What's new

Egypt has placed order for Su-35s

Iran has chemical weapons as well, as do some other Arab countries that we don't know of. If Israel retaliates via these three options being Nuclear, Biological, or Chemically than I expect the same from Arab states or Iran. If Iran launched say 300 BM that I doubt you could intercept every single one of them but I'm not sure how many TELs that Iran has.

Tsar bomba?
That's why they will be used as a last resort

Iran has chemical weapons as well, as do some other Arab countries that we don't know of. If Israel retaliates via these three options being Nuclear, Biological, or Chemically than I expect the same from Arab states or Iran. If Iran launched say 300 BM that I doubt you could intercept every single one of them but I'm not sure how many TELs that Iran has.

Tsar bomba?
The issue is that Iran will not launch 300 BMs, as early warning systems would have them launch their own baggage across before impact. Also, there are submarines which are designed to be undetectable and will also hold nuclear weapons, right at the Gulf. It would be impossible to avoid and devastating for Iran. As for the Tsar Bomba, good luck finding any country willing to sell any comparable piece of equipment. No country has ever sold nukes.

Hey guys we all know that Usrael is suicidal.. read about Masada in ancient times.. and now their Samson option..

OT: The SU-35 is for Egypt to lessen the technological gap with Usrael and others who might get the F-35 in the region..until the SU-57 becomes even more stealthy, matured and ready..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom