What's new

"Eat Pork or stay hungry", new right-wing government in French towns tells Muslim Children.

As i said, human does it for taste and animals do it for need. And BTW by anatomy humans aren't meant to be carnivorous.

Like for example:

Meat-eaters: have claws

Herbivores: no claws

Humans: no claws

Meat-eaters: have no skin pores and perspire through the tongue

Herbivores: perspire through skin pores

Humans: perspire through skin pores

Meat-eaters: have sharp front teeth for tearing, with no flat molar teeth for grinding

Herbivores: no sharp front teeth, but flat rear molars for grinding

Humans: no sharp front teeth, but flat rear molars for grinding

Meat-eaters: have intestinal tract that is only 3 times their body length so that rapidly decaying meat can pass through quickly

Herbivores: have intestinal tract 10-12 times their body length.

Humans: have intestinal tract 10-12 times their body length.

Meat-eaters: have strong hydrochloric acid in stomach to digest meat

Herbivores: have stomach acid that is 20 times weaker than that of a meat-eater

Humans: have stomach acid that is 20 times weaker than that of a meat-eater

Meat-eaters: salivary glands in mouth not needed to pre-digest grains and fruits.

Herbivores: well-developed salivary glands which are necessary to pre-digest grains and fruits

Humans: well-developed salivary glands, which are necessary to pre-digest, grains and fruits

Meat-eaters: have acid saliva with no enzyme ptyalin to pre-digest grains

Herbivores: have alkaline saliva with ptyalin to pre-digest grains

Humans: have alkaline saliva with ptyalin to pre-digest grains

We became stronger, harder, faster, better, more critical in analysis after the consumption of cooked meat.

It's evolutionary. Dont gimme your nonsense. You wanna be vegetarian sure man, but you missing out on prime ribs, T-Bone steak, mutton karahi, khara gosht etc etc.

We are on top of the food chain for a reason. We used our minds. We arent clawed as shit because we dont need to eat raw meat, we cook food and can use our heads.

And BTW by anatomy humans aren't meant to be carnivorous.

Meat-eaters
: have sharp front teeth for tearing, with no flat molar teeth for grinding

Herbivores: no sharp front teeth, but flat rear molars for grinding

Humans: no sharp front teeth, but flat rear molars for grinding

Humans are omnivorous.

vegetarians-explain-these_o_531652.jpg

Considering what the Chinese Govt. is doing in Xinjiang!!

Why not protest against CCP for its policies on Muslims and Christians in China??
Indian loud mouth at work again?

You are mad. I'm talking about food, you relate it to Xinjiang and CCP, you are fucking crazy bro.
More like stupid and ignorant ..

Indian loud mouth at work again?
D2607AS1.jpg

You people better change the your system before venting your frustration of lack of freedom of speech here on the internet.

We became stronger, harder, faster, better, more critical in analysis after the consumption of cooked meat.
Should i show you a vegetarian who can smash 2-3 non-veg eaters single-handedly?

but you missing out on prime ribs, T-Bone steak, mutton karahi, khara gosht etc etc.
i gotta vomit now.

It's evolutionary. Dont gimme your nonsense.
Am not here to change anybody or forcing someone to become vegetarian.

Why pork is prohibited in Islam...can somebody educate me

Should i show you a vegetarian who can smash 2-3 non-veg eaters single-handedly?

I've got that too and i am a vegetarian and still alive and super healthy..Whoa! that's a miracle!

India has the highest malnutrition rates on the planet (and low life expectancies), and 1 billion Indians could not win a single Gold medal in the last Olympics (worst performer on a per capita basis). Even tiny countries with populations of only a few million can win multiple Gold medals. Yet a billion Indians could not.

It is entirely possible for a human to live only on vegetables, but that's not how we were designed. In evolutionary terms, human beings are omnivores. If your only food source is vegetables you'll get malnutrition.

India has the highest malnutrition rates on the planet (and low life expectancies), and 1 billion Indians could not win a single Gold medal in the last Olympics (worst performer on a per capita basis). Even tiny countries with populations of only a few million can win multiple Gold medals. Yet a billion Indians could not.
So in other words, you are saying:

1. That malnutrition is because of vegetarianism.
2. You are good, if you are killing killing and eating someone to get a gold medal!

Hmmmmmmm...............Superb!

i gotta vomit now.

Am not here to change anybody or forcing someone to become vegetarian.

I can find more MEAT eaters than you can Veg eaters. Dont play this game.

Back
Top Bottom