What's new

ECP concludes probe into NA-68 rigging allegations

bhai jan, abb
janey doo na?
insaan ghaltiyen kar key seikhtaaa hai?
joo howa ,uss sey saab sekh rehey hian ?
ajj koo dehkho?
kon sahi kon ghalat?
pursni batien mien kuch nahi rakha?

Iss azad adliya k chakkar mai Pakistan ne 1 competent ruler kho diya ... Or Pakistan ne shayed 66 saal mai iss se bara nuksan nahi uthaya hoga jo in 6 salon mai uthaya hai ...............

Kabhi kabhi dil karta hai tm jeasy banda purani anarkaali kai beech litaa kar banda chittar maray.

Is type ke log computer ke peeche ya mob mentality hain. Geedard more like it.

FDI has gone down by 26.7%, short of our GDP goal.. where do you see any improvement, the kind of power pmln has, swear to God, if PTI had this kind of mandate, things would have been far better, but with pmln in place there is little to no hope, they represent the rich class, not us.
You need eyes to see the improvement, but PTI is always busy with its rigging mantra....I hope they open their eyes before they go deep down the pit only to become 10-12 seat party.

you dont want a khan coming after you, do you?
what?

Election will never be fair in Pakistan for at least next 100 years but what we have is what we have and everyone has to live with it tomorrow morning everyone in Pakistan decide to be fair...impossible. Do we think all seats won by PTI were fair but the ones they lost were unfair
Never say never :astagh:

:laugh:Jazzbot Bhai i am voter of PMLN not supporter (I support every party for its good work) i am against the PMLN support for a Media Channel which is against our prime Agency (If True) i like the economic policies of PMLN, you can see investment is coming, now railways is in profit, Relationship with other countries are progressing etc a long list.
Believe me a fear was in my mind that perhaps i will loose my friends like you and @Leader etc by disclosing my party but i hope the difference of opinion will not effect our friendship.:cheers:

If a big if PMLN fails to deliver what we expected from this party then they will find me their biggest enemy, its a promise. But again i am against any skirmishes against the government elected by the majority of the Pakistanis. Give them a fair chance.
As far as NA 68 is concerned yes IK was correct about 7879 issue but its not true about poll rigging.

BR
yr frnd

haha, no need to worry about loosing friendship. @danish falcon is another PML-N supporter / voter who is my friend in real life. I just love PML-N voters, its lovely to argue with them sometimes.. :lol:

About NA-68, the issue was raised because of ECP's own figures. And this sounds like lamest excuse to save Nawaz Sharif. Remember, IK never demanded recount of votes in NA-68, he just always quoted it as an example. Whatever the reason was, it is clear that the errors did occur in results or counting, they were deliberate or not is another issue.

Now about election rigging:

Lets just forget about NA-68 and come to Lahore in NA-128 (PP-160) whole election results gone missing when Election Tribunal asked returning officer to do votes recount: Election Records in NA-128 Lahore and PP-160 gone missing

Now come to NA-122 (PP-147), Lahore where IK lost against Ayyaz Sadiq. Election commission has opened only 6 polling station's votes for recount. Here are some amazing errors:

1) Surprisingly 7 bags came out instead of actual 6 (one bag full of votes was extra :woot: ).

2) 3 - 4 bags didn't had any electoral lists on them :woot:

3) 3 - 4 bags didn't had any counterfoils on them

4) All this happened even before thumbs verification. :pissed:

5) Unlike NA-68, margin of defeat in PP-147 is just 6000 votes, while 1250 votes are identified null and void in just 6 opened polling stations. There were roughly 100+ polling stations in NA-122. Now do rest of the maths yourself.

Source: More rigging proof comes through: Dr Shireen Mazari

Now please pray tell me what should we do if in out of 6 legal bags, one is extra, 3 - 4 bags are null and void because of no electoral lists and counterfoils? Who is responsible? What is the credibility of results in this constituency?

@hasnain0099

10322654_512801582155085_6624004262191997391_n.jpg

:rofl:

Last edited:
Thanks for reply:-)
Bro decline was due to agriculture sector but that's not a excuse they have to do more homework to achieve future targets. I think PTI has a very good chance to prove itself in KPK after that they can confidently go to the public and if general public/voters likes the KPK module then next time they will not hesitate to vote PTI.
Yes, No one here is 100% perfect more hard-work & honesty is required for further improvement but its also duty of opposition to point out the gaps in a decent manner not for political point scoring.

