What's new

Egypt - HAL offers to set up LCA and LCH manufacturing.

True Egypt is one among those countries that got different teeth for eating and showing...... I won't be surprised if they are already a nuclear power..... In fact...........

You Indians smoke some real good shit. I know you like to suck up, but Egypt is a nuclear power? Come on dude. Don't be stupid. You think Israel and the US would allow an Arab country to possess nukes?

Dude, the US also interferes in Egyptian matters. It is no secret how Egypt receives US money to preserve Israeli interests.

Egypt should go for LCA LOL A shitty fighter that even the Indians haven't inducted.
I love Pakistan and Pakistanis no offense to any of you but I meant to attack him because he is mocking and insulting my country. Second, we were really an american puppet we wouldn't do a revolution against Morsi who was supported by Obama and Hilary Clinton. And third, we wouldn't have move to the eastern bloc to buy weapons and neglect US decisions. Egypt isn't puppet to no one. We are receiving US money because of Camp David not because to protect Israel.

Why doesn’t Egypt try for the FC-31 instead of yet another 4th gen? Or is this a LIFT requirement? Apparently it’s being offered to the Saudis so i don’t see why Egypt can’t go for it.
We need to replace old mig-21 j-7 mirage 3/2k alpha jet and k8 aircrafts. So we will the Tejas as LIFT aircrafts as we were interested in JF-17 Thunder for LIFT role.
If Egypt can't get the SU-57/75 maybe we will buy J-20 or J-31

Currently Egypt doesnt have a running aerospace company, so the offer is not really giving any result. Compare it with Rafale manufacturing in Brazil where Brazil has already running aerospace company.

Currently Egypt doesnt have a running aerospace company, so the offer is not really giving any result. Compare it with Rafale manufacturing in Brazil where Brazil has already running aerospace company.
Meaning?

Stupid offer by India
I mean it isn't a stupid offer if they gave us a lof of ToT for the aircrafts and missiles like Astra BVR missile or even BrahMos cruise missile etc... This aircraft would not be a first line or even second aircrafts it would be the last category. Egypt thought to produce either JF-17 Thunder or Tejas as LIFT aircraft and to replace old aircrafts like mig-21 j-7 mirage 5 alpha jet and k8 aircrafts. Egypt needs to have experience to build more modern aircrafts. I would have preferred JF-17 because it is more mature project with battle experience and because Pakistan is a brotherly country to Egypt. I am sure our Air Force commander will choose the best option to suits our aging squadrons.

I mean it isn't a stupid offer if they gave us a lof of ToT for the aircrafts and missiles like Astra BVR missile or even BrahMos cruise missile etc... This aircraft would not be a first line or even second aircrafts it would be the last category. Egypt thought to produce either JF-17 Thunder or Tejas as LIFT aircraft and to replace old aircrafts like mig-21 j-7 mirage 5 alpha jet and k8 aircrafts. Egypt needs to have experience to build more modern aircrafts. I would have preferred JF-17 because it is more mature project with battle experience and because Pakistan is a brotherly country to Egypt. I am sure our Air Force commander will choose the best option to suits our aging squadrons.

Only in condition where Egypt has the ambition in Aerospace industry since to set up an assembling line is not really cheap. And if we talk about assembling, it is not an easy task to do either, particularly in term of system integration part.

If Egypt has already that ambition and has long term road map in aerospace industry then it has some sense to accept the offer.

But as your enemy is Israel who has F 35 so you should think many times to induct Tejas in large quantity ( if in case Egypt accept the offer ).

You Indians smoke some real good shit. I know you like to suck up, but Egypt is a nuclear power? Come on dude. Don't be stupid. You think Israel and the US would allow an Arab country to possess nukes?

They don't allow Iran too from possessing nukes but that doesn't mean Iran doesn't have nukes.....

iam suprised the Jf-17 was rejected for whatever reason. Mustve been a very bad deal for the tejas to take superiorty over it
Politics is a dirty game..
Look at India what it was going to pay for 120 Rafael and what it paid for 36.
Politicians don't make decisions based on countries needs they make decisions on kickbacks and especially in our part of the world

Indians do not accept Tot if the number of orders is too small.
To receive all the tot, need to order from 100 to 200 tejas units.

HAL hasnt even been able to set up enough production units to meet Indian requirements and they are offering to set up manufacturing in egypt :lol:. My advice to egypt would be to stay away. Same advice for HAL, else they will even ruin future contracts by becoming a joke.

Dude, there is almost nothing domestic in TEJAS, which ToT you are talking about?
If you want replacement for mig 21 go for korean t-50 or jf 17 bit if you are really smart spare the money and invest in drones infrastructure and follow the progress of projects like turkish Kilizelma...

Dude, there is almost nothing domestic in TEJAS, which ToT you are talking about?
If you want replacement for mig 21 go for korean t-50 or jf 17 bit if you are really smart spare the money and invest in drones infrasturcture and follow the progress of projects like turkish Kilizelma...

FireShot Capture 158 - (4) Major components of Tejas including Engines, Radar, Fly by wire a_ ...png

Back
Top Bottom