What's new

Egypt has placed order for Su-35s

I don't know about its RCS, however, having a "not bad at all for a huge fighter plane" RCS is worthless. Every radar, even World War 2 radars, could easily detect it from considerable distances, modern radars can detect it from hundreds of kilometers away.
The same goes for your F-15 and F-16.. are you going to fight with 50 F-35 alone?

The thing is no one boasts about its stealthiness.
@The SC tries to show the SU-35s RCS as an advantage, clearly it's not. Its RCS isnt sufficently small to lend it any gain.
You got it wrong.. I was pointing out that the SU-35 RCS was lowered significantly compared to its predecessors.. 1 to 3 sq m vs 10+ sq m.. the same has happened with the F-15SA.. I think that is why Usrael wants new F-15s too..:lol:

Not totally.. the SU-35 is not called a Mini-AWACS for nothing.. its radar is passive and very powerful.. but better yet it is steerable.. with a look-down characteristic of an AWACS..it can spot stealth planes from above and far away on top of its powerful IRST in total silence mod..Don't tell me that the F-22 and F-35 have long range radars covering them on 360 degree..

The point in the past is mainly IFF systems (which is produced domestically) ... but now...situational awareness and on time response is very critical...(you got a point here)
So still along way to go for all those systems to be integrated together......knowing that Egypt will launch Telecommunications satellite soon ..... also ships like Mistrals are using both GPS and Glonass systems.
Another aspect....may be it is a shifting from western weapons to eastern one gradually :coffee:
I do not think that there is a problem in the issue of communication between the fighters because Russia always offer solutions to this matter for countries that have Western systems as India's Su-30 had French communication and navigation systems instead of/with Russian ones... I think that the communication solutions and data presentation is possible now between the SU-35, the Mig-35, the Rafale and also the F-16 in EAF ..

I do not think that there is a problem in the issue of communication between the fighters because Russia always offer solutions to this matter for countries that have Western systems as India's Su-30 had French communication and navigation systems instead of/with Russian ones... I think that the communication solutions and data presentation is possible now between the SU-35, the Mig-35, the Rafale and also the F-16 in EAF ..

Maybe Rafeal but F16 you should forget:-), american will not give you permission for that.

You got it wrong.. I was pointing out that the SU-35 RCS was lowered significantly compared to its predecessors.. 1 to 3 sq m vs 10+ sq m.. the same has happened with the F-15SA.. I think that is why Usrael wants new F-15s too..:lol:
That's a worthless effort. If Russia intentionally invested money on lowering the RCS of the Su-35, just to get it to 1-3 squared meters RCS, which is detectable by everything, then Russia wasted money. Boeing didn't try to lower the F-15SA. The F-15SE however, is stealthy. Way more stealthy than the Su-35 could ever hope to be.

The same goes for your F-15 and F-16.. are you going to fight with 50 F-35 alone?
I never said the Su-35, or any plane is inherintely bad because it's not stealthy. 50 F-35s can neutralize an entire country's airforce. Destroy any objective. Defend any area.

I never said the Su-35, or any plane is inherintely bad because it's not stealthy. 50 F-35s can neutralize an entire country's airforce. Destroy any objective. Defend any area.

Hmm... So you think that an Enemy without an Airforce is an enemy who already lost?
Even though that same enemy got Dozen of time your Land force? and soon twice your Navy?

That's a worthless effort. If Russia intentionally invested money on lowering the RCS of the Su-35, just to get it to 1-3 squared meters RCS, which is detectable by everything, then Russia wasted money. Boeing didn't try to lower the F-15SA. The F-15SE however, is stealthy. Way more stealthy than the Su-35 could ever hope to be.
There is no F-15SE.. it was a prototype..or tech demonstrator.. no one bought it..
Read about the RCS of the F-15 before and after the introduction of the SA version.. Lowering the RCS of the SU-35 seems to hurt you so much .. it is quite obvious.. no one talked about stealth.. wait for the coming Egyptian SU-57 and quote me then.. :lol::eek:

That is a wet dream.. but better let you feel that way..'cause the shock will be more painful.. Hope and pray that the EAF SU-35 won't destroy them first..but then you need to continue the same prayers for the Iskander TBM..:laugh:

Hmm... So you think that an Enemy without an Airforce is an enemy who already lost?
Even though that same enemy got Dozen of time your Land force? and soon twice your Navy?
You would have to be a moron to still believe numbers are what matters, after the countless times Israel proved otherwise.

There is no F-15SE.. it was a prototype..or tech demonstrator.. no one bought it..
Read about the RCS of the F-15 before and after the introduction of the SA version.. Lowering the RCS of the SU-35 seems to hurt you so much .. it is quite obvious.. no one talked about stealth.. wait for the coming Egyptian SU-57 and quote me then.. :lol::eek:
I used it merely as an example. Not a single dollar was spent on reducing the F-15SA's RCS. Or the new Israeli F-15IA. If Russia spent anything on lowering the Su-35s RCS, but did not make it stealthy, the effort is pointless.
Su-57? You mean that junk no one wants to buy? With a heat signature bigger than the sun itself? That everyone doubts its stealth capability?

to you back...to think 50 F-35 will win a war...
Never said that. I said 50 F-35s are enough to operate as the Airforce's backbone fighter jets.

That is a wet dream.. but better let you feel that way..'cause the shock will be more painful.. Hope and pray that the EAF SU-35 won't destroy them first..but then you need to continue the same prayers for the Iskander TBM..:laugh:
We're very afraid. I hope you know what happens when a single missile hits the Aswan.

It’s the Chef that make the kitchen speaks, not the pans and the pots...
In today’s war, it doesn’t matter if the radar cross section is small, big, of obtuse..It is the gadgets that come with the craft and the pilot trainings that make the difference..So far the Egyptians, are being penalized by their proximity to Israel and are not getting what it’s needed to win a war..certainly not with Israel.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom