations regarding that and the talk regarding that can go on for long.

Your ignorance of ME is absolutely amazing, but as an American your are excused.

Not it's you who is a highly arrogant SOB, now reality check iraq has more shia's then reality check the only muslim victory against israel was with Hezbollah what were you doing condeming them lolz. you fail on so many levels, another reality check the FSA has no ground or buffer zone to overthrow the government saudis aren't the brightest thing in the arab world you are before egyptians hence inferior.

We did unite until Camp David where the tides of things skewed dramatically and called for a different course of action. However since then Palestinian cause were over shadowed by Iran and Iraq till then and so we need to clean up the mistakes of the past 40 years and get all those guys out who are causing the schism between our countries and caused us to be weak.

Just imagine with Assad out, Syria, KSA, Egypt, Libya, Algeria, Morocco, Jordan, Tunis, Lebanon, Turkey and Inshallah Iraq as well will all be united again. Then we can build this unity to great heights in time and become a truly powerful nation.

In time we even erase the borders as relations will work more and more and become more and more closer to each other our people already love and respect one another but this will take unity to a whole great level. THAT my friend is Israel's nightmare. Not Assad's fall but Arab and Islamic unity.

Syria is the only Arab country that allows any Arab to enter without a visa. Plus your saying Unite you mean islam unite not Arabs, because you said maybe Iraq, and we know Iraq is Shia and The countries you listed mostly sunnie, Arabs unite against the enemy doesnt mean you need to be the same religion, why not unite under the name of ARAB, instead of Islam? You know there are Christians and many different relgions that are Arabs?

Yes under a truly representative government they will become much and much better than in Gaddafi's times. Just wait and see. All those rebels fought for a free nation and a free government that represents them and they will not tolerate anything else.

Lets see.

And so you admit that Al-Assad is a dictator?? And you should be smart enough to get the hint. However I have my reservations regarding that and the talk regarding that can go on for long.

Who does not know that Al-Assad was a dictator? Silly, your assumption was. :)

You avoided the part dealing with Al-Saud :)

Why some Egyptians always remember the little they did and forget everything we did for them?
Didn't Jordan dispatch the strongest brigade to defend Syria 1973 war and contributed in the war?
Without GCC oil cut off in 1973, I don't think America would have pressed Israel to cease fire.
USA was the only effective force which repelled Iraqis from Kuwait along with 33 countries.
How many Arab countries fought with you in 1973?

What did your do Jordan's king went to israel and told them of the war you little traitor, the USSR helped us more then our fellow arabs except syria , did Egypt fought alone on Sinai our men our blood only support from the arabs but the USSR helped more however you never died with us we died for you.

What did you do Jordan king went to israel and told them of the war you little traitor, the USSR did. Egypt found alone on Sinai our men our blood only support from the arabs however you never died with us we died for you.

King Hussien left the airpot after meeting of Syria, Egypt, and Jordan to fight the war and headed to Tel Aviv and told Israel the plan.

What did your do Jordan 'sking went to israel and told them of the war you little traitor, the USSR helped us more then our fellow arabs except syria , did Egypt fought alone on Sinai our men our blood only support from the arabs but the USSR helped more however you never died with us we died for you.

What more do you expect from Jordan? Their king's family lineage is from the same family which betrayed the Ottomans. :)

Syria is the only Arab country that allows any Arab to enter without a visa. Plus your saying Unite you mean islam unite not Arabs, because you said maybe Iraq, and we know Iraq is Shia and The countries you listed mostly sunnie, Arabs unite against the enemy doesnt mean you need to be the same religion, why not unite under the name of ARAB, instead of Islam? You know there are Christians and many different relgions that are Arabs?

I HATE Arabism more than anything else. And this is exactly why Al-Assad should fall. With Islam we are much much more powerful. Arabism will always fail for Arabism is not a true uniter not like Islam. Imagine we are all one Including Pakistan Turkey Indonesia Malaysia Bangladesh and Muslim African countries that is true power unlike any power in the world put together. Arabism is a failed theocracy

What more do you expect from Jordan? Their king's family lineage is from the same family which betrayed the Ottomans. :)

The Jordanian Royal family is from Saudi Arabia so it's no surprise.

King Hussien left the airpot after meeting of Syria, Egypt, and Jordan to fight the war and headed to Tel Aviv and told Israel the plan.

USSR helped us more then anyone did, King Hussien and the Jordans the traitors.

I HATE Arabism more than anything else. And this is exactly why Al-Assad should fall. With Islam we are much much more powerful. Arabism will always fail for Arabism is not a true uniter not like Islam. Imagine we are all one Including Pakistan Turkey Indonesia Malaysia Bangladesh and Muslim African countries that is true power unlike any power in the world put together. Arabism is a failed theocracy

you want to unite islam? what about your brothers in the East of Saudi and Bahrain, aren't they Muslims? see you cant even unite under Islam, so why not Unite under Arabism. Again Arabs are not all muslims. You need to open your mind, didnt you say you are not religious the other day when i asked you about islam?

Not it's you who is a highly arrogant SOB, now reality check iraq has more shia's then reality check the only muslim victory against israel was with Hezbollah what were you doing condeming them lolz. you fail on so many levels, another reality check the FSA has no ground or buffer zone to overthrow the government saudis aren't the brightest thing in the arab world you are before egyptians hence inferior.

Your ignorance and hatred have always amazed me. You call 2006 a victory while you don't Alkarama battle a victory?
http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-history-strategy/42952-yom-kippur-war-1973-egyptian-revenge-11.html

For that you need to accept Shias as Muslims. Do you accept Shias as Muslims? Then why the hate towards Iran?

Back
Top Bottom