What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

SO what do people expect? A miraculous turn around of post-mubark Egypt that has been ruled by seculars for the past 100 years. "islamist" are the westerners and seculars put it has been in power for about a year via a system championed by these same westerners and seculars. Compared this to dictatorial secular rule of 100 years of dirt poor egypt. Having the suez canal, pyramids and plenty of gas and its still dirt poor after 100 years of western backed secular dictatorial rule. Funny how Indians and westerners are rambling on about incompetency.

Add up the Pakistani electorate to the list who have been successful in keeping the Islamists out of power till date.

What is this Islamist way? And how is that U came to the conclusion that its something bad. :fie:
Would it have Fked up egypt more than it already was?

Of course, but that will divert the topic at hand. I don't intend to get into a discussion about it here.

What is this Islamist way? And how is that U came to the conclusion that its something bad. :fie:
Would it have Fked up egypt more than it already was?

This an important question but even more important is the ideology that enables such a question - what kind of ideology is about asserting that it cannot make things better ??

the topic at hand.

The topic at hand is that the mobs who threw public tantrums, gang raped 91+ women, and toppled a democratic government through a military coup are not Islamists but (gasp!) the "pro-democracy" :rofl: pro-West crowd.

But why let facts get in the way of a good anti-Muslim rant? It has never stopped you guys before.

Add up the Pakistani electorate to the list who have been successful in keeping the Islamists out of power till date.

It was the pakistani electorate not army. Besides how is it relevant to the topic at hand. Here army took down a democratically elected pres. which is fine as per chanakyan logic since they are islamist. I know hindutva loons will naturally rejoice it, no surprise there.:yu:

Of course, but that will divulge the topic at hand. I don't intend to get into a discussion about it here.

U can't since U don't know jack apart from ignorantly ranting islamist and islamist.:argh:

its not frustration its fact brotherhood his been killed and persecuted for pat 60 years still they re their and will remain their forever Indians are happy that their master USA won this game but they would fail soon and brotherhood along with salafists would be back laugh as much as you can you will soon cry the day your country was born

:lol:

I think the Americans are more p!ssed at what the Egyptian people did with Morsi, Morsi was settling in rather nicely with American policies and suddenly this happened.

It was the pakistani electorate not army. Besides how is it that relevant to the topic at hand. Here army took down a democratically elected pres. which is fine as per chanakyan logic since they are islamist. I know hindutva loons will naturally rejoice it, no surprise there.:yu:

U can't since U don't know jack apart from ignorantly ranting islamist and islamist.:argh:

:lol:

Pakistani dictators have been more Islamic then all the proper elected Governments till date - i guess it's hard for you to digest that Islamist's are not the preferred candidates in Pakistan.

Just because I don't want to get into any Islamist discussion doesn't mean I don't know what it entails, I am not a candidate for religious discussions.

03768308.jpg

1-RTR3CXRG.jpg

Numerous reporters were reporting an anti-us sentiment in the tahir protests.

The topic at hand is that the mobs who threw public tantrums, gang raped 91+ women, and toppled a democratic government through a military coup are not Islamists but (gasp!) the "pro-democracy" :rofl: pro-West crowd.

But why let facts get in the way of a good anti-Muslim rant? It has never stopped you guys before.

The rapes makes the protests ineligible? it's not about being anti Muslim - it's about religion being the basis for ruling a country - may it be any religion.

I think the Americans are more p!ssed at what the Egyptian people did with Morsi, Morsi was settling in rather nicely with American policies and suddenly this happened.

Not by a long shot.

Morsi was diversifying Egypt's foreign relations, with a policy of rapproachment towards China and Russia to balance out American domination.

Once again, facts are the opposite of your claims.

The rapes makes the protests ineligible?

If 91+ gang rapes had been done by Islamist mobs, we would be talking of nothing else.
We would by hearing pontifications about the moral character of mobs who can't accept democracy, don't respect women, etc. etc.

Not by a long shot.

Morsi was diversifying Egypt's foreign relations, with a policy of rapproachment towards China and Russia to balance out American domination.

Once again, facts are the opposite of your claims.

If 91+ gang rapes had been done by Islamist mobs, we would be talking of nothing else.
We would by hearing pontifications about the moral character of mobs who can't accept democracy, don't respect women, etc. etc.

and, the Americans toppled Morsi's Government? :lol:

and, the Americans toppled Morsi's Government? :lol:

It's clear that you are not a student of history.

Ask the Iranians for a history lesson.

(The Americans don't need to be directly involved. The Egyptian army knows on which side its bread is buttered.)

I wish the Egyptian ppl well, I have visited the country many times. But what has happened today is a really bad thing. The will of the majority has been subverted. Democracy has been eliminated. Only a fool or a self serving minority will cheer this development. Military autocracy will serve only itself, the people of Egypt has been taken down a cul de sac by those who have no chance of coming to power by merit. It's a disasterious day for Egypt, it's people and the wider Islamic nation.

Could you present the proof of 91+ rapes.

Numerous reporters were reporting an anti-us sentiment in the tahir protests.

There were also 91+ gang rapes in the protests.

That must mean that ... the protesters are anti-women and Morsi is pro-women.

Hint: the point is that protests are the natural medium for crazies of all kind to vent their frustrations.

I wish the Egyptian ppl well, I have visited the country many times. But what has happened today is a really bad thing. The will of the majority has been subverted. Democracy has been eliminated. Only a fool or a self serving minority will cheer this development. Military autocracy will serve only itself, the people of Egypt has been taken down a cul de sac by those who have no chance of coming to power by merit. It's a disasterious day for Egypt, it's people and the wider Islamic nation.

There are lessons to be learned from here for MB and the ruling party in tunisia. MB should not have taken power in post-mubarak egypt IMO but should have allowed seculars to deal with the situation.

Back
Top Bottom