What's new

ECP concludes probe into NA-68 rigging allegations

They just need to make me election commissioner as I am not in fav of any particular party ...

you dont want a khan coming after you, do you?

1) I dont believe the elections were fair...were they fair, sooo much crap wouldnt be coming up..

2) I think there should be a nation wide re-election and this time for God sakes allow those abroad to cast their votes too!! Soo many flew in last time to give IK or Mushy a vote....

3) Or at least allow re election in each station which was found to have "error"

4) Those who did these "error" should be sacked at once...This is a question of National politics not your ghar ki aamndani!

Election will never be fair in Pakistan for at least next 100 years but what we have is what we have and everyone has to live with it tomorrow morning everyone in Pakistan decide to be fair...impossible. Do we think all seats won by PTI were fair but the ones they lost were unfair

Crow is white "Kan chita aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa". If PTI loose thousand times it will never ever accept the defeat, 7879 was typed against 779 but it was not counted in total vote count. yar meray PTI walay bhaio difference b/w Winner and Runner up was 95000+ votes. IK is very good person but some advisers of him are just ....... believe me IK is decision k bad un ke achi tareekay say thukai ker raha ho ga.:p:
@Armstrong @Akheilos @Tameem @SeanShah1003 @hasnain0099 @davilsoul @AdeelFaheem @xyxmt

Don't tell me you N-League support? :lol:

At topic, IK wasn't saying things out of no where. This constituency result was declared by election commission itself officially. Now finally they have moved their sorry arse after IK's several complaints, and it still took them one long year to catch this clerical error. :hitwall:

At least they have ackowledged that there was a mistake on their part, it shows IK was right. 95000+ votes difference means nothing, what's wrong is wrong.

Doob maroo IK/Ptians....your tsunami in the teacup was mere a typing error which have no effects on the result in any case.
They know that they are making a hoax.....abi ek do din bethain gay, phir ungli hogi aur phir dhandli mantra shuru......

Sharif won the 2013 polls from NA-68 with a huge margin. He secured 140,546 votes while his closest rival Noor Hayat Kalyar of PTI could bag only 45,463 votes followed by Syed Nusrat Ali Shah of PPP who secured 21,395 votes.
90K+ ke lead pari hay aur phir bhee challange karnay chal paray......yeh to wohi hisab hogya kay banda rape ko avenge karnay pohanch jai...

Last edited:
BC kitany baysharam hai yay N league. Typo, WTF.

and plus N league supporters supports this rigging and corruption even they know the reality. Koi deen iman nahi, BC

A lot of things could have been said without the inclusion of 'BC'.

Don't tell me you N-League support? :lol:

At topic, IK wasn't saying things out of no where. This constituency result was declared by election commission itself officially. Now finally they have moved their sorry arse after IK's several complaints, and it still took them one long year to catch this clerical error. :hitwall:

At least they have acknowledged that there was a mistake on their part, it shows IK was right. 95000+ votes difference means nothing, what's wrong is wrong.
:laugh:Jazzbot Bhai i am voter of PMLN not supporter (I support every party for its good work) i am against the PMLN support for a Media Channel which is against our prime Agency (If True) i like the economic policies of PMLN, you can see investment is coming, now railways is in profit, Relationship with other countries are progressing etc a long list.
Believe me a fear was in my mind that perhaps i will loose my friends like you and @Leader etc by disclosing my party but i hope the difference of opinion will not effect our friendship.:cheers:

If a big if PMLN fails to deliver what we expected from this party then they will find me their biggest enemy, its a promise. But again i am against any skirmishes against the government elected by the majority of the Pakistanis. Give them a fair chance.
As far as NA 68 is concerned yes IK was correct about 7879 issue but its not true about poll rigging.

BR
yr frnd

Last edited:
Typer k khilaaf dharna diya jaye ga bus. How is a typing error possible? Jab tak dharna nahi dain gay, typing errors nahi jain gi. hahaha

Typer k khilaaf dharna diya jaye ga bus. How is a typing error possible? Jab tak dharna nahi dain gay, typing errors nahi jain gi. hahaha
Ab type writer ko bhee Geo ka employee na banadain PTI walay....:lol:

95000+ votes difference means nothing.
It means losing candidate key sath Kutton wali hue hay.....

NA 110 main bhee kutton wali hogye....after the ET, Election commission also dispels rigging claims by PTI candidate Usman Dar
5-21-2014_19292_1.gif

Last edited:
Jo imran khan ki harkatain hai, I doubt Election commission will even let him contest for elections next time. Not that it matters because is kay saath kuton wali honi hai next elections main. Kitna zaleel ho raha hai ye bechara. Ganda shakhs zana karta phirta hai, apni betion ki umer ki larkion ko pregnant karta hai. Ese ganday or ghaleez insaan ko latain marni chahiye

Jo imran khan ki harkatain hai, I doubt Election commission will even let him contest for elections next time. Not that it matters because is kay saath kuton wali honi hai next elections main. Kitna zaleel ho raha hai ye bechara. Ganda shakhs zana karta phirta hai, apni betion ki umer ki larkion ko pregnant karta hai. Ese ganday or ghaleez insaan ko latain marni chahiye

Kabhi kabhi dil karta hai tm jeasy banda purani anarkaali kai beech litaa kar banda chittar maray.

:laugh:Jazzbot Bhai i am voter of PMLN not supporter (I support every party for its good work) i am against the PMLN support for a Media Channel which is against our prime Agency (If True) i like the economic policies of PMLN, you can see investment is coming, now railways is in profit, Relationship with other countries are progressing etc a long list.
Believe me a fear was in my mind that perhaps i will loose my friends like you and @Leader etc by disclosing my party but i hope the difference of opinion will not effect our friendship.:cheers:

If a big if PMLN fails to deliver what we expected from this party then they will find me their biggest enemy, its a promise. But again i am against any skirmishes against the government elected by the majority of the Pakistanis. Give them a fair chance.
As far as NA 68 is concerned yes IK was correct about 7879 issue but its not true about poll rigging.

BR
yr frnd

FDI has gone down by 26.7%, short of our GDP goal.. where do you see any improvement, the kind of power pmln has, swear to God, if PTI had this kind of mandate, things would have been far better, but with pmln in place there is little to no hope, they represent the rich class, not us.

FDI has gone down by 26.7%, short of our GDP goal.. where do you see any improvement, the kind of power pmln has, swear to God, if PTI had this kind of mandate, things would have been far better, but with pmln in place there is little to no hope, they represent the rich class, not us.
Thanks for reply:-)
Bro decline was due to agriculture sector but that's not a excuse they have to do more homework to achieve future targets. I think PTI has a very good chance to prove itself in KPK after that they can confidently go to the public and if general public/voters likes the KPK module then next time they will not hesitate to vote PTI.
Yes, No one here is 100% perfect more hard-work & honesty is required for further improvement but its also duty of opposition to point out the gaps in a decent manner not for political point scoring.

BR
yr frnd

Azad adliya ka tamasha :lol: chief tere jan nisar beshumar beshumar :D
bhai jan, abb
janey doo na?
insaan ghaltiyen kar key seikhtaaa hai?
joo howa ,uss sey saab sekh rehey hian ?
ajj koo dehkho?
kon sahi kon ghalat?
pursni batien mien kuch nahi rakha?

Back
Top Bottom