What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

Video footage of Egyptian 'security' forces attacking university students holding demonstrations and strangling and beating a female student:

Morsi is gone, forget him.

He's rotting in jail and may be executed if found guilty :lol:

Hazzy still clinging onto hope that the MB will come back to Egypt. :omghaha:

If I was a Jew, I'de have more to worry about than the MBs, there is no doubt in any Muslim's mind that Islam will rule again just like back in the Prophet's time (Jihad and Sharia), be it the MBs or Al Qaeda or another group doesn't matter , one thing is sure the Jews will most certainly be slaughtered in Palestine, every last one of them, The prophet, prayer and peace be upon him, said: The time will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews (and kill them); until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: O Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him! This will not apply to the Gharqad, which is a Jewish tree (cited by Bukhari and Muslim).

gharqad.png

If I was a Jew, I'de have more to worry about than the MBs, there is no doubt in any Muslim's mind that Islam will rule again just like back in the Prophet's time (Jihad and Sharia), be it the MBs or Al Qaeda or another group doesn't matter , one thing is sure the Jews will most certainly be slaughtered in Palestine, every last one of them, The prophet, prayer and peace be upon him, said: The time will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews (and kill them); until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: O Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him! This will not apply to the Gharqad, which is a Jewish tree (cited by Bukhari and Muslim).]
We can make the Arabs extinct in the middle east tomorrow.

Just a press of the button.

Remember that.

Enough fireworks to wipe out 400million and more

So your pathetic Islamist predictions are not going to materialise.

Hurry up and respond @Frogman , I'm losing my patience with Egyptians and Saudi Arabians. There is much information lying around and I will start flooding this forum with anti Egyptian military leadership news and reports starting this weekend until I completely tarnish their reputation. Saudis are next in line, although I gotta say a lot of members here do full the role of bashing Saudi Arabia a lot. :lol:

I'm giving you five more minutes to respond or ill pledge myself to this campaign. @Frogman

Offer is over.
@Frogman

ي واطئ ي ابن القزمة حا افضح بلادك

I would advise you seek psychiatric help, I would also advise you to consider that some people on internet forums have lives to get on with and are not in a position where they can spend hours on the internet responding to every single comment or thread made by a random person.

I would advise you seek psychiatric help, I would also advise you to consider that some people on internet forums have lives to get on with and are not in a position where they can spend hours on the internet responding to every single comment or thread made by a random person.

People that support military regimes need psychiatric help, every body here has a life and free time. :D

People that support military regimes need psychiatric help, every body here has a life and free time. :D

Good, then you can count me out of meeting a shrink, you on the other hand seriously need one. Everyone may have a life but the amount of free time they have differs, for example you have accumulated 5,283 posts in nearly a year on this forum while I have accumulated a total of 868 in the same amount of time.

You can post what you want, it won't really change anything.

Good, then you can count me out of meeting a shrink, you on the other hand seriously need one. Everyone may have a life but the amount of free time they have differs, for example you have accumulated 5,283 posts in nearly a year on this forum while I have accumulated a total of 868 in the same amount of time.

You can post what you want, it won't really change anything.

So what? I happen to post more, I don't care if I had 20,000 posts. Information gets spread around the Internet so people and viewers will become informed. I don't need to change much single handedly, the military regime is doing the job for me. Tomorrow the Egyptian people will once again not be satisfied.

So what? I happen to post more, I don't care if I had 20,000 posts. Information gets spread around the Internet so people and viewers will become informed. I don't need to change much single handedly, the military regime is doing the job for me. Tomorrow the Egyptian people will once again not be satisfied.

You're getting a bit too overexcited.

You're getting a bit too overexcited.

Nope, Al Jazeera keeps upping the ante as well and today tens of thousands of Egyptian hit the street. Saudi Arabia is also very frustrated the army hasn't cracked down completely which is why they designated the MB as a terrorist organization. All those billions that stupid country put goes into waste and brings the Arab world back decades, they only manage to result in civilian deaths. So Saudi Arabia got over a thousand civilian deaths with those billions they've been lending.

Nope, Al Jazeera keeps upping the ante as well and today tens of thousands of Egyptian hit the street. Saudi Arabia is also very frustrated the army hasn't cracked down completely which is why they designated the MB as a terrorist organization. All those billions that stupid country put goes into waste and brings the Arab world back decades, they only manage to result in civilian deaths. So Saudi Arabia got over a thousand civilian deaths with those billions they've been lending.

Still getting a bit too overexcited. Are you by any chance bipolar?

Back
Top Bottom