What's new

Egypt announces international anti-Turkey alliance

Not really.
All of them are our brothers, we are a middle eastern country .. since when we ally with cyprus or france or greece? those european countries don't mean anything to us, we don't share same culture not religion not even food.

are those countries behaving as brothers ? Ethiopia is planning to dam the Nile

are those countries behaving as brothers ? Ethiopia is planning to dam the Nile
We could have made a great solution with Ethiopia.
They have the right to build a dam and benefit from water and we have the right to benefit from the Nile.

problems and hatred aren't the answer. Now everyone is trying to make things worse (China,Russia , Israel, Europe , etc)

This alliance will be as effective as the Muslim NATO, Arab League, GCC, OIC, OPEC or any other organization with major Arab participation. Lol
Everyone knows that Israel and Egypt would just sit back and watch if there was a conflict between Turkey and Greece. It has no other meaning than improving relations between themselves...

Pakistan should fully support Turkey against the puppet SISSI and his paymasters the UAE in a discreet way. Sissi has virtually raped the soul of his great country EGYPT ,and UAE for some odd reason are acting too big for their boots.
"Dawn of the East-1"

Pakistan should fully support Turkey against the puppet SISSI and his paymasters the UAE in a discreet way. Sissi has virtually raped the soul of his great country EGYPT ,and UAE for some odd reason are acting too big for their boots.
1.Abay bhai chor do becharay pakistan ko akela hamaray apnay baray maslay hain.
2. If anything happens between egypt and turkey i dont think so Pakistan will take any side just like we did in KSA Yemen conflict.

Abay bhai chor do becharay pakistan ko akela hamaray apnay baray maslay hain.
I agree with you , i said supporting discreetly! Turkey has always been on Pakistan's side through thick and thin. The pro US puppet alliance wants to curtail the EMERGING real Muslim Power.

Last edited:
Could you do us a favor and end Greece for good this time?
I wish but they call on their western daddies everytime we give them their place. Their country was literally created at the gambling table to create puppets against the Ottomans to weaken them. Instead of getting along with us and becoming good neighbours, they chose to serve for the West instead.

I wish but they call on their western daddies everytime we give them their place. Their country was literally created at the gambling table to create puppets against the Ottomans to weaken them. Instead of getting along with us and becoming good neighbours, they chose to serve for the West instead.
Doesn't matter, the economical crisis will end them, just I hope they won't migrate again to Alexandria and act like jews (we want our property baaaack).

Doesn't matter, the economical crisis will end them, just I hope they won't migrate again to Alexandria and act like jews (we want our property baaaack).
They won't be th only ones in a economic crisis soon though. The same will happen on a smaller scale in Turkey and many other middle economies as well.

I don't think Egypt is even close to Iran situation.

Anyone is better than sisi even a frog. That moron stupid looking guy is making enemies to Egypt from nowhere, Turkey,Tripoli,Yemen,Ethiopia, Sudan and etc.

This alliance will be as effective as the Muslim NATO, Arab League, GCC, OIC, OPEC or any other organization with major Arab participation. Lol

One of those nobodies can literally cut the water supply of Egypt soon just saying.

:lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom