What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

Whatever, you typ too much strange and offensive shit & explode any moment, remember it’s just a forum so leave people and their opinions alone we’re getting pretty tired of your bullshit and animal behavior.

What's strange and offensive? I can criticize what is wrong, I leave people alone they come and try to argue with my viewpoints so I debate with them. This forum is created for debating, if you're a sensitive person who gets offended it probably isn't for you.

What's strange and offensive? I can criticize what is wrong, I leave people alone they come and try to argue with my viewpoints so I debate with them. This forum is created for debating, if you're a sensitive person who gets offended it probably isn't for you.

Heres some of your daily insults at people that don’t insult you, like against me, against Frogman previous page, many other members on PDF.

"hmaar"
"sick animal ( in Arabic )"
"go to hell"
"idiot"

Then our response to your offensive posts will make you explode and go full retard which I saw myself.

Though let us talk to you like you talk to others.
If you're incapable of dealing with opinions leave the forum, this forum wasn’t created for retards like you. The forum isn’t for spamming threads against Egypt or other states because you don’t like some users here.

Aside from that playing Rambo on everyone telling us we're cowards, you must be a war veteran kid with experience in the US, the ally of Israel.

I suggest you take that MB sign down, you’re showing everyone the MB is a vermin organization with all those insults you throw daily on random people.

Heres some of your daily insults at people that don’t insult you, like against me, against Frogman previous page, many other members on PDF.

"hmaar"
"sick animal ( in Arabic )"
"go to hell"
"idiot"

Then our response to your offensive posts will make you explode and go full retard which I saw myself.

Though let us talk to you like you talk to others.
If you're incapable of dealing with opinions leave the forum, this forum wasn’t created for retards like you. The forum isn’t for spamming threads against Egypt or other states because you don’t like some users here.

Aside from that playing Rambo on everyone telling us we're cowards, you must be a war veteran kid with experience in the US, the ally of Israel.

I suggest you take that MB sign down, you’re showing everyone the MB is a vermin organization with all those insults you throw daily on random people.

Am I supposed to get a death sentence for insulting? :lol:

You guys have equally as much thrown insults, this is called special pleading.

Try again.

Am I supposed to get a death sentence for insulting? :lol:

You guys have equally as much thrown insults, this is called special pleading.

Try again.

Continue the behavior all you want then you can pray the insults off and repeat the cycle, you’ve confirmed us none of us should take you serious neither argue with you. We don’t insult people because they share different opinions like you.

Continue the behavior all you want then you can pray the insults off and repeat the cycle, you’ve confirmed us none of us should take you serious neither argue with you. We don’t insult people because they share different opinions like you.

Save me the crocodile tears, you are one of the main people who curse without justification and literally every member on this forum has thrown normal insults, it means nothing. You're just trying to make something out of nothing, the real deal is about the debates we have here and the purpose of a messageboard. You're guilty of special pleading.

I never insulted people because they disagreed with my opinion, if you can show us an example. I rarely speak opinion here, facts are facts whether you like it or not.

Save me the crocodile tears, you are one of the main people who curse without justification and literally every member on this forum has thrown normal insults, it means nothing. You're just trying to make something out of nothing, the real deal is about the debates we have here and the purpose of a messageboard. You're guilty of special pleading.

I never insulted people because they disagreed with my opinion, if you can show us an example. I rarely speak opinion here, facts are facts whether you like it or not.

You have even on the previous page of this thread, now this will be the last reply for your short & cretin memory

You have even on the previous page of this thread, now this will be the last reply for your short & cretin memory

That's debating over what's right or wrong, quit crying about it. I don't insult people for disagreeing with my opinion, I insult people only when it's necessary for being unjust or making stupid comments. If you're too sensitive to handle a form then just leave it alone. I never met a sensitive Iraqi like you.

