What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

look at what the Pharaoh said to his slaves , he said : "Let me kill Moses and let him call upon his Lord. Indeed, I fear that he will change your religion or that he will cause corruption in the land."

the Pharaoh is asking a permission or and authorization or a Licence from his people to kill Moses . all these words can be translated in Arabic to Tafwid تفويض , now let c what Sisi asked his people , yes , he asked for a tafwid to fight "terrorism" , a tafwid to kill the unarmed protesters .

Now the idea is , Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala could just let him kill the innocent people without tafwid but , the Almighty wants the people of Sisi to be faced with what he (Sisi) has committed. They r not less of criminals then their Pharaoh is

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it is misinformation by MB they wish for more casualties the merrier, fueling the tension, and that misinformation may be self fulfilling prophecy

=BLACKEAGLE;4569305]Of course, that's obvious.

Clearly you have to come to the defense of any body destroying pakistan as thats your sects main objective. It must suck to see you being declared terrorist by EU .........chew slowly and swallow.

On topic:

The news is baseless, no conformation

World media reports confirm but not reported in Wahhabi daily so no one can blame you.

Don't show him anything, he's a moderator, he might ban you again if you insult his country lol

this topic is about Egypt, not Iran
this guy is such fanatic he will find Iran matter in all subjects

Thinking that people in Iran do such stupid things is beyond ignorance, why don't you show me one idiot in Iran doing this?

No, Iran neither cheered for Sisi nor supported Morsi completely, in it's official stance, it declared that rights of the majority of Egyptians to be fulfilled. The best solution is a referendum.

LOL. You people are basically worshipping your holy "cows" that rule you - in other words the fake wannabe Arab Mullah's. You know Supreme Leader, Grand Ayatollah and other nonsense. Besides let us not even discuss your sects beliefs.

I bet that every single Iranian village from the deserts to the mountains have a picture of that Khomeini Indian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5n-F6B5oHE

Back
Top Bottom