What's new

Egypt announces international anti-Turkey alliance

We indeed neutralized enough uhigurs terrorists, that’s why u don’t hear the news anymore :rofl:

Because you spread corona all over the word bat eater.

I wonder what disease is next to emerge from the lands of China.

Solution is to isolate you ching chongs from the planet.

One of those nobodies can literally cut the water supply of Egypt soon just saying.

We know that .... and I see every where you want to share your experience of cutting rivers water from coming to other Muslim Nations to Ethiopia .... like what you did with Syria and Iraq ....
We know that .

dude , I have a good idea for you ....

You can attack Israel through:

1- Syria , where the golan heights are still occupied and you deployed forces already there or you only kill Muslims...!

2- Lebanon , where you have Hezbollah... or they also kills Lebanese only .

3- Sea , as you know Israel has long coasts on the Mediterranean .... you can attack them with your mighty fleets .
Consider it done.
We just need some time, uncle Sam must be weakened first. Their hegemenoy must be destroyed and then we can deal with Israel freely. I was talking about helping Palestinians and its barriers.

Ottoman Empire was deceived in the Balkans, in Arabia, in the North Africa and all areas around the Black Sea

Turks are always that one Lone Wolf, a Lone Wolf is a dangerous Wolf being outnumbered by a ratio of 5:1 is considered good odds for Turkomans

So you as a PDF Think Tank( what ever that means ) .... thinks that the 272 years of Ottmans occupation of Egypt allows them to occupy us back .....

Man, this 272 years is just a blink of an eye in our great 7,000 years history ....

and we payed them back and the Egyptian army was a few KMs from Istanbul after destroying the Ottmans Army and fleet in 1832 ...

then as usual , they opened their land for ( KOFFAR) letting the Russian Army to step in to protect Istanbul from the Egyptian Army ..... and asking the west ( France and England) to speak to the Egyptians to pull back their forces out of Anadolu.....

just like the modern days being a proxy NATO state to divid and destroy Muslim countries.... and getting a place in the Negotiation on top of Muslims blood .

So you as a PDF Think Tank( what ever that means ) .... thinks that the 272 years of Ottmans occupation of Egypt allows them to occupy us back .....

Man, this 272 years is just a blink of an eye in our great 7,000 years history ....

and we payed them back and the Egyptian army was few KMs of Istanbul after destroying the Ottmans Army and fleet in 1832 ...

then as usual , they opened their land for ( KOFFAR) letting the Russian Army to step in to protect Istanbul from the Egyptian Army ..... and asking the west ( France and England) to speak to the Egyptians to pull back their forces out of Anadolu.....

just like the modern days being a proxy NATO state to divid and destroy Muslim countries.... and getting a place in the Negotiation on top of Muslims blood .

Muhammed Ali Pasha and his son is the only success you had hahahahahaha

I would not even call that success to be honest.

Muhammed Ali Pasha and his son is the only success you had hahahahahaha

I would not even call that success to be honest.

Sure , it the greatest success against .... that ended that dark times of Ottman occupation in the history of Egypt .

Sure , it the greatest success against .... that ended that dark times of Ottman occupation in the history of Egypt .

Ended lmaoo they were literally Ottomans what are you talking about. You do realise Muhammed Ali Pasha was not going to stay in Egypt his plan was to takeover the Ottomans and become the new sultan.

I forgot too his court spoke Turkish. You are just co opting his success just like with the Mamluks were not Egyptian themselves.

By the way times have changed. I doubt the Turks are like what they were in the 1800s.

Ended lmaoo they were literally Ottomans what are you talking about. You do realise Muhammed Ali Pasha was not going to stay in Egypt his plan was to takeover the Ottomans and become the new sultan.

I forgot too his court spoke Turkish. You are just co opting his success just like with the Mamluks were not Egyptian themselves.

By the way times have changed. I doubt the Turks are like what they were in the 1800s.

I don’t know who you are from..... but it seems you don’t know a lot ..... Mamluks were young slaves brought to Egypt .... they raised in Egypt, married in Egypt, fought defending Egypt and died for Egypt and buried in Egypt.... nothing Turkish about them ....

or you can consider Napoleons Italian as he was originally from Italy .....

stop this false propaganda / History that is spreading by the new Ottman among people .... and just read history from non- biased sources.

