ECP initiates proceeding to remove Imran Khan as PTI chairman, sources

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ex-premier was disqualified in Toshakhana reference
1670268938644.png

The Election Commission of Pakistan has formally initiated proceedings against former prime minister and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan following his disqualification in the Toshakhana reference.

Sources said that ex-prime minister was disqualified from his Mianwali seat in the Toshakhana reference against him.

“The respondent has intentionally and deliberately violated the provisions contained Section 137,167 and 173 of the Elections Act, 2017, who has made false Statement and incorrect declaration before the Commission in the statement of assets and liabilities filed by him for the year 2020-21. Hence, attracts disqualification under Article 63(1)(p) of the Constitution read with section 137 and 173 of the Elections Act,2017,” –– the verdict read.
The election body has sent a notice for the removal of Imran Khan as the chairman of PTI, sources said.

Sources said that the ECP will hear the case on December 13.

Even if you lot succeed in removing him out of your way via technical knockout or another, albeit successful, assassination attempt, know that by squandering this once in a century chance in the shape of Imran khan, the loss an IK supporter such as me suffers is no more than the loss a patwari suffers. But you mofos will always remember the man who sonned you, your entire cabal of corrupt leaders, and the untouchables with his absolute tenacity, mental fortitude and the sheer size of his balls.

Cuz right now, it's his world, and you are all just living in it.

Get rekt, patwari !!!

@SIPRA ,
@Areesh ,
@RescueRanger ,
@Olympus81

Last edited:
Khan wasted soo much time I am saying this since July... he and Pakistanis can't get anything from this gala sara system. The entire state is hijacked by criminals, gangsters in uniform, and traitors. Its a status quo more precisely nexus of evils. The opportunists and beneficiaries of this system won't allow you to mess up anything. Khan got massive support and power after ousting from power. Unfortunately, instead of utilizing that support smartly he kept busy at the backdoor with these criminals and ended up wasting so much time. You can't blame them jinhonay aap ke g***** pe laat mari aap unhe se dailog karnay may lagay what you were trying to get with those backdoor meetings?

Imran wasted not only time but exhausted his supporters too. He failed to manage and called a reasonable amount of crowd that put Pindi under pressure. And that was clearly evident of the downfall of his narrative and support by in large. Yes, he still maintains the popularity but not as he got btw April - Jun.

You won't maintain such popularity and support all the time. You have to play your cards smartly. Imran changed my perception of him. I thought he was smart enough to utilize that but he miserably failed. Now I don't see in the next 20+ years anyone could challenging a corrupt military establishment like this with such support. bang bang!

Last edited:
Even if you lot succeed in removing him out of your way via technical knockout or another, albeit successful, assassination attempt, know that by squandering this once in a century chance in the shape of Imran khan, the loss an IK supporter such as me suffers is no more than the loss a patwari suffers. But you mofos will always remember the man who sonned you, your entire cabal of corrupt leaders, and the untouchables with his absolute tenacity, mental fortitude and the sheer size of his balls.

Cuz right now, it's his world, and you are all just living in it.

Get rekt, patwari !!!

@SIPRA ,
@Areesh ,
@RescueRanger ,
@Olympus81

One cannot remove Imran Khan from the political scene just by using ECP. If someone believes that they can minus Imran Khan using this tactic then he is simply a fool

It is just another temporary feel good moment for sharif fanboys like @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

It won't work permanently

Remove ECP. They know public, the majority are bunch of sheep’s and slaves.

Looking at new COAS body language, when he met Showbaz sherif vs Arif Alvi, I saw something like this coming.

Asim muneer was about to retired, ab shoebaz shrief ki Namak halali tu banti hy.

Last edited:
Chalo bhai Hafix sahab ne asaal rang dekhane shoro ker diye hahah aur Chaato fauj ki lol

Did ECP remove your goon Nawaz “not so” Sharif from being the “supreme” leader of tooi party P”M”L-💩N? No they did not you namak haram!

Khan wasted soo much time I am saying this since July... he and Pakistanis can't get anything from this gala sara system. The entire state is hijacked by criminals, gangsters in uniform, and traitors. Its a status quo more precisely nexus of evils. The opportunists and beneficiaries of this system won't allow you to mess up anything. Khan got massive support and power after ousting from power. Unfortunately, instead of utilizing that support smartly he kept busy at the backdoor with these criminals and ended up wasting so much time. You can't blame them jinhonay aap ke g***** pe laat mari aap unhe se dailog karnay may lagay what you were trying to get with those backdoor meetings?

Imran wasted not only time but exhausted his supporters too. He failed to manage and called a reasonable amount of crowd that put Pindi under pressure. And that was clearly evident of the downfall of his narrative and support by in large. Yes, he still maintains the popularity but not as he got btw April - Jun.

You won't maintain such popularity and support all the time. You have to play your cards smartly. Imran changed my perception of him. I thought he is smart enough to utilize that but he miserably failed. Now I don't see in the next 20+ years anyone could challenging a corrupt military establishment like this with such support. bang bang!
Imran did big mistake by not changing the entire system and power from establishment entire system is out of the hand there is no hope in Pak

They are trying to bring IK at the same situation as Nawaz Sharif and then blackmail IK that if he wants to remove his disqualification he has to agree to NS's too.

But there will be a problem. NS has been declared by SC as a dishonest man. Unless they get the same for IK which is very hard, things will not change in PML-N's favor.

Don’t stress people. This is par for the course. 🙂.

Remove ECP. They know public, the majority are bunch of sheep’s and slaves.

Looking at new COAS body language, when he met Showbaz sherif vs Arif Alvi, I saw something like this coming.

Asim muneer was about to retired, ab shoebaz shrief ki Namak halali tu banti hy.
I am sure if you all complain together they will listen so you can call this number and You can complain to the ECP:-

ECP’s Tele Helpline 24/7

ECP’s Tele Helpline number is 051-8848888

• It’s an Automated pre-recorded voice system;
  • The service is available round-the-clock 24/7/365;
  • ECP’s Tele Helpline number is 051-8848888;
  • Caller dials on specific telephone number using his/her mobile or telephone dial pad;
  • S/he then gets response from an automated system via tele computerized software;
  • It consists of pre-recorded frequently asked questions and answers in both English and Urdu languages for public convenience;
  • At the moment, there are 50 concurrent lines available for public but these lines can be increased as and need basis;
  • It will guide the stakeholders by disseminating information in convenient manner, it further enhances public trust and confidence of the public;

Back
Top Bottom