What's new

ECP concludes probe into NA-68 rigging allegations

ECP should verify how many Tryping mistakes they have made in all the other seats as well

Chip based CNICs have already been issued in Pakistan.....The Voter lists are updated every 5th year while the life for CNIC is 8-12 years so there can be discrepancies.

This is my point use the database unless the database is screwed up.

What is the point of having such a database if we do not want to use it fully for the welfare of the people and the nation.

In UAE they have chip based national ID cards. There are currently working on to use it as an ATM card and in the long term to use it as a driving license, health insurance card, and many other cards. This is just a small example on how efficiently you can use the database.

Many UAE Banks Mulling Use Of Emirates ID As ATM Cards- Official » Gulf Business

Get cash from bank ATMs with your Emirates ID - Emirates 24/7

Last edited:
@danish falcon and @PiyaraPakistan

I am amazed how you said that PTI should act maturely and go to supreme courts and ECP on election rigging issue instead of doing protests.

Let me tell you guys a few things here, stop buying Geo / PMLN propaganda against PTI. Its a blunt lie that PTI hasn't gone to SC or ECP on election rigging. There are at least 5 - 6 petitions filed by PTI in SC and they are knocking all available doors since past 1 year but to no avail. SC, LHC, IHC, ECP, Election Tribunals, you name it. PTI has gone to all of them on election rigging but nothing happened in one whole year.

PTI also moved at least three bills on election riggings and reforms in Parliament. And have raised the issue of election rigging in Assemblies numerous times. All this is on record, so saying that PTI is just doing protests and isn't doing anything positive is utter nonsense which sorry to say, I can't buy at any cost.

Then PTI did a protests couple of weeks ago in Islamabad on election rigging, and what is the result? NA-122 recount is already started 2 days ago. Lodhera constituency (Jahangir Tareen's one, I don't remember NA-number right now) is already opened 3 days ago for recounting. NA-68 votes verification is already done this week. NA-128 votes recount is already ordered by Election Tribunal. All this suddenly started to happen this week, right after PTI's massive protest recently. Why this wasn't done in past one year?

ECP should verify how many Tryping mistakes they have made in all the other seats as well

Only one polling station (No. 260) was checked in whole NA-68 and the margin of error is of staggering 7000+ votes. There were around 300+ polling stations in NA-68. Wonder what is the credibility of Nawaz Sharif's 95000 margin of victory? :blink:

You have to pay for it, remember when they were asked to verify the thumb impressions, ECP replied that it would cost so and so amount per ballot paper.

ECP will always make "mistakes" and to rectify them you have to spend money to force ECP to rectify their mistake. So if you don't have money just accept their "mistakes" as free and fair elections

I am amazed how you said that PTI should act maturely and go to supreme courts and ECP on election rigging issue instead of doing protests.

Let me tell you guys a few things here, stop buying Geo / PMLN propaganda against PTI. Its a blunt lie that PTI hasn't gone to SC or ECP on election rigging. There are at least 5 - 6 petitions filed by PTI in SC and they are knocking all available doors since past 1 year but to no avail. SC, LHC, IHC, ECP, Election Tribunals, you name it. PTI has gone to all of them on election rigging but nothing happened in one whole year.

PTI also moved at least three bills on election riggings and reforms in Parliament. And have raised the issue of election rigging in Assemblies numerous times. All this is on record, so saying that PTI is just doing protests and isn't doing anything positive is utter nonsense which sorry to say, I can't buy at any cost.

Then PTI did a protests couple of weeks ago in Islamabad on election rigging, and what is the result? NA-122 recount is already started 2 days ago. Lodhera constituency (Jahangir Tareen's one, I don't remember NA-number right now) is already opened 3 days ago for recounting. NA-68 votes verification is already done this week. NA-128 votes recount is already ordered by Election Tribunal. All this suddenly started to happen this week, right after PTI's massive protest recently. Why this wasn't done in past one year?
Agreed but Jazzbot bhai if Judiciary is not responding in time then its their fault, not PMLN.

Chip based CNICs have already been issued in Pakistan.....The Voter lists are updated every 5th year while the life for CNIC is 8-12 years so there can be discrepancies.

i will give example of what i saw in UAE for the FNC elections (Federal National Council which is like a parliament)

1) voter will go to a personal and use his national chip ID card or biometric passport. The personal will read it electronically using a reader and check if he is a registered voter.

EP-309249918.jpg&MaxW=558&imageVersion=default

2) after being confirmed, he is then asked to proceed to the voting booths (having touch screen monitors) you see in the picture. See above picture

1183895607.jpg

3) the voter will place his CHIP ID card in a card reader beside the monitor. See above picture

4) the system will again verify him and after verification he will see on the screen list of candidates. See above picture

5) the voter will choose his candidate and after confirming his candidate a printout of his selection will print from the print. See above picture

6) the voter will then take the paper print out and cast in a separate box. See above picture

5 and 6 are for counter checks to find errors in counting of electronic vote and physical paper count.