Because you spread corona all over the word bat eater.

I wonder what disease is next to emerge from the lands of China.

Solution is to isolate you ching chongs from the planet.

Why selective? Where mers come from? Spanish flu? AIDS? Swine flu?

I don’t know who you are from..... but it seems you don’t know a lot ..... Mamluks were young slaves brought to Egypt .... they raised in Egypt, married in Egypt, fought defending Egypt and died for Egypt and buried in Egypt.... nothing Turkish about them ....

or you can consider Napoleons Italian as he was originally from Italy .....

stop this false propaganda / History that is spreading by the new Ottman among people .... and just read history from non- biased sources.

I never said the Mamluks were Turkish they were Turkic look at the difference.

Mamluks had two dynasties that ruled Egypt one was Kipjack Turk and the other was Circassian. Majority of Mamluks were Turkic why do you think primary Arab writers called it Dawlat al Turkiyya.

We know that .... and I see every where you want to share your experience of cutting rivers water from coming to other Muslim Nations to Ethiopia .... like what you did with Syria and Iraq ....
We know that .
First of all Turkey has no connection to the Ethiopian dam and secondly Turkey has a treaty with Syria and Iraq regarding Waterflow, its not Turkeys fault that there is a climate change and droughts in summer.
And regarding muslim countries, its your country that allies with Greece, Cyprus and Israel against a fellow muslim country even at a price of a smaller EEZ.
Or what your country does in Libya, collaborating with Russia and supporting a CIA operative to hand over Libyas ressources to foreign countries just to hit a fellow muslim country.

But keep playing that muslim card. :tup:

In fact, it actually took 365 years. It startedofficially just after the war of Ridaniye in 1517 and ended with the occupation of British empire in 1882.

The Egyptian -Khidivate- you mentioned (my guess) was actually linked to the Ottoman central state in its foreign affairs but it had free will on its domestics. (Just like Algeria)

Mehmet Ali Pasha, the founder leader of the Egyptian Khidivate and former Vilayet-i Mısır governor, also comes from a balkan Turkish family, originally from Konya, according to the Ottoman archives. (This issue is also related to the Ottoman settlement system. As an example, my family migrated to Anatolia after the balkans were lost, but our family records in the Ottoman archives are based on Konya-Karaman. Also modern Turkey's founding leader Atatürk's family had a similar history.)

In the same period, the Egyptian Khidivate Army structure was based on Turkish officers and traditional system. So as you explained here, the situation was not a nation conflict, but a dynasty struggle. (Egypt vilayet's naval ship orders to France and others were blocked from Istanbul, during theirs prefecture of Egypt. With the claim on Syria, the role of this intervention in the leap of the struggle to an international dimension is great which involving the other countries, but these can be discussed in another title and related section.)

Anyway... Despite all this, Turkey's legal rights on Egypt has ended with an international peace agreement in Lausanne.

Article 17 of the Treaty of Lausanne has excatly contain the following statement: "Turkey have been waive on the legal basis from Egypt and Sudan and this new legal status effective from November 5, 1914."

Legal bonds between Turkey and Egypt were end since 1914 according to international laws. And defacto status started with the occupation of British empire. Beyond that, everything is relative historical interpretations.

Even legal status may vary, even if the Egypt and Turkey dragged to geopolitically separate pole, the link between the two nations was never break. Turkish community in Egypt has never been separate from its nation, culturally or politically. (Of course, it is necessary to consider Egypt's history of military coups separately. Arab nationalist policies had negative effects on Egyptian Turks.)

Of course, this cultural affinity and neighborhood relationship could not only be created with the Ottomans.

There is an -our common- history dating back to Tolun Bey, one of the Nine Oghuzes in the 9th century. Tulunids has great importance in terms of Turkish history. It is the first state established by the Turks who accept Islam. And Turks have reached this honor, in Egypt.

(As you know, Oghuz Turks have had great services to Abbasid caliphate. Baghdad has been saved many times, and even Islamization of Anatolia begins with the another Oghuz leader Tuğrul Bey's great efforts which he saved Baghdad from Buveyh's invasion. Just like Tolunids, for centuries, Seljuks and many Turkish other Turkish Atabeys between these two periods saved Baghdad and the entire Levant - Baghdad geography from being burned and destroyed.)