apnay logon per zulam ker ker kai or mushrikeen kai kai sath dostian ker kai or oun kai liay kaam ker ker kai is ki shakal kaisi lanat naak ho gai hai

x58u2h.jpg

n66s5t.jpg

is ko is ka ADC kehta hai kai sir mughay app ki shakal pai misar ki awam ka dard nazar aata hai or meray mutabiq four star general kai toor per app misar ki awam ki sahi kidmat nahi ker paa rahay,layhaza app field marshal ban jaiay or field marshal bananay sai roknay kai liay app ko shaitan bohot roknay ki koshish keray ga or shaitan misar ki awam kai andar aa jai ga takay app kai rastay mai rukawatain khari kerai...lehaza jo sniper rifle app ko misar ki awam nai yahdui foojion ko pherkanay kai liay lai ker di hai app ous sniper rifle ka rukh apni awam ki teraf ker dejiay ga.
tum ous ki baton or apnay nafs ki baton mai aa gai.jis ko woh tumhari shakal pai misar ki awam ka dar keh raha tha wo haqeeqat mai lanat or wehshat thi jo tumhari harkaton ki waja sai tumhari shakal pai per gai thi

agar tumhay field marshal bananay ka itna hi shook tha to mursi ko keh dia hota.ous nai konsa naa kerni thi.apni awam pai zulam kernay ki kia zarorat thi?

ajj dekho tumhari shakal hind kai mushrik om puri jaisi ho gai hai jo zana bhi kerta tha or sharab bhi peta tha or fohosh filmo mai kaam bhi kerta tha.
jab ous ko kaha jata tha kai fohosh filmo mai kaam na kero to wo kehta tha yeh to art film hai.yeh to muashray ki haqeeqat hai....mai to dar haqeeqat aik kirdar ada ker raha houn.....likin wo jhoot bolta tha...haqeeqat mai yeh shaitani kaam jinsi taskeen kai liay kerta tha or paiso kai liay kerta tha...or actresses kai sath zana kernay kai liay kerta tha...or mashoor honay kai liay kerta tha.....muashray ki haqeeqat ujagar kernay kai or bohot sai jaiz tarekay hain.muashray ki hakeekat ujagar kernay ka matlab yeh nahi kai tum khud bhi shaitan ban jao

n66s5t.jpg

jis terah ous nai apnay nafs ki khidmat ki ....ous terah tum nai bhi apnay nafs ki khidmat ki.....is liay dawa to tumhara mujahid honay ka hai....likin shakal pai tumharay lanat or wehshat aik zani mushrik jaisi perri hui hai

mujahid ki aisi shakal hoti hai

ajpd38.jpg

ya aisi shakal hoti hai

2l900zt.jpg

ya aisi hoti hai

11rbp69.jpg

Last edited:
apnay logon per zulam ker ker kai or mushrikeen kai kai sath dostian ker kai or oun kai liay kaam ker ker kai is ki shakal kaisi lanat naak ho gai hai

x58u2h.jpg

n66s5t.jpg

is ko is ka ADC kehta hai kai sir mughay app ki shakal pai misar ki awam ka dard nazar aata hai or meray mutabiq four star general kai toor per app misar ki awam ki sahi kidmat nahi ker paa rahay,layhaza app field marshal ban jaiay or field marshal bananay sai roknay kai liay app ko shaitan bohot roknay ki koshish keray ga or shaitan misar ki awam kai andar aa jai ga takay app kai rastay mai rukawatain khari kerai...lehaza jo sniper rifle app ko misar ki awam nai yahdui foojion ko pherkanay kai liay lai ker di hai app ous sniper rifle ka rukh apni awam ki teraf ker dejiay ga.
tum ous ki baton or apnay nafs ki baton mai aa gai.jis ko woh tumhari shakal pai misar ki awam ka dar keh raha tha wo haqeeqat mai lanat or wehshat thi jo tumhari harkaton ki waja sai tumhari shakal pai per gai thi

agar tumhay field marshal bananay ka itna hi shook tha to mursi ko keh dia hota.ous nai konsa naa kerni thi.apni awam pai zulam kernay ki kia zarorat thi?

