What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

Still getting a bit too overexcited. Are you by any chance bipolar?

What a sad world you live in, supporting a regime you know won't lead Egypt to a good future. Even if it slightly does, the repression occurring there is concerning. Al Sisi will not know how to advertise his cause to the Egyptian people. He has no clear goals and isn't confident, all he is trying to live off of right now is the constant propaganda that the MB and their supporters are out to kill every Egyptian out there who disagree with them. People won't buy that lame propaganda in the long run.

What a sad world you live in, supporting a regime you know won't lead Egypt to a good future. Even if it slightly does, the repression occurring there is concerning. Al Sisi will not know how to advertise his cause to the Egyptian people. He has no clear goals and isn't confident, all he is trying to live off of right now is the constant propaganda that the MB and their supporters are out to kill every Egyptian out there who disagree with them. People won't buy that lame propaganda in the long run.

U wanna restrict beobles freedom of choice

What a sad world you live in, supporting a regime you know won't lead Egypt to a good future.

Who said I support the current regime? I don't support any authoritarian regime whether it be theocratic or of a military kind be it brought about forcefully or democratically.

You on the other hand support an authoritarian theocratic regime in Gaza which will never relinquish power through elections or willingly and continue to boast that they are the champions of Islam and yet you live in the US where the tax dollars paid by yourself or parents contribute directly to the so called US hegemony in the MENA region and the armament of the Israelis and Egypt through the foreign military fund and in Israels case they use said armament against Gaza and Hamas. You are simply a hypocrite.

Either way, I'm not the one who has alienated the majority of those he calls brother on this forum in the space of a few days by questioning their religiosity and integrity.

Al Sisi will not know how to advertise his cause to the Egyptian people. He has no clear goals and isn't confident, all he is trying to live off of right now is the constant propaganda that the MB and their supporters are out to kill every Egyptian out there who disagree with them. People won't buy that lame propaganda in the long run.

Just as they didn't buy Morsi's talk of foreign conspiracy, even if it is not enough in the long run, the MB and Islamists will not see power in Egypt again (sorry for breaking your little dream).

Who said I support the current regime? I don't support any authoritarian regime whether it be theocratic or of a military kind be it brought about forcefully or democratically.

There hasn't been a single instance where you expressed dissatisfaction with the regime.

You on the other hand support an authoritarian theocratic regime in Gaza which will never relinquish power through elections or willingly

Hamas was democratically elected and the government in Gaza and the affairs in Gaza are largely decided by university organizations. Gaza is almost going to become a technocratic government. There's no point in elections right now in which your leadership, Israel and the US want the PA to rule Gaza just like they did before in which Israel was occupying our most fertile land and had 8 thousand illegal immigrants on our land. Elections already occurred, now it's time to focus on our cause.

and continue to boast that they are the champions of Islam and yet you live in the US where the tax dollars paid by yourself or parents contribute directly to the so called US hegemony in the MENA region and the armament of the Israelis and Egypt through the foreign military fund and in Israels case they use said armament against Gaza and Hamas. You are simply a hypocrite.

Me personally I'm not the champion of Islam, God knows whom are. However they are closest to getting the Islamic idea right. I was born here out of will and will stay since my parents want me to study, I'm the make in family and have a family to look after. The whole point about the US hegemony talk is to spread awareness and encourage social change in this nation. There's nothing wrong about that, that's the only way we will see change and it's slowly occurring.

Either way, I'm not the one who has alienated the majority of those he calls brother on this forum in the space of a few days by questioning their religiosity and integrity.

There's a big deal when people go far, I defend Saudi Arabia a lot in this forum, in return go see what I get from them. Their ideas are influenced by unrealistic thoughts of a western approach, not about modern approach.

Just as they didn't buy Morsi's talk of foreign conspiracy, even if it is not enough in the long run, the MB and Islamists will not see power in Egypt again (sorry for breaking your little dream).

Who cares if they don't, that's the not point here. Saudi Arabia and the UAE and the military dictatorship are one, they're terrified of Islamist rule in the Arab world and soon it will come back. This region has seen monarchies for too long now, they won't put up with it. It has nothing to do with Egyptian people, it's foreign interests and disrespect to democracy that led to this.

There hasn't been a single instance where you expressed dissatisfaction with the regime.

There hasn't been an instance where I was required to do so or needed to. I'm not much of a moaner.

Hamas was democratically elected and the government in Gaza and the affairs in Gaza are largely decided by university organizations.

In 2006 and then it proceeded to kick out any opposition and tore apart any promise of a liberal democratic process in Gaza. Who handles the affairs of Gaza is unimportant, Hamas still forms the executive and has complete control over the strip, the last thing they need is a monopoly on violence, which would mean severely weakening Islamic Jihad or adopting them into the movement.

Anyway for a government to be democratic in a representative democracy there must be continuous public consent (in the form of elections every couple of years).

Gaza is almost going to become a technocratic government.

To have a technocratic government you need apolitical people in charge, Hamas is certainly not apolitical.

