What's new

Egypt - HAL offers to set up LCA and LCH manufacturing.

History

Egyptian army - faced Gods wrath while chasing Prophet Moses PBUH

Loses every war with Israel

Over throwns democratic elected gov

Is a military dictatorship

Any thing else ?
Overthronw
Over throwns democratic elected gov
Overthrown by the people did you see how many millions protested against the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood @Hydration. Like I said if you know nothing about Egyptian history so don't argue and I would do it also for Pakistan.

India has also a stealth fighter coming by 2026

India even has its own Nuclear submarine program..and already made 3 SSBN

Last edited:
Overthronw

Overthrown by the people did you see how many millions protested against the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood @Hydration. Like I said if you know nothing about Egyptian history so don't argue and I would do it also for Pakistan.
hey mate this guy is anti anything that Egyptian since i met him
He knows exactly what the MB did hes just trying to provoke you
Let him mumble about it he knows what actually happened iam starting to think of Egypt's development or something lol

Military dictoriship puppets always argue that.

Brain washing is good no?

Alpha Jets for trainers or even apply it as an LCA in the air force, it simply cannot have any Israeli junk in it.
Sknce when is Israels military equipment Junk? Lol first time im hearing that. Afterall, Israel is not the worlds 7th largest weapon exporter by selling junk, especially for such a small country whose military equipment has to be top notch to keep an edge over its bigger adversaries in the region . India does use alot of israel tech in its military(that's also because Israel tech is top class as well).

Sknce when is Israels military equipment Junk? Lol first time im hearing that. Afterall, Israel is not the worlds 7th largest weapon exporter by selling junk, especially for such a small country whose military equipment has to be top notch to keep an edge over its bigger adversaries in the region . India does use alot of israel tech in its military(that's also because Israel tech is top class as well).
He obviously meant junk as to something he doesn't like rather than the quality. are u autistic or something?

Why doesn’t Egypt try for the FC-31 instead of yet another 4th gen? Or is this a LIFT requirement? Apparently it’s being offered to the Saudis so i don’t see why Egypt can’t go for it.

First save your country from USA intervention that ousted Imran Khan then come talk about Egypt hahahaha. Second did USA stopped air striking Pakistani civilians in Pakistan sovereignty?

Dude, the US also interferes in Egyptian matters. It is no secret how Egypt receives US money to preserve Israeli interests.

Egypt should go for LCA LOL A shitty fighter that even the Indians haven't inducted.

Can I please help you with your computer problem sar?

Last edited:
It is no secret how Egypt receives US money to preserve Israeli interests.
In fact we receive it with utmost arrogance according to American sources. But after all there is no point in combating a claim you hang to with your hands...

History

Egyptian army - faced Gods wrath while chasing Prophet Musa PBUH
That’s not history but rather “religion”.

Back
Top Bottom