What's new

Egypt Muslim Brotherhood Mulls Run For Presidency

So all the children and elders and women were terrorists because they raise their voice against Assad?? It looks to me that you are the one who needs to open your eyes to the truth and leave your own religious and ethnic bias aside.
The uneducated are ready to follow whoever promises them more bread and butter. We saw this in Libya and we're seeing this in Syria. The 'women and children' aren't the terrorists, but they're following a bunch of hate mongering wahabi Al Quida types.

Well, the version of Sharia for Sunnis is almost exactly the same. The Sharia for Shias might be different.
Not the same. Sharia is a personal understanding of the Quran, and Sunna. Some people don't think Hijab is part of Islam, some say the opposite, ect..

This is not for us to answer agent, let the syrians decide we stay out of this.

I think we should all (non-Syrians) take a neutral stance with regards to Syria's internal matters because we don't know which side is right in the fog of war, and for one, i know both sides aren't innocent.

hahahahaha
wow
what a lie! I bet you actually believe yourself!!!!

A shia hating, sunni extremist, saudi nationalist is claiming that he doesn't like nationalism. That's some grade A horse manure.

Actually my new identity I owe largely to you guys especially you. Thanks to you and your continues insulting of me and my people I have become this way but lately I have been cleaning my head from all this crap thank God.

Egyptians for our identity from the british and fyi it was the British and French in the Middle East not germany.

Lol, I never mentioned Germany. Point is, your all the same, forget Muslim unity, we speak too many different languages and have a culture too different, but can't you Arabs unite atleast?

Why would that be ?

So that Israel can get latest weapons, crying "egyptian terrorism". Latest news is Israel receives 6th dolphin submarine.

Eventually, when the right time will come, a combination of false flag attacks and "islamist fanaticism" will be used to justify invasion of Egypt, KSA and sorrounding Arab countries.

I think we should all (non-Syrians) take a neutral stance with regards to Syria's internal matters because we don't know which side is right in the fog of war, and for one, i know both sides aren't innocent.

exactly I don't want syria to have another libyan style intervention and now Libya is falling apart.

Not the same. Sharia is a personal understanding of the Quran, and Sunna. Some people don't think Hijab is part of Islam, some say the opposite, ect..

Hijab is mandatory and so is wearing cloths that are loose enough that the curves aren't showing, however Niqab, Abaya, and that other attire (forgot their names) isn't mandatory and is dependent on the woman's personal choice, personally i'm against Niqab but that doesn't mean i will force a woman not to wear it if she's wearing by her own personal choice.

Guys also have to cover body and dress according to Islamic principles.

But why are we even discussing religious related matter lol?

Lol, I never mentioned Germany. Point is, your all the same, forget Muslim unity, we speak too many different languages and have a culture too different, but can't you Arabs unite atleast?

Arab Unity conflicts with Muslim Unity it's one thing to unite the arab world however the muslim world forget it, The orignal purpose of the Arab League was an Arab Union however Egypt and Syria formed a Union but fell apart due to economic reasons I'm In favor of a Arab Union with Libya Syria, Lebanon Iraq once our countries prosper.

I for one believe Hijab to be just like beard growing. It is Islamic if you do it but you are free to do it or not. Forcing people to grow beards is just stupid. I am happy that KSA is changing so much regarding these aspects to a more freedom friendly system.

So that Israel can get latest weapons, crying "egyptian terrorism". Latest news is Israel receives 6th dolphin submarine.

Eventually, when the right time will come, a combination of false flag attacks and "islamist fanaticism" will be used to justify invasion of Egypt, KSA and sorrounding Arab countries.

Mostly Israel is getting this due to Iran, Israel has more to worry from iran then Egypt now. Lavon affair read up on that.

Back
Top Bottom