There's no point in elections right now in which your leadership, Israel and the US want the PA to rule Gaza just like they did before in which Israel was occupying our most fertile land and had 8 thousand illegal immigrants on our land. Elections already occurred, now it's time to focus on our cause.

Then with this statement you have no right to use any arguments in favour of democracy in Egypt and you also have no right to belittle those that support dictatorships or authoritarian regimes or those who apologise on their behalf because you are also an apologist.

If the people of Gaza truly support Hamas then they would be victorious if not then the will of the Gazan people would have been heard.

Who cares if they don't, that's the not point here. Saudi Arabia and the UAE and the military dictatorship are one, they're terrified of Islamist rule in the Arab world and soon it will come back. This region has seen monarchies for too long now, they won't put up with it. It has nothing to do with Egyptian people, it's foreign interests and disrespect to democracy that led to this.

Islamists will not rule anything.

There hasn't been an instance where I was required to do so or needed to. I'm not much of a moaner.

No, you're just pro military dictatorship.

In 2006 and then it proceeded to kick out any opposition and tore apart any promise of a liberal democratic process in Gaza. Who handles the affairs of Gaza is unimportant, Hamas still forms the executive and has complete control over the strip, the last thing they need is a monopoly on violence, which would mean severely weakening Islamic Jihad or adopting them into the movement.

Wrong, I've gone over the facts numerous times and don't have to repeat myself. Typical propaganda from an Egyptian military regime supporter, you guys are experts at propaganda. Just google Hamas in Arabic and click on the news tab and you'll daily dozens of Egyptian government media press talking about Hamas. Hamas blows car bomb in a Cairo, Hamas kills Egyptian soldiers, Hamas supporting Al Qaeda, Hamas interfering in our affairs, Hamas threatens Egypt, Hamas this and that. Just the other day they military wing of Hamas had a press conference in which they warned Israel of attacking Gaza and referred to Israel as the كايان، an Egyptian television host then went on a rant telling Hamas Egypt is not a Kayan and you can't attack Egypt even though they know Hamas was referring to Israel. Daily propaganda is pumped out even accusing people who died several years ago of attacking Egypt. And I still remember the priceless 'report' where Egypt killed 88 Hamas resistance fighters in the Sinai. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Islamic Jihad is a lot weaker and they are allies with Hamas. Keep your stupid propaganda out of this.

Anyway for a government to be democratic in a representative democracy there must be continuous public consent (in the form of elections every couple of years).

The Middle East is nowhere near close to the West, that doesn't mean you can go around doing what the Egyptian military is.

To have a technocratic government you need apolitical people in charge, Hamas is certainly not apolitical.

You don't know anything, things are being discussed but I already explained to nobody in the West will respect democratic results. It's just a sheme of trying to get the PA back in power.

Then with this statement you have no right to use any arguments in favour of democracy in Egypt and you also have no right to belittle those that support dictatorships or authoritarian regimes or those who apologise on their behalf because you are also an apologist.

Egypt is a whole different situation, they have the stooges in place. Gaza does not have CIA hired scumbags anymore.

If the people of Gaza truly support Hamas then they would be victorious if not then the will of the Gazan people would have been heard.

Hamas already won in the West Bank and Gaza and the results were not respected even though president bush was the guy who pushed for elections.

No, you're just pro military dictatorship.

I just don't moan. Although moaning is something you're an expert at.

Wrong, I've gone over the facts numerous times and don't have to repeat myself.

May be so, it however doesn't change the fact that Gaza has not seen a democratic election for the past eight years and that any and all opposition to Hamas has been quashed.

Typical propaganda from an Egyptian military regime supporter, you guys are experts at propaganda. Just google Hamas in Arabic and click on the news tab and you'll daily dozens of Egyptian government media press talking about Hamas. Hamas blows car bomb in a Cairo, Hamas kills Egyptian soldiers, Hamas supporting Al Qaeda, Hamas interfering in our affairs, Hamas threatens Egypt, Hamas this and that. Just the other day they military wing of Hamas had a press conference in which they warned Israel of attacking Gaza and referred to Israel as the كايان، an Egyptian television host then went on a rant telling Hamas Egypt is not a Kayan and you can't attack Egypt even though they know Hamas was referring to Israel. Daily propaganda is pumped out even accusing people who died several years ago of attacking Egypt. And I still remember the priceless 'report' where Egypt killed 88 Hamas resistance fighters in the Sinai.

Right sure whatever, how is this relevant exactly? I don't believe such accusations nor do I spread them...

Islamic Jihad is a lot weaker and they are allies with Hamas. Keep your stupid propaganda out of this.

This has nothing to do with propaganda which it seems everyone on this forum is spreading but you (which coincidentally you often do). It is simple politics, in any state the government must have a monopoly on violence, which means that no one else in the state must have access to arms and form organised militias which may threaten said state and or its citizens. Why do you think the US government has a problem with people starting armed militias?

The Middle East is nowhere near close to the West, that doesn't mean you can go around doing what the Egyptian military is.

What? you sure that's the correct response to my statement on consent.

You don't know anything, things are being discussed but I already explained to nobody in the West will respect democratic results. It's just a sheme of trying to get the PA back in power.

You can not have a technocratic government without apolitical people being in it. If anything what you have mentioned reminds me of a feature of ancient Athenian democracy.

Egypt is a whole different situation, they have the stooges in place. Gaza does not have CIA hired scumbags anymore.

There are those who hold the opposite view.

Hamas already won in the West Bank and Gaza and the results were not respected even though president bush was the guy who pushed for elections.

I don't care about the approval of western nations, the citizens of Gaza deserve to vote in another democratic election whether its results be accepted by the west or not.

I just don't moan. Although moaning is something you're an expert at.

Even a little infant can tell you're pro military regime.

Right sure whatever, how is this relevant exactly? I don't believe such accusations nor do I spread them...

It's about the military regime which survives off of propaganda, if they are neutral in the case as you told me before they're only investigation the jail break even though there's no evidence then the government wouldn't be ordering media to spread propaganda.

This has nothing to do with propaganda which it seems everyone on this forum is spreading but you (which coincidentally you often do). It is simple politics, in any state the government must have a monopoly on violence, which means that no one else in the state must have access to arms and form organised militias which may threaten said state and or its citizens. Why do you think the US government has a problem with people starting armed militias?

What the heck are you talking about? Hamas is the state.

There are those who hold the opposite view.

No there aren't, everyone in Gaza knows that Fatah worked with the a CIA and used to bring them into Gaza. You're not familiar with anything about Gaza, I am.

I don't care about the approval of western nations, the citizens of Gaza deserve to vote in another democratic election whether its results be accepted by the west or not.

The citizens already casted their votes, now they deserve to have the immoral siege lifted by your government and Israel's government which prevents them from getting basic needs and exports and trade...etc...

Even a little infant can tell you're pro military regime.

Even when I call for the head of said regime to stand trial?

It's about the military regime which survives off of propaganda, if they are neutral in the case as you told me before they're only investigation the jail break even though there's no evidence then the government wouldn't be ordering media to spread propaganda.

The Egyptian media is a feral dog, it is completely unprofessional and more often than not is a source of embarrassment to the current regime than it is a tool, the current regime only really controls state tv which has not made allegations towards Hamas, every other private media company was unshackled form its censors and restrictions when Mubarak fell, the military is trying to re install those censors however this is a long and arduous process.

And I guess we will just have to completely ignore the propaganda and lies being spread by the other side in this issue.

What the heck are you talking about? Hamas is the state.

Hamas is the government, Gaza is a quasi-nation state.

No there aren't, everyone in Gaza knows that Fatah worked with the a CIA and used to bring them into Gaza. You're not familiar with anything about Gaza, I am.

So you're telling me you have never heard anyone with the opinion that Hamas itself is collaborating with the Israelis. It's pretty widespread in the Arab world.

The citizens already casted their votes, now they deserve to have the immoral siege lifted by your government and Israel's government which prevents them from getting basic needs and exports and trade...etc...

8 years ago, there is a need for continuous consent if a government is to be considered democratic.

Even when I call for the head of said regime to stand trial?

When have you done that?

The Egyptian media is a feral dog, it is completely unprofessional and more often than not is a source of embarrassment to the current regime than it is a tool, the current regime only really controls state tv which has not made allegations towards Hamas, every other private media company was unshackled form its censors and restrictions when Mubarak fell, the military is trying to re install those censors however this is a long and arduous process.

Propaganda is still hateful, disturbing and the mass fall for it.

So you're telling me you have never heard anyone with the opinion that Hamas itself is collaborating with the Israelis. It's pretty widespread in the Arab world.

Absolutely not, you're insane if you think anybody ever thought of such an allegation. The Arab world never suspected that, I have no clue where you get this from.

8 years ago, there is a need for continuous consent if a government is to be considered democratic.

Listen up hmaar, when there were elections in 2007 Hamas was supposed to govern Gaza and the West Bank without a siege or blockade. Fatah refused to allow their representatives whom were elected to operate and attacked many of them while the US and Israel which made the elections happen didn't recognize the results so Hamas had no choice but to defend itself in Gaza. The US and Israel purposefully did so to divide Gaza and the West Bank and declare Gaza an enemy state. These 'elections' you talk about are cover ups to weaken the Palestinian cause. Fatah just serves their interests and allows them to occupy Palestinian land. Every Palestinian besides a small minority consider Abbas a sellout. And Hamas captured all the arms shipments Israel through the US were sending Fatah. You think these are some kind of independent elections, they're just there to destroy the Palestinian cause. When we get a legitimate state then we could have elections.

Listen up hmaar, when there were elections in 2007 Hamas was supposed to govern Gaza and the West Bank without a siege or blockade. Fatah refused to allow their representatives whom were elected to operate and attacked many of them while the US and Israel which made the elections happen didn't recognize the results so Hamas had no choice but to defend itself in Gaza.
How old are you, Hazzy?

Back
Top Bottom