What's new

Egypt Muslim Brotherhood Mulls Run For Presidency

i agree with not letting foreign countries get involved. Althu, this guy needs to step down already, he became a pres. after his dad death, who does that ? It is a freaking republic for God sake.

:rofl::tup:

Egyptians fought for our identity from the british and fyi it was the British and French in the Middle East not germany.

Germany always wanted strong and cordial relations with all Islamic countries, which is why they tried to assist Muslims in their revolts against the British and French, one incident i can remember was in Iraq when Germany funded and supplied a revolt in Iraq, though it failed to overthrow the British.

Actually my new identity I owe largely to you guys especially you. Thanks to you and your continues insulting of me and my people I have become this way but lately I have been cleaning my head from all this crap thank God.
You would make a good politician. You know how to lie so even you yourself end up believing it.

once a sunni extremist, always a sunni extremist

Germany always wanted strong and cordial relations with all Islamic countries, which is why they tried to assist Muslims in their revolts against the British and French, one incident i can remember was in Iraq when Germany funded and supplied a revolt in Iraq, though it failed to overthrow the British.

The Germans helped start the first few arab nationalism movement which turned into the baathist parties the British and French on the Other hand supported the Islamists.

Libya will eventually be divided into two countries, with rebels holding east one and pro Gadafi forces holding western one.

AKAIK Ghaddafi forces were erased from Libya totally, so forget about pro-Gaddafi forces, most of them are probably being tortured to death by the rebels.

AKAIK Ghaddafi forces were erased from Libya totally, so forget about pro-Gaddafi forces, most of them are probably being tortured to death by the rebels.

No, still fighting is going on, especially in the western part. They will not erase Pro Gaddafi forces completely because they want libya divided.

General Clark talked about USA taking over 7 countries.

Iraq, Done
Sudan, Sudan divided into South and Noth
Libya, is divided almost a civil war.
Somalia, Civil war
Iran, Syria, and Lebanon, LOADING......... FAIL, they will never achieve their dirty plans even with the support of the whole world.

Edit: i dont remember if it was Somalia or Egypt?? anyway USA want to destory the middle east

Actually my new identity I owe largely to you guys especially you. Thanks to you and your continues insulting of me and my people I have become this way but lately I have been cleaning my head from all this crap thank God.

I think your stressed and need to get laid.

Actually before Ahmadinejad relations between KSA and Iran were excellent and even beyond excellent so it was not really a matter of "We hate them because they are Persian, or Persians saying we hate them because they are Arab" and it is a phase that will come to pass Inshallah. However one can only hope that the next Iranian president will be a more favorable one and this whole thing dies down and hopefully all is not lost yet.
I really hope Iran doesn't have a regime change.
1) It will become Israel biggest ally in the world.
2) They will unite with the US to control Gulf oil.
maybe, after 10 years after they are kicked from Arab lands, and when Iranians are chocked after a decade of sanctions, and they have mass starvation , then I might consider diplomatic relations with Iran:cool:

General Clark talked about USA taking over 7 countries.

Iraq, Done
Sudan, Sudan divided into South and Noth
Libya, is divided almost a civil war.
Somalia, Civil war
Iran, Syria, and Lebanon, LOADING......... FAIL, they will never achieve their dirty plans even with the support of the whole world.

Lebanon is already a de-facto part of Israel, Isaral can occupy it without any significant effort anytime it wants.

Back
Top Bottom