What's new

Egypt Muslim Brotherhood Mulls Run For Presidency

The Germans helped start the first few arab nationalism movement which turned into the baathist parties the British and French on the Other hand supported the Islamists.

Wait, but wasn't it the British agent Lawrence of Arabia who helped to incite Arab nationalism against the Turks? And the French under Napoleon tried the same with the Egyptians.

AFAIK Germany did however assist the Arabs of North Africa and Palestine along with some parts of Iraq to overthrow the British and French, the Egyptians were anticipating a major victory from the German Afrika Korps, which, unfortunately never came, however there were German supported Arab revolutionaries who later formed the MB and Ba'athist parties.

You would make a good politician. You know how to lie so even you yourself end up believing it.

once a sunni extremist, always a sunni extremist

You know yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting an Iranian in a mall and we had a very friendly discussion and I wanted to learn as much as I can from an Iranian face to face. It totally changed the way I look at Iran forever. He was an extremely respectable person and polite and very friendly he came for Umrah but he is staying here for the nice weather we are having this time of year for a few days and sight seeing and doing a little shopping. Totally changed the way I look at Iran forever this forum really does give bad examples and should not be the code to stereotype people with.

No, still fighting is going on, especially in the western part. They will not erase Pro Gaddafi forces completely because they want libya divided.
Yeah, i guess NATO made a deal with them in that case.

You know yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting an Iranian in a mall and we had a very friendly discussion and I wanted to learn as much as I can from an Iranian face to face. It totally changed the way I look at Iran forever. He was an extremely respectable person and polite and very friendly he came for Umrah but he is staying here for the nice weather we are having this time of year for a few days and sight seeing and doing a little shopping. Totally changed the way I look at Iran forever this forum really does give bad examples and should not be the code to stereotype people with.

Don't you yourself sterotype Syrians, Iranians and us who don't support Al-Saud?

Have a look at the mirror. :)

Yeah, i guess NATO made a deal with them in that case.

Western Libya recently declared provincial autonomy as well, a step towards division.

I really hope Iran doesn't have a regime change.
1) It will become Israel biggest ally in the world.
2) They will unite with the US to control Gulf oil.
maybe, after 10 years after they are kicked from Arab lands, and when Iranians are chocked after a decade of sanctions, and they have mass starvation , then I might consider diplomatic relations with Iran:cool:

Nope that is not a nice thing to say. And I really do not wish for that. Iran being under a more sensible leadership and not someone who projects lies and propaganda as it does now and support terrorist groups around us will be a very valuable friend.

General Clark talked about USA taking over 7 countries.

Iraq, Done
Sudan, Sudan divided into South and Noth
Libya, is divided almost a civil war.
Somalia, Civil war
Iran, Syria, and Lebanon, LOADING......... FAIL, they will never achieve their dirty plans even with the support of the whole world.

Edit: i dont remember if it was Somalia or Egypt?? anyway USA want to destory the middle east

Bashar Alassad = unity?:blink:
Democracy = devided Syria?:blink:

Bashar will be killed not just get toppled.:devil:

Wait, but wasn't it the British agent Lawrence of Arabia who helped to incite Arab nationalism against the Turks? And the French under Napoleon tried the same with the Egyptians.

AFAIK Germany did however assist the Arabs of North Africa and Palestine along with some parts of Iraq to overthrow the British and French, the Egyptians were anticipating a major victory from the German Afrika Korps, which, unfortunately never came, however there were German supported Arab revolutionaries who later formed the MB and Ba'athist parties.

Germans also helped however british just used arab clans to divide the ottoman empire. Some of Rommels things can still be found in Egypt near El Alemein. baatish were started with the help of germans.

I think your angry, stressed, and need to get laid.

I'm aware of foreign groups supplying the FSA however Syria has destroyed much of them a cease fire is needed the FSA cannot really overthrow the government.

This is correct Iraq is a shia majority country so it's natural they have close relations with Iran.
Where do you read your news? Iran times? FSA is getting stronger everyday with mass defections, Syria is almost bankrupt.
Also, no its not normal for Iraqis to me Iranian puppets who take orders from Tehran. Specially after the War which half a million Iraqis died. Only Shia people have no pride.

Don't you yourself sterotype Syrians, Iranians and us who don't support Al-Saud?

Have a look at the mirror. :)

Western Libya recently declared provincial autonomy as well, a step towards division.

Excuse me who said I am against Syrians?? I admit I was stereotyping Iranians before I met that guy but that is gone now. I am WITH the Syrian people for them to achieve their freedom and get a government that truly represents them. Syria is a Kingdom and I know you hate Kingdoms why are you supporting it??

Where do you read your news? Iran times? FSA is getting stronger everyday with mass defections, Syria is almost bankrupt.
Also, no its not normal for Iraqis to me Iranian puppets who take orders from Tehran. Specially after the War which half a million Iraqis died. Only Shia people have no pride.

Democracy today ? FSA is getting crushed now even with the defections they have no strong holds, Iraqis are mostly shia they want friendship with iran Saddam started the war thats what got Iraqis killed, Shia's certainly have pride to fight Israel in Lebanon what about your ? noting.

Stop your sectarianism. It is not good for anybody including us.

Let me ask a question to Arab members, including Mosamania:

Would you like Bashar al Assad to be ousted, if NATO invades Syria, like Libya?

Let me ask a question to Arab members, including Mosamania:

Would you like Bashar al Assad to be ousted, if NATO invades Syria, like Libya?

This Reminds me of when Iraq was going to invade Saudi Arabia, I wonder what it would be like if saddam did, Mosa probably would not have been here and he enjoys a welfare Saudi Arabia today thanks to the coalition of nations that saved him and his family from Saddam, Egypt played parts, so did Syria.

Back
Top Bottom