No issues of fake inks, no issue of fake thumb impressions no issue of bogus voting no issue of fake voter lists.

We can use the above example and add to it electronic thumb verification for a more secure verification.

Last edited:
In this way, the only way i see a bogus vote may be casted is by getting the CNIC plus physical thumb of the deceased :D.

Only one polling station (No. 260) was checked in whole NA-68 and the margin of error is of staggering 7000+ votes. There were around 300+ polling stations in NA-68. Wonder what is the credibility of Nawaz Sharif's 95000 margin of victory? :blink:
Yes, i agree with you. Massive Protests started at once with full strength, PTI is currently successful with its protests and getting benefits. But one thing is sure that results are not going to be changed, ECP will accept some of its faults but will not change results after one year.

Agreed but Jazzbot bhai if Judiciary is not responding in time then its their fault, not PMLN.

Haha, and where did I say its PMLN's fault? :laugh:

Yes, i agree with you. Massive Protests started at once with full strength, PTI is currently successful with its protests and getting benefits. But one thing is sure that results are not going to be changed, ECP will accept some of its faults but will not change results after one year.

This is not for changing election results. There are rigging allegations in about 75 constituencies, but PTI is demanded votes verification in just 4 constituencies. Do you think PTI will be able to topple current govt if rigging is found in these 4 seats? PTI is doing this to identify the flaws in our electoral system, punish culprits and to reform the system so no one will ever able to do such massive rigging again in future elections. That's why PTI is pushing for election reforms.

i will give example of what i saw in UAE for the FNC elections (Federal National Council which is like a parliament)

1) voter will go to a personal and use his national chip ID card or biometric passport. The personal will read it electronically using a reader and check if he is a registered voter.

2) after being confirmed, he is then asked to proceed to the voting booths (having touch screen monitors) you see in the picture. See above picture

1183895607.jpg

3) the voter will place his CHIP ID card in a card reader beside the monitor. See above picture

4) the system will again verify him and after verification he will see on the screen list of candidates. See above picture

5) the voter will choose his candidate and after confirming his candidate a printout of his selection will print from the print. See above picture

6) the voter will then take the paper print out and cast in a separate box. See above picture

5 and 6 are for counter checks to find errors in counting of electronic vote and physical paper count.

No issues of fake inks, no issue of fake thumb impressions no issue of bogus voting no issue of fake voter lists.

We can use the above example and add to it electronic thumb verification for a more secure verification.

o_O and for that we have to raise literacy rate to atleast 80%

o_O and for that we have to raise literacy rate to atleast 80%

Yes, you are right.

But again the system i mentioned can be made in way that illiterate can use it as well. It uses touch screen and the voter will be able to see the pictures of the candidates to make his selection, add to that text to speech and the instructions being shown on the screen will be read to the voter who cannot read or write. For example: the screen shows "apnay ummidvar ki tasweer intikhab karain" choose the picture of your candidate and the voter hears text to speech. Apnay umeedvar ki tasdeeq karay (confirm your selection) and so on.

Also from the time of implementation for the first time till the following elections they will surely find some flaws in the system and can rectify them before the following elections and upgrade the system allowing voters on the list in a certain district having a choice to cast their vote in another specified district as well.

And then after the second elections the system can be upgraded to give the voter a choice to cast his vote at any polling station in his domicile province.

After the above elections the system can be upgraded allowing the voters to vote at any pooling station in Pakistan.

So in 15 years time, a citizen would be able to vote from anywhere in Pakistan or outside Pakistan.

Of course this period can be cut short if the authorities want to do so.

PMLn has buyed the noora courts, thats why they have beenncalled norra courts?
just go check , who waa rana sana ullha to croupt CJ iftikhar chodri?

PMLn has buyed the noora courts, thats why they have beenncalled norra courts?
just go check , who waa rana sana ullha to croupt CJ iftikhar chodri?
Bro, PTI also played a vital/big roll to restore the CJ Ifitikhar Chauhdary.:coffee: I am not taking side of any party in this issue, i am telling the truth.

This is not for changing election results. There are rigging allegations in about 75 constituencies, but PTI is demanded votes verification in just 4 constituencies. Do you think PTI will be able to topple current govt if rigging is found in these 4 seats? PTI is doing this to identify the flaws in our electoral system, punish culprits and to reform the system so no one will ever able to do such massive rigging again in future elections. That's why PTI is pushing for election reforms.
I totally agree with u, punish those people who were part of these dirty actions.So, no one would think about doing rigging again.

Back
Top Bottom