BR
yr frnd

I dont see good competing with each other, its evil (status quo) vs good (change), so nothing is about political point scoring, its all about defeating status quo. they are evil and no good, like I said they donot represent us, they represent elite and rich and they will continue to safeguard their interests while the middle and lower class will continue to suffer..

I dont see good competing with each other, its evil (status quo) vs good (change), so nothing is about political point scoring, its all about defeating status quo. they are evil and no good, like I said they donot represent us, they represent elite and rich and they will continue to safeguard their interests while the middle and lower class will continue to suffer..
The change is either good or bad....and in PTI's case its gradually turning into from good to bad and now from bad to annoying and embarrassing.

So question is how many other typos are there? Fair and free elections?

The solution is electronic biometric voting. What use is CNIC and computerized Passports?

In some countries they are using passport or national chip ID cards for voting no need for paper voter lists and all that non-sense as everything is in the database.

And how can we forget that they said that overseas Pakistanis will be allowed to vote only once electronic biometric voting system is in place for fear of bogus voting.

Come on, how many Pakistanis are residing overseas can be known by the number of NICOP cards issued, and also they fear there will be bogus voting among them but not among the Pakistanis who are many many times the number of overseas Pakistan

Last edited:
haha, no need to worry about loosing friendship. @danish falcon is another PML-N supporter / voter who is my friend in real life. I just love PML-N voters, its lovely to argue with them sometimes.. :lol:

About NA-68, the issue was raised because of ECP's own figures. And this sounds like lamest excuse to save Nawaz Sharif. Remember, IK never demanded recount of votes in NA-68, he just always quoted it as an example. Whatever the reason was, it is clear that the errors did occur in results or counting, they were deliberate or not is another issue.

Lets just forget about NA-68 and come to Lahore in NA-128 (PP-160) whole election results gone missing when Election Tribunal asked returning officer to do votes recount: Election Records in NA-128 Lahore and PP-160 gone missing

Now come to NA-122 (PP-147), Lahore where IK lost against Ayyaz Sadiq. Election commission has opened only 6 polling station's votes for recount. Here are some amazing errors:

1) Surprisingly 7 bags came out instead of actual 6 (one bag full of votes was extra :woot: ).

5) Unlike NA-68, margin of defeat in PP-147 is just 6000 votes, while 1250 votes are identified null and void in just 6 opened polling stations. There were roughly 100+ polling stations in NA-122. Now do rest of the maths yourself.

Now please pray tell me what should we do if in out of 6 legal bags, one is extra, 3 - 4 bags are null and void because of no electoral lists and counterfoils? Who is responsible? What is the credibility of results in this constituency?

@hasnain0099

:lol: Sir g Sher to akhir Sher hay :D
Yes, I am supporter of Noon League but I also dislike some of their actions too.Yes rigging is a fact, unfortunately, but I think PTI should prove Itself a well mannered and real democratic party as it is based on the slogan of change! PTI should protest in a sophisticated manner, Go to Supreme court and continue election campaign for next elections and focus on the development of KPK, Prove the Slogan of Change in KPK and shouldnt block roads and streets accross the country.

People really want change now, they are sick of the musical chair between so called "Democracy" and Marshal Law Culture. People are sick of Badmash Tola of PPP ,PML-N and MQM etc. I think If PTI proves itself in KPK and concentrates on the main objectives and goals, gets success to show Public the real change in KPK with evolutionary work, then i'm very hopeful no one will be able to stop tsunami in the upcoming Elections...!!

and @Jazzbot then I assure you I will change my party too.. We will go to PTI's jalsay, juloos and Dharnas together.. :lol: :D

@hasnain0099

@Jazzbot @Leader Thanks bro :cheers:.

God knows the truth. We will not support any party blindly whoever it is. But why PTI is not providing some solid proofs? and put the case in supreme court, after that whatever the decision comes we will accept it wholeheartedly and we will support you.

So question is how many other typos are there? Fair and free elections?

The solution is electronic biometric voting. What use is CNIC and computerized Passports?

In some countries they are using passport or national chip ID cards for voting no need for paper voter lists and all that non-sense as everything is in the database.

And how can we forget that they said that overseas Pakistanis will be allowed to vote only once electronic biometric voting system is in place for fear of bogus voting.

Come on, how many Pakistanis are residing overseas can be known by the number of NICOP cards issued, and also they fear there will be bogus voting among them but not among the Pakistanis who are many many times the number of overseas Pakistan
Chip based CNICs have already been issued in Pakistan.....The Voter lists are updated every 5th year while the life for CNIC is 8-12 years so there can be discrepancies.

Back
Top Bottom