What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

No fortune telling here.... just an extension of logic....... A->B->C-> obviously D comes next! :D

you should be advisor to pervez khattak, you will succeed

A->B->C-> obviously D

:D

@darkinsky shouldn't you be out killing innocent civilians and destroying Karachi for British M16 Agent.

shouldnt you be out with hizbullah?

Last edited by a moderator:
Allahu Akbar , this pic right here does summs it all up , does it ring a bell ?
547092_680167308659930_404540971_n.jpg

- Its not Only General Sisi, if killing Egyptians can come so easy to Egyptian army then there is something structurally wrong with it. Don't make the mistake of making Sisi the bogeyman.

- Remember the Muslim Brethren from Arab lands and their billions directly prolonging the misery of pro-democracy Egyptians.

- If you lose remember the lessons:

1- Army has no business in politics and in overthrowing Govts, the sacred bond with Egyptian public is a joke.
2- The political parties which welcomed army should be made responsible too and should be hounded till they accept their mistake.
3- You will suffer the same unless you can reduce the influence of Iran/ Saudia in Egypt.

(And of-course it is a civil war Moosh and pro-Morsi forces will likely lose. Thing is that those forces should learn some lessons if any thing is to gained from this tragedy)

Iran's influence? I thought you guys said Iran has Zero influence in Egypt? What does it have anything to do with Iran?

It's really sad to see Egypt like this, innocent people get killed. I don't know if that 220 casualty number is true, but it's just really sad.

The Egyptian army has gone nuts. It must be condemned by the world society so order in Egypt can be restored. If the news reported is true about all those casualties then the Egyptian Army and society is digging its own grave on the long run.

Man, I am eternally thankful that I don't live in a so-called "Arab democracy" or "republic".

Allahu Akbar , this pic right here does summs it all up , does it ring a bell ?
547092_680167308659930_404540971_n.jpg

Disgusting picture. Illiterate moron. Egypt is not Iran!

Iran's influence? I thought you guys said Iran has Zero influence in Egypt? What the hell does it have anything to do with Iran?

It's really sad to see Egypt like this, innocent people get killed. I don't know if that 220 casualty number is true, but it's just really sad.

I distinctly remember Iranis cheering Sisi and mocking MB. Iran officially took a U-Turn after they saw MB sticking to their rightful demands. Remember the 'Anti-Shia' 'Takfeeri' MB slogans.

Every country in the Gulf should keep Iran and Saudia at an arms length.

RIP. Don't know whats wrong with these countries now a days.

Disgusting picture. Illiterate moron. Egypt is not Iran!
Thinking that people in Iran do such stupid things is beyond ignorance, why don't you show me one idiot in Iran doing this?

I distinctly remember Iranis cheering Sisi and mocking MB. Iran officially took a U-Turn after they saw MB sticking to their rightful demands. Remember the 'Anti-Shia' 'Takfeeri' MB slogans.

Every country in the Gulf should keep Iran and Saudia at an arms length.

No, Iran neither cheered for Sisi nor supported Morsi completely, in it's official stance, it declared that rights of the majority of Egyptians to be fulfilled. The best solution is a referendum.

Back
Top Bottom