Frankly, I find the discussion here ridiculous (for both parties) Trying to read dynastic struggles with today's nationalism could be one of the most important mistakes.

We are so intertwined that it is not possible to write another's history without each other. We are only brothers of each other. Do not upset each other. Governments can quarrel today, and meet tomorrow on common interests; do not wear yourself down for daily / temporary political issues.Best regards.

Last edited:
In fact, it actually took 365 years. It startedofficially just after the war of Ridaniye in 1517 and ended with the occupation of British empire in 1882.

The Egyptian -Khidivate- you mentioned (my guess) was actually linked to the Ottoman central state in its foreign affairs but it had free will on its domestics. (Just like Algeria)

Mehmet Ali Pasha, the founder leader of the Egyptian Khidivate and former Vilayet-i Mısır governor, also comes from a balkan Turkish family, originally from Konya, according to the Ottoman archives. (This issue is also related to the Ottoman settlement system. As an example, my family migrated to Anatolia after the balkans were lost, but our family records in the Ottoman archives are based on Konya-Karaman. Also modern Turkey's founding leader Atatürk's family had a similar history.)

In the same period, the Egyptian Khidivate Army structure was based on Turkish officers and traditional system. So as you explained here, the situation was not a nation conflict, but a dynasty struggle. (Egypt vilayet's naval ship orders to France and others were blocked from Istanbul, during theirs prefecture of Egypt. With the claim on Syria, the role of this intervention in the leap of the struggle to an international dimension is great which involving the other countries, but these can be discussed in another title and related section.)

Anyway... Despite all this, Turkey's legal rights on Egypt has ended with an international peace agreement in Lausanne.

Article 17 of the Treaty of Lausanne has excatly contain the following statement: "Turkey have been waive on the legal basis from Egypt and Sudan and this new legal status effective from November 5, 1914."

Legal bonds between Turkey and Egypt were end since 1914 according to international laws. And defacto status started with the occupation of British empire. Beyond that, everything is relative historical interpretations.

Even legal status may vary, even if the Egypt and Turkey dragged to geopolitically separate pole, the link between the two nations was never break. Turkish community in Egypt has never been separate from its nation, culturally or politically. (Of course, it is necessary to consider Egypt's history of military coups separately. Arab nationalist policies had negative effects on Egyptian Turks.)

Of course, this cultural affinity and neighborhood relationship could not only be created with the Ottomans.

There is an -our common- history dating back to Tolun Bey, one of the Nine Oghuzes in the 9th century. Tulunids has great importance in terms of Turkish history. It is the first state established by the Turks who accept Islam. And Turks have reached this honor, in Egypt.

(As you know, Oghuz Turks have had great services to Abbasid caliphate. Baghdad has been saved many times, and even Islamization of Anatolia begins with the another Oghuz leader Tuğrul Bey's great efforts which he saved Baghdad from Buveyh's invasion. Just like Tolunids, for centuries, Seljuks and many Turkish other Turkish Atabeys between these two periods saved Baghdad and the entire Levant - Baghdad geography from being burned and destroyed.)

Frankly, I find the discussion here ridiculous (for both parties) Trying to read dynastic struggles with today's nationalism could be one of the most important mistakes.

We are so intertwined that it is not possible to write another's history without each other. We are only brothers of each other. Do not upset each other. Governments can quarrel today, and meet tomorrow on common interests; do not wear yourself down for daily / temporary political issues.Best regards.

Karakhanids I think were the first Muslim Turkic state in Turkic History.

In a way it could be debatable in that same time you had the Tulunids and Volga Bulgaria becoming Muslim and building the First Muslim Turkic State.

Not really.
All of them are our brothers, we are a middle eastern country .. since when we ally with cyprus or france or greece? those european countries don't mean anything to us, we don't share same culture not religion not even food.

Especially with how tough Greece is on Muslims. These aholes don't even allow mosques for its Muslim population.

Then again, east to west Muslim leaders are Kafir lovers

Erdogan is NATO's teeth to tear middle east and Arab countries into pieces. He uses religious cards for that goal. However, NATO is serving Israeli interests so what you said is true but indirectly. They will fight each other on behalf of other powers, its ridiculous in't it?
The NATO dogs are guilties for destructions in Islamic countries.

Back
Top Bottom