What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

934635_539292449470970_331689026_n.jpg

the Swedish foreign affairs minister

well, u only killed 200 shahid and injured 5000 , millions more to go .

Terrorists............. No millions, not even close!!

Well,

KSA didn't take sides during Jan 25th revolution, but Egypt's public opinion had changed a little bit regarding KSA. But this time, we really can't help the MB as the Egyptian people wanted them to leave for good.

I could care less about what the INTL thinks as long as we are doing what we believe in, i.e. standing with the Egyptian people.
Respect!! .

All tyrants have the same logic. That tyranic logic never will change. No matter Sisi,Assad, Mubarak, Kaddafi..etc. They only rely on power to scatter people. No respect to the democratic will of pepople and no respect to demands of majority.

Foreigners bribed gen. Pissi is sinking into swamp of blood of people Just ike Assad did in Syria. Like all other dictators all he does is trying to fabricate baselles pretexes to legitimate the massacre of people.

BTW, GCCs monarchies had gained some esteem and prsetige among muslim world by owning and financing Syrians freedom war against the Damascuss buthcer Assad. Now, they are about to losing all these prestige and esteem by owning and financing bloody Military junta in Egypt.

Rustic man!...First go and learn something about demaocracy..Then, talk about democracy..You still arent able to distinguish democracy and dictatorship..
Democracy is not just a ballot box!! Don't expect me to take you seriously if you defend "democracy", and not say a word about human rights violations, and and not respecting separation of power.

well it seems you choosed your side

i guess you didn't understand who can help you but your choice ;) bye
Are you planning a war against Arabic countries or something ?!! Why would i have to choose between you, and them ?

Democracy is not just a ballot box!! Don't expect me to take you seriously if you defend "democracy", and not say a word about human rights violations, and and not respecting separation of power.

Are you planning a war against Arabic countries or something ?!! Why would i have to choose between you, and them ?

Are you retarded or something

Your talking about democracy by supporting a military coup and a military strong man

You're talking about human rights whilst supporting a military massacre
Massacre of hundreds of innocent unarmed people because you don't ideological agree with them

Your pathetic as are these devious and evil egyptian liberals

1/ i didn't speak about Iran but your friends should be somewhere else if your country acts smart
(i mean of course west and north africa especially )
2/ KSA is not the ALL Arab world : if you think so it regards only your opinion
3/ i didn't speak about war but thanking only these countries and choosing countries to thank
show your allegeance: your choice which i don't understand since i am a secular muslim (my only opinion)
(which is then again very different than Iran which i am not speaking about here)
4/ they are many victims and many innocent ones it seems
don't happy of death of people : some of them of course didn't deserve to die
there should be a dialogue that you should try
i guess it is one thing many countries are trying to say you ;)
tc

Are you retarded or something

Your talking about democracy by supporting a military coup and a military strong man

You're talking about human rights whilst supporting a military massacre
Massacre of hundreds of innocent unarmed people because you don't ideological agree with them

Your pathetic as are these devious and evil egyptian liberals

Can't get a 9 years old where you at ?!! I can feel some frustration. Stick to your country, if you have no idea about what you are talking about

Last edited by a moderator:
1/ i didn't speak about Iran but your friends should be somewhere else if your country acts smart
(i mean of course west and north africa especially )
2/ KSA is not the ALL Arab world : if you think so it regards only your opinion
3/ i didn't speak about war but thanking only these countries and choosing countries to thank
show your allegeance: your choice which i don't understand since i am a secular muslim (my only opinion)
(which is then again very different than Iran which i am not speaking about here)
4/ they are many victims and many innocent ones it seems
don't happy of death of people : some of them of course didn't deserve to die
there should be a dialogue that you should try
i guess it is one thing many countries are trying to say you ;)
tc
Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordon, and UAE have had very good relations for such a long time. My take doesn't change that fact!!! I was barely thanking them for their stand with the Egyptian people, while other countries didn't. Qatar and Turkey for example!!

I'm speechless. Now I believe that ousting Mubarak wasn't a good idea, some of us don't even understand what are freedom and democracy mean.

I cant believe how moronic the egyptians have been

All they had to do was sit back and allow the democratic process to take root

Democracy would be imperfect and weak with imperfect president and governments

But these imperfect president and governments including morsi had to be given time to fail

Until the democratic process would take root and a political balance achieved this may take a decade or two

The egyptians have just been idiotic allowing a corrupt military and even more pathetic liberal kaffir elite to walk their country towards chaos and murder

They are gunning down innocent human beings

The egyptian scum military is built to oppress its people and is no different to the jew israeli army

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant believe how moronic the egyptians have been

All they had to do was sit back and allow the democratic process to take root

Democracy would be imperfect and weak with imperfect president and governments

But these imperfect president and governments including morsi had to be given time to fail

Until the democratic process would take root and a political balance achieved this may take a decade or two

The egyptians have just been idiotic allowing a corrupt military and even more pathetic liberal kaffir elite to walk their country towards chaos and murder

They are gunning down innocent human beings

The egyptian scum military is built to oppress its people and is no different to the jew israeli army

I am sorry for your loss!!

Back
Top Bottom