ajj dekho tumhari shakal hind kai mushrik om puri jaisi ho gai hai jo zana bhi kerta tha or sharab bhi peta tha or fohosh filmo mai kaam bhi kerta tha.
jab ous ko kaha jata tha kai fohosh filmo mai kaam na kero to wo kehta tha yeh to art film hai.yeh to muashray ki haqeeqat hai....mai to dar haqeeqat aik kirdar ada ker raha houn.....likin wo jhoot bolta tha...haqeeqat mai yeh shaitani kaam jinsi taskeen kai liay kerta tha or paiso kai liay kerta tha...or actresses kai sath zana kernay kai liay kerta tha...or mashoor honay kai liay kerta tha.....muashray ki haqeeqat ujagar kernay kai or bohot sai jaiz tarekay hain.muashray ki hakeekat ujagar kernay ka matlab yeh nahi kai tum khud bhi shaitan ban jao

n66s5t.jpg

jis terah ous nai apnay nafs ki khidmat ki ....ous terah tum nai bhi apnay nafs ki khidmat ki.....is liay dawa to tumhara mujahid honay ka hai....likin shakal pai tumharay lanat or wehshat aik zani mushrik jaisi perri hui hai

mujahid ki aisi shakal hoti hai

ajpd38.jpg

ya aisi shakal hoti hai

2l900zt.jpg

ya aisi hoti hai

11rbp69.jpg

0916-gay.jpg

@turbo charged and his Gay Fantasies.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Egypt's military-led government continue to clamp down on free speech

This week the trial of 20 journalists resumed in Egypt. They stand accused of joining or aiding a terrorist group, namely the Muslim Brotherhood, which is being broadly oppressed by the interim government after being ousted in July.
The 20 people include Al-Jazeeera correspondent and Australian citizen, Peter Greste, who was arrested along with Canadian-Egyptian bureau chief Mohamed Fadel Fahmy and Egyptian producer Baher Mohamed at the end of December. The three men were seized at a raid at a Cairo hotel on 29 December. It was Greste's first assignment in Egypt. Al-Jazeera Arabic reporter, Abdallah Elshamy, was arrested back in August. He is among 16 Egyptian journalists charged with belonging to a terrorist organisation and "harming national unity." Greste is one of four foreigners charged with "collaborating with the Egyptians by providing them with money, equipment, information" and "airing false news." The other three foreigners - British Al-Jazeera reporters Dominic Kane and Sue Turton, and Dutch newspaper and radio journalist Rena Netjes - have all left the country. Of the 20, 12 are being tried in absentia.

Al-Jazeera is a regular target for Egypt's military-led interim government. The broadcaster is owned by the government of Qatar, which broadly backs the Muslim Brotherhood. Egypt's authorities view the channel as a mouthpiece for the Islamist opposition, a charge that Al-Jazeera's management vehemently deny. "The charges just don't hold water," Heather Allan, head of newsgathering for Al-Jazeera English, recently told the BBC. "Egypt is a very important story for us. We've always been there, we believe we have been very fair."

Egyptian forces demolish homes with residents inside

Two children were killed and three injuring after Egyptian security forces demolished several buildings in Cairo yesterday; eye witnesses claimed.

The Egyptian army and police forces are said to have used explosives to remove the illegal residential buildings which stood behind the Constitutional Court in Al-Maadi neighbourhood.

The residents set fire to trees and tyres in protest against the security forces' brutality against them.

A journalist told local media that the Egyptian security forces justified the incident saying "we have tried to get them [the residents] out, but they refused".

Amnesty: Egypt to sign controversial anti-terrorism laws

New counter-terrorism legislation that is to be approved by Egypt's president is "deeply flawed and must be scrapped or fundamentally revised", Amnesty International said on Friday.

The organisation is particularly concerned about two draft anti-terrorism laws, sent to the Interim President Adly Mansour on 3 April and set to be signed off at any time, which will give Egyptian authorities increased power to suppress freedom of expression and to imprison opponents and critics.

The laws impose penalties of up to three years imprisonment for actions such as verbally insulting a public employee, member of the security forces or any person in charge of a public service while performing their duty. This new legislation is in violation of the right to freedom of expression.

Another law has been altered to give authorities unlimited access to bank accounts and phone calls of both individuals and of businesses, all without the approval of an independent authority.

The draft laws also give the president the power to declare a state of emergency without seeking the approval of parliament. Amnesty calls this a "worrying echo of President Hosni Mubarak's rule", when people were held without charge or trial - sometimes for decades - under Egypt's emergency law.

"The draconian nature of this legislation, which flouts Egypt's obligations, suggests that it will pave the way to further clamp down on civil society and government opponents and critics, rather than tackling the threat of terrorism," said Hassiba Hadj Sahraoui, Amnesty International's Middle East and North Africa Deputy Director.

Arbitrary detentions and more mass death sentences
Egypt has seen a rise in deadly armed attacks since the ouster of Mohamed Morsi on 3 July 2013. The authorities are primarily targeting government buildings, army checkpoints and other security institutions and personnel, particularly in the North Sinai region.

The main issue with these vaguely worded terrorist offences is that they "potentially allow the authorities to bring a terrorism case against virtually any peaceful activist", said Sahraoui.

As we have seen before in Egypt and other states in the region, the definition of terrorism can potentially criminalise peaceful demonstrations such as those that take place in schools, universities and mosques, under the pretext that such legitimate activities harm national unity, obstruct the work of national institutions and damage the economy.

In the draft laws sent to Interim President Adly Mansour, the existing definition of terrorism is extended to comprise actions aimed at "damaging national unity, natural resources, monuments... hindering the work of judicial bodies... regional and international bodies in Egypt, and diplomatic and consular missions" Amnesty said in a press release yesterday.

Furthermore, it is also extended to "any behaviour or preparation with the purpose of damaging communications, or information systems, or financial and banking systems, or the national economy."

Another proposed regulation will enable security forces to hold detainees for 72 hours during which they risk an additional extension for a further seven days. This violates international law and also Egypt's recently adopted constitution, which guarantees that citizens will be referred to a prosecutor within 24 hours of detention. Sahraoui explained how the new laws also undermine protection currently in place against torture and arbitrary detention. Furthermore it expands the already extensive scope of the application of the death penalty.

Amnesty International's research has shown that the period after arrest is the time detainees are most vulnerable to torture and other ill-treatment and that the new proposals fail to recount the illegitimacy of "confessions" extracted under this treatment.

History of misrepresentation worsens
In December the Muslim Brotherhood were labelled a terrorist group by the Egyptian authorities, even though no factual evidence that it is engaged in terrorist activities was provided. Fair trial safeguards in death penalty cases, which are required by international law, have frequently not been upheld in Egypt including in cases of individuals suspected of terrorism-related activities.

Under this draft law a public prosecutor, rather than an independent judge, can authorise surveillance including checking bank accounts and monitoring phone calls.

Without an independent monitor this law is likely to be abused by the authorities to harass and intimidate NGOs and human rights groups involved in work that criticises the government.

The draft laws also impose heavy penalties for acts that are entirely peaceful, such as the mere belonging to a group labelled as 'terrorist.' Those who break the law could face up to ten years in prison. Hundreds of Morsi supporters now stand before this charge.

Egypt police headquarters turn into torture camps for university students

Two Egyptian police headquarters in Cairo have recently turned into torture camps for anti-coup university students, human rights activists and eyewitnesses reported.

A written testimony leaked from Nasr City Police Headquarters in Cairo revealed shocking details about the torture of university students by Egyptian police to solicit false confessions. Omar Gamal Ibrahim Al Shoeikh, locked up in the Second Nasr City Police Headquarters, wrote to his lawyer that he was subjected to brutal torture by police officers after his arrest on his way home from college.

Omar narrates that an officer stopped him at gunpoint while he was heading to his house in Nasr City, beat him, and stole his wallet and cell phone. He was transported to the police headquarters and locked up on the second floor of the building, in a detention room called "the fridge" by inmates.

According to Omar, he was handcuffed and tied up from behind, his eyes covered with a red piece of cloth, and he was given electric shocks all over his body. During torture, Omar was interrogated about student protests, particularly who organizes and funds them. When the torturers didn't elicit satisfactory responses, they used more painful means of torture such as electric shocks on sensitive parts of Omar's body, such as his underarms, stomach, fingertips, and private parts. He was also beaten with a stick on his back and buttocks.

Omar added that police officers used sexual assaults as a tool to humiliate him: "Sexual harassment was used repeatedly. Officers groped my private parts during urinal." After a round of sexual torture, officers forced him to record a video testimony where they dictated him what to say. Then he was detained in solitary confinement until he appears before prosecutors.

Back
Top Bottom