What's new

Egypt has placed order for Su-35s

I think sir they took modi gi announcement too seriously of not having a platform like Rafale so they (Egyptian) purchasing every available platform from markeat
To me its seems like the same kickback scheme the Indians did.

Thanks Pakhtoon..Sorry but here again you are not showing you can make a difference between the US congress and the white house.. you can read trump's statements on tweeter.. the congress is always playing the bad cop..
We'll see

58 km away but I'm unsure of the detection range of the F-35 detecting the Su-35.

IRST has range 100+ km.

Still a logistical nightmare.

Israel operated Mirage III and F-4 at the same time. Shouldn't be an issue with Su-35 and Rafale. F-16 is getting retired in a decade or two. Really old frames.

IRST has range 100+ km.

Israel operated Mirage III and F-4 at the same time. Shouldn't be an issue with Su-35 and Rafale. F-16 is getting retired in a decade or two. Really old frames.
That made our technician's work way more difficult though.

egypt has great history i wish egypt have good air force .they should go direct to su35 without looking left and right

Egypt has never operated a heavy fighter before. Su-35 is a size class bigger than MiG-29M/M2. Be interesting if Egypt does get Su-35.

egypt has great history i wish egypt have good air force .they should go direct to su35 without looking left and right
Egypt did..its SU-35s are being manufactured as we speak.. those sanction talks are empty.. they did the same with India for its purchase of the S-400 and than backed off..Turkey is an exception because it is a NATO member..

Egypt did..its SU-35s are being manufactured as we speak.. those sanction talks are empty.. they did the same with India for its purchase of the S-400 and than backed off..Turkey is an exception because it is a NATO member..
Egypt have a positive role in region and USA should thanks for that why sanctions over su35?! USA must help Egypt

Egypt have a positive role in region and USA should thanks for that why sanctions over su35?! USA must help Egypt

CAATSA is a new law that requires the America president to sanction any country that buys anything from Russia, Iran, North Korea. It was passed by congress with over 99% support.

CAATSA is a new law that requires the America president to sanction any country that buys anything from Russia, Iran, North Korea. It was passed by congress with over 99% support.
Basically trying to monopolize American military exports to allies. Its a stupid law that and could cause allies to leave America.

all those tourists visiting the red sea pay for all these egyptian goodies

That is what Trump said..but Congress always play the bad cop when it comes to the Middle East in particular..mainly bringing up Usrael's security.. and in this case it is quite displaced, 'cause Usrael has the F-35.. and Su-35 is in par with the F-15, meaning that even with this Egyptian deal, the EAF will still be a half generation behind the IAF ..that is why Egypt will be allowed to get its SU-35s..

That is not behavior in dignity Egypt. If they want no country buy russian weapons they should sale their modern weapons without downgrade

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom