What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

@MooshMoosh

Why do you think there were clashes yesterday morning between the MB and security forces yesterday in Cairo?

What was the purpose of the actions of the security forces?
Pissi wanted to get rid of the people because they have been staying outside since the military coup. MB and pro democracy did PEACEFUL protest for reinstation, remember Pissi said he would crush terrorism, he means the supporters so his forces started the brutality. He had placed over 300 islamist policians behind bars for no apparent reason and put in dictatorship yet people think democracy works. What a d*ck

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, legal weeds there, lay off the space cakes :P

Now now.

That I just tried once.

I came to the conclusion that I don't need another addictiveness besides cigarettes.
Whenever I want to get drugged I'll just stick to alcohol.

They wanted to get rid of the people because they have been staying outside since the coup. MB did peaceful protest, remember Pissi said he would crush terrorism, he means them.

Well it isn't that. Clearing Rab3a would take thousands of troops to do it effectively from the security forces and the military (who were absent yesterday). There was no indication from the videos or reports that this was a large operation to clear the sit in. The timing would also be wrong, clearing Rab3a at 1Am wouldn't make sense because it would be full of protestors. A noon or early morning operation would be much easier as numbers would be significantly lower and those who left would be denied access to the square. The clashes also occurred quite a distance away from the main sit in. As for your interpretation of Sisis speech I believe it to be wrong but that's another matter.

Could there be another reason perhaps.

Unbelievable a huge numbers protesters killed.....History in Pakistan transformed from dictatorship to democracy today has never witnessed the worst situations in Egypt bloodshed.

Lol don't put words in my mouth. I never said anyone was a martyr, nor did I call for a jihad and I'm sure as hell no Muslim brotherhood supporter.

You put down all countries that committed massacre. How many of those countries can be considered democratic?
Your sum up of countries simply proves that massacres has no place in democracy. If a nation wants democracy, it should do it in a democratic way. Not by cleansing the opposition.

P.s

No really the Dutch government never apologized. Remember I live in the Netherlands.

Haha, democratic country too can be barbarous and commited genocide once they feel it will serves their National interest, don't forget what the US did to Vietnam peoples, or their own people when they are going at all out civil war back in 1865 era, British as a constitutional Country (altough a monarch) they are going and done a lot of Massacres while serving their imperialist deeds around the Globe, France did halfway genocidal act in Algeria, Netherland did commited massacre in Indonesia, Don't forget Rokhingya massacre was done in democratic era of them, democratic non democratic they will always put National interest at first priority.

Now now.

That I just tried once.

I came to the conclusion that I don't need another addictiveness besides cigarettes.
Whenever I want to get drugged I'll just stick to alcohol.

Aceh weeds, the other just ***** according some people to me. Though i never using drugs or drinking alcoholic beverage in my life

Well it isn't that. Clearing Rab3a would take thousands of troops to do it effectively from the security forces and the military (who were absent yesterday).

Could there be another reason perhaps.

They used live ammunition, Turkey didn't. The forces could of use riot vehicles, tear gas and others instead of using bullets to kill. Anyway, they have no control of the people now in Rab3a. The army wrecked it and bolstered the supporters which had increased more and more, even non religious supporters had shown up, going nuts. Aljazeera just aired now massive protesters. Only clueless morons think religious people support MB is an MB but infact it's not true, whereas, non scarves and non beards went there. Despite the fact is not many people is providing any proof in here that who exactly support the MB or democracy. People is still vowing to stay outside and the country is in unrest and still "divided". There is no government as long as the people are out there. Don't use harsh words on them because they are unnarmes protesters.

Agentny17 is a sc*m who knows nothing and what he sees is terrorist with kalashinikov all over Rab3a Nasr city etc.

581477_424500951001820_277913888_n.jpg

1006027_424500721001843_811560564_n.jpg

44686_424494947669087_482204357_n.jpg

1075633_424468237671758_1359539495_n.jpg

and yet Pissi ignores and plans to kill more people soon... http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013/07/2013727125132738818.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, democratic country too can be barbarous and commited genocide once they feel it will serves their National interest, don't forget what the US did to Vietnam peoples, or their own people when they are going at all out civil war back in 1865 era, British as a constitutional Country (altough a monarch) they are going and done a lot of Massacres while serving their imperialist deeds around the Globe, France did halfway genocidal act in Algeria, Netherland did commited massacre in Indonesia, Don't forget Rokhingya massacre was done in democratic era of them, democratic non democratic they will always put National interest at first priority.
it is true but in a democracy it is easier to be judged for massacres and be criticized.
let's take one exemple for France: French people outside Algeria were massively anti war in Algeria . Lot of intellectuals did a lot of actions to stop the war and stop Algeria colonization.
In a dictatorship these intellectuals would have been killed . But yes that doesn't mean a democracy avoids anything.

it is true but in a democracy it is easier to be judged for massacres and be criticized.
let's take one exemple for France: French people outside Algeria were massively anti war in Algeria . Lot of intellectuals did a lot of actions to stop the war and stop Algeria colonization.
In a dictatorship these intellectuals would have been killed . But yes that doesn't mean a democracy avoids anything.

sometimes peoples in a democratic country needs National propaganda to fulfill their need about heroism and patriotism, hence we already know what we called collective consciousness about National agenda. Don't forget Hitler itself was a result of democracy system in Germany, and we already know almost all of adults German citizen support Hitler and NAZI germany decisions especially about Final Solutions .

sometimes peoples in a democratic country needs National propaganda to fulfill their need about heroism and patriotism, hence we already know what we called collective consciousness about National agenda. Don't forget Hitler itself was a result of democracy system in Germany, and we already know almost all of adults German citizen support Hitler and NAZI germany decisions especially about Final Solutions .
Hitler after he was elected destroyed the democracy: it became a total dictatorship
Historian explained that he couldn't do shoah and many things without this total dictatorship: you can find one very clear exemple before shoah : Historians showed a little paper (badly written) : Hitler wrote on it order to kill 100 000 handicap people (for the pure race to save). this would have been impossible in a democracy (i guess you can find on wiki about)

but you're right about heroism and patriotism anyway
thank you for being in this forum. your wife or gf in the avatar?
i remember an Indonesian friend saying me that "in Indonesia we say don't speak abour religion keep it for yourself"
he disappeared two years ago sadly in Jakarta

Hitler after he was elected destroyed the democracy: it became a total dictatorship
Historian explained that he couldn't do shoah and many things without this total dictatorship: you can find one very clear exemple before shoah : Historians showed a little paper (badly written) : Hitler wrote on it order to kill 100 000 handicap people (for the pure race to save). this would have been impossible in a democracy (i guess you can find on wiki about)

but you're right about heroism and patriotism anyway
thank you for being in this forum. your wife or gf in the avatar?
i remember an Indonesian friend saying me that "in Indonesia we say don't speak abour religion keep it for yourself"
he disappeared two years ago sadly in Jakarta

Wahaha the girl in my avatar is myself :girl_wacko:. My personality and attitude don't suit for a girl huh? Thats why sometimes people who already know me found if i am talkative and full of badmouth sometimes and they considered me as a bully :devil:

In modern Indonesia, people valued someone from his/her merit and achievement and his/her influence to the people around him/her not from his racial and religion background.

Wahaha the girl in my avatar is myself :girl_wacko:. My personality and attitude don't suit for a girl huh? Thats why sometimes people who already know me found if i am talkative and full of badmouth sometimes and they considered me as a bully :devil:

In modern Indonesia, people valued someone from his/her merit and achievement and his/her influence to the people around him/her not from his racial and religion background.
i am impressed :cheers:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom