What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

@Frogman

This military forum is like the real world, we form pacts. Ill make an offer with you, if you make several statements here and there expressing support to Palestine and shooting down rumors about Egypt/Gaza 'tensions' I will refrain from targeting the Egyptian military leadership. Just today there was plenty of good news which will hurt the leaderships reputation, if we don't form a pact I'm going to have to up the ante against the Egyptian military leadership.

You've supported us before, it's not difficult, don't put down the deal.

GAZA - The Palestinian militant group Hamas on Tuesday called Egypt's curbs on movement through its crossing with the Gaza Strip a "crime against humanity"

GAZA - The Palestinian militant group Hamas on Tuesday called Egypt's curbs on movement through its crossing with the Gaza Strip a "crime against humanity", in an unprecedented rebuke of its Arab neighbor that further frays their worsening ties.

Usually open for four to six days per month, the Rafah crossing has now been shut to normal passenger traffic for 40 straight days - although Egyptian authorities have opened it twice in that period for pilgrims to Mecca.

"Egyptian authorities' insistence on closing the Rafah crossing and tightening the blockade of Gaza ... is a crime against humanity by every criteria and a crime against the Palestinian people," said Fawzi Barhoum, a spokesman for the Islamist movement which rules Gaza.

A Hamas said official on Tuesday Egypt had, for the fist time, in the last few days cut off contacts with the Gaza government because of the dispute over the crossing, which Egyptian officials did not immediately confirm to Reuters.

Relations between Cairo and Gaza have steadily declined since Egypt's army ousted the country's first elected president, Islamist Mohamed Morsi, in July.

Egypt needs to protect itself and citizens from Hamas and their Muslim Brotherhood allies.

I want to join the alliance ^^

I know you're playing games and think the idea is funny but it makes sense. :lol:

@Frogman can dispel rumors and develop good relations with me if I refrain from targeting Egyptian leadership because there is much I could do with much verified and reliable information lying around but I told myself to give this a shot first. :lol:

I want to join the alliance ^^

For you, I'll refrain from targeting Iraqi government and express support here and there when necessary to Iraqi army, in return you support and express your support to the right of the Palestinian people to defend themselves against an immoral occupation. :D

For you, I'll refrain from targeting Iraqi government and express support here and there when necessary to Iraqi army, in return you support and express your support to the right of the Palestinian people to defend themselves against an immoral occupation. :D
This is so pathetic :lol:

People want to post what they want to post when they want to post it, without some kid making them sign documents to be their ally on the internet :omghaha:

It shows your desperation on here because many people are fed up with you troublemakers in Gaza :)

This is so pathetic :lol:

People want to post what they want to post when they want to post it, without some kid making them sign documents to be their ally on the internet :omghaha:

It shows your desperation on here because many people are fed up with you troublemakers in Gaza :)

It's no desperation, Palestine has overwhelming support here. It wouldn't hurt to get a bright mind on our side either. :D

Because I'm analyzing alliances lately and will have to lash out against two nations if differences aren't put behind us. :lol:

no i'm a zionist

I just summoned your ambassador then.

Hurry up and respond @Frogman , I'm losing my patience with Egyptians and Saudi Arabians. There is much information lying around and I will start flooding this forum with anti Egyptian military leadership news and reports starting this weekend until I completely tarnish their reputation. Saudis are next in line, although I gotta say a lot of members here do full the role of bashing Saudi Arabia a lot. :lol:

I'm giving you five more minutes to respond or ill pledge myself to this campaign. @Frogman

Offer is over.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom