What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

Muslims need to get weapons to protect themselves from the bloodthirsty militairy and illegitimate goverment.

Muslims need to get weapons to protect themselves from the bloodthirsty militairy and illegitimate goverment.

So you want another Syria?

Do you think that those who oppose Morsi are kuffars?

I disagree, in Egypt at least, because standing up to the pharaoh Sisi is itself a greater Jihad than the Jihad in Asham, as it's been said in the hadith, they need to keep it peaceful and be patient , Allah can give them victory in a way they could never immagined . plus there r muslims in the army and police that do not agree with this secular barbary .

I disagree, in Egypt at least, because standing up to the pharaoh Sisi is itself a greater Jihad than the Jihad in Asham, as it's been said in the hadith, they need to keep it peaceful and be patient , Allah can give them victory in a way they could never immagined . plus there r muslims in the army and police that do not agree with this secular barbary .

I only said to protect themselves. Pharao Sisi has a bounty on his head.

So you want another Syria?

Do you think that those who oppose Morsi are kuffars?

this is not about Morsi or the MB n u know it , kuffars r those who want islam out of the political social economic judiciary .. life in Egypt , kuffars are those who r killing and authorizing the killing of muslims .

All tyrants have the same logic. That tyranic logic never will change. No matter Sisi,Assad, Mubarak, Kaddafi..etc. They only rely on power to scatter people. No respect to the democratic will of pepople and no respect to demands of majority.

Foreigners bribed gen. Pissi is sinking into swamp of blood of people Just ike Assad did in Syria. Like all other dictators all he does is trying to fabricate baselles pretexes to legitimate the massacre of people.

BTW, GCCs monarchies had gained some esteem and prsetige among muslim world by owning and financing Syrians freedom war against the Damascuss buthcer Assad. Now, they are about to losing all these prestige and esteem by owning and financing bloody Military junta in Egypt.

I think democracy will work in Egypt. It will work with excluding the MB all together from the political life! Army, police, lefties, farmers, labor, ect..

Rustic man!...First go and learn something about demaocracy..Then, talk about democracy..You still arent able to distinguish democracy and dictatorship..

this is not about Morsi or the MB n u know it , kuffars r those who want islam out of the political social economic judiciary .. life in Egypt , kuffars are those who r killing and authorizing the killing of muslims .

This is political not religious. Islam isn't mentioned as a political ideology once in the Quran or Hadith nor does the word Islamism appear. Nearly 85% of Egypt is Muslim and the overwhelming majority of them do not want an Islamist nation. They call Cairo the city of a thousand minarets for a reason. This isnt about "Muslim" Vs "Kuffar" but Egyptian Vs Egyptian it just so happens that one of those Egyptians believes they are somehow closer to god than the rest.

The same thing happened in Syria 2 years ago and US / Europe / PGCC backed terrorists went for Jihad against Assad , I just wonder if those freedom fighters want to do their holy duty in Egypt or their masters are not going to let them .

The US and west and their puppets such as Saudi Arabia and Qatar are playing people in ME which is totally in favor of Israel . Unfortunately the same sh!t might happen in Tunisia and Libya .

the Almighty said on the Pharaoh :"So he bluffed his people, and they obeyed him. Indeed, they were [themselves] a people defiantly disobedient [of Allah ]."
the Egyptians have something about them , always looking for that Pharaonic system , the MB and the free muslims r like Moses and Banu israel back in the time of Khufu, exept now there r so many of them and the time of miracles has gone , so they can't all go to Sinai nor any place else , they will stay .

You guys wouldn't back down until you turn every country in ME in to another Syria, would ya?

To be fair they have just been gunned down, hundreds of Muslims have been attacked and killed by the military

Don't you think they have the right to defend themselves against such massacre

I condemn the role of KSA and USA in Eygptian Bloodbath . :angry:

I dont think they had any role. KSA just publically endorsed the overthrow of Morsi, but that is not much of a role.
As for the US, its hard to say where they ever stood in all this.

It's time to eliminate this cancer out of Egypt!! Btw, thanks for the support from Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, and Bahrain, we owe you guys BIG time!! You guys are standing with us basically against the whole world, and you know what they really can't do anything anymore. Thanks again :-)

Well,

KSA didn't take sides during Jan 25th revolution, but Egypt's public opinion had changed a little bit regarding KSA. But this time, we really can't help the MB as the Egyptian people wanted them to leave for good.

I could care less about what the INTL thinks as long as we are doing what we believe in, i.e. standing with the Egyptian people.

To be fair they have just been gunned down, hundreds of Muslims have been attacked and killed by the military

Don't you think they have the right to defend themselves against such massacre

I absolutely disagree with what security forces are doing, but if they pick up arms, the number of casualties will multiply and it will probably lead to a civil war.

Back
Top Bottom