What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

Their behaviour is traitorous and unislamic

Shameful in Ramadan

The only people acting like Muslims in Egypt are the Muslim brothers

God willing the M.B righteous stance will convince all the faithful to support them and bring down the fake government and military

If that happens, will the MB establish the rule of law? Help reconstruct the economy and focus on education, infastructure, health care etc instead of Syria? Will copt's and liberals have representation in the legislation? Will the Legislative powers have strong opposition groups? Will society be secular and have civil law's for all?

Their behaviour is traitorous and unislamic

Shameful in Ramadan

The only people acting like Muslims in Egypt are the Muslim brothers

God willing the M.B righteous stance will convince all the faithful to support them and bring down the fake government and military

According to you. Okay.

You should probably consult a (proper) sheik on the Hadith in which one of the Sahaba had to quell a rebellion of those who followed him and what his response to those who called those rebels either Kuffars or Munafiqeen. Alsalam3aliykom ya akhi.

Calr Bildt is a Sweeish ambassador of Egypt and look who made excuses...

993638_552657394794758_2138015934_n.png

@Jamaal Yelmaaz

Look who first condemned it. :smitten:

Turkey's Erdogan slams EU for stance on Egypt bloodshed he said it because media and western govts face double standard on his country but no Egypt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did I mention that I supported the coup? I disagree with the coup to be honest, it's goes against the rule of law. And the Rule of Law is one the things that Egypt lacks, hence failure of democracy (whether from an Military coup or an Theocratic seizure of the legislative body). What Egypt needs is not military take overs or Elected religious officials that damage the economy but an good civil layw system and an effective judiciary that is not corrupted from military officials or party officials. If your buddies have something to complain about then complain about the rule of law...

Democracy isn't implemented over night

It's a process that takes time, for the first attempt at democracy in Egypt you could expect imperfections

But this isn't about that, this is about the utter lack of respect for the democratic mandate the government had.

The deep state in collusion with the military and liberal elite overthrowing a democratically elected regime and destroying egypts chance at democracy

Anyway back to the massacre. From 0:00 to 0:40 people walk then unexpectdly what happ......

Was he a liberal scum elite and a kuffar and deserved to die for opposing Morsi?

agzrrmbcaaanmfq.jpg

Liar !!!
how could u live with urself , here is shaykh Imad 'fat's little daughter Sumaya in Rabi'a square serving the pro Morsi protesters
how much of ur humanity have u lost to lie such a lie on him ?!!

Liar !!!
how could u live with urself , here is shaykh Imad 'fat's little daughter Sumaya in Rabi'a square serving the pro Morsi protesters
how much of ur humanity have u lost to lie such a lie on him ?!!

So tell me. At which event did he die and who was he protesting with?

Sure Sure you donkeys have been saying that for last 2.5 years, let me know when it happans.

On January 1, 2015 the strongest immigration laws in Europe will come into effect in Russia, don't be don't be surprised if your numbers start to decrease:lol:

Assad will fall its a matter of time

The Muslims in Russia will increase they don't need immigration

Democracy isn't implemented over night

It's a process that takes time, for the first attempt at democracy in Egypt you could expect imperfections

But this isn't about that, this is about the utter lack of respect for the democratic mandate the government had.

The deep state in collusion with the military and liberal elite overthrowing a democratically elected regime and destroying egypts chance at democracy

Exactly my point, I guess we do agree with something. But the MB was pushing the bounties of power before the military interfered. Maybe instead complaining about the coup, you should asking your self why didn't the MB make important reforms like the separation of power's and economic liberalization and tackling inflation+ Rising staple food prices instead of wasting time over Syria crisis and debates on shriah law.

According to you. Okay.

You should probably consult a (proper) sheik on the Hadith in which one of the Sahaba had to quell a rebellion of those who followed him and what his response to those who called those rebels either Kuffars or Munafiqeen. Alsalam3aliykom ya akhi.

Don't you dare talk about islam you *****

People like you would have sided with the quresh to kill the sahaba and early Muslim's

The reason he said it because of the double standard of the media and the Western govts who watch Turkish protest too much but not Egypt:

Talking of double standards. Where was his condemnation of the security forces and the MB militias which killed over 100 Egyptians under MB rule and for that matter wheres your condemnation of those events?

Mate like İ said. İ'm not the one justifying any kind of massacres. İ'm against any kind of massacre.

You on the other hand are saying that people should be massacred depending on the ideology or beliefs.
Then İ ask you were the Dutch right to massacre the İndonesians?

All is fair in war and love

Just like what i said before, the Dutch feel if Indonesia was their colony like in the past. And Indonesian Nationalist feel they had gaining their freedom and independence. Thus the war between two countries followed, Indonesian Nationalist massacred the Dutch sympathizer amonk the ranks of local populations thus the Dutch was revenged by killing the Nationalist sympathizer in our countries, but long after the war the respective countries (Indonesia and Dutch) give their symbolic apologies for the atrocites happened in our War of Independence and the resentment between two countries had fade away a long time ago. In war and social revolution everything can be happen, you just cannot live by some uthopian idea of peaceful transition of government, or Nation. In France, revolution must be happen by three stages of bloodbath era and chaotic conditions followed aftermath. Meiji restoration in Japan must be passed Boshin war before the modernization of Japan can taking place. Turkey revolution too, they had some chaotic conditions and bloodbath followed their transitions to became of modern Turkiye we all known right now.

Don't you dare talk about islam you *****

People like you would have sided with the quresh to kill the sahaba and early Muslim's

Suddenly you have no tolerance of other views. Weren't you speaking of freedom just a few posts ago?

As for the second comment I would doubt that. If anything I would have been one of the first converts to Islam being a liberal.

We have nothing further to discuss. Plus, you should probably take a trip down to regents park mosque if you're in London.

Exactly my point, I guess we do agree with something. But the MB was pushing the bounties of power before the military interfered. Maybe instead complaining about the coup, you should asking your self why didn't the MB make important reforms like the separation of power's and economic liberalization and tackling inflation+ Rising staple food prices instead of wasting time over Syria crisis and debates on shriah law.

Look through the time in power of the brotherhood

Governance was made impossible for them they were opposed at every single turn, implementing even the most simple things was turned into a monumental task

The deep state itself acted against the government knowing that simply reducing the supply of fuel and other basics would push Egypt to the brink

Instead of governance the M.B had to go to mammoth tasks simply to survive

And finally the coup occurred

They were given under one year with unsumountable obstacles to fix a nation suffering from decades of mismanagement

Assad will fall its a matter of time

We see about that.

The Muslims in Russia will increase they don't need immigration

The birth rate of biggest muslim group in Russia the Tatars is below that of ethnic Russians, same thing is happening with every other muslim ethnic group in Russia every year their birth rate decreases, while Russian birth rate increases. Like I said before don't be surprised to see in the near future to see your numbers start decreasing.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom