What's new

"Eat Pork or stay hungry", new right-wing government in French towns tells Muslim Children.

good....
no one should have any problem or objection on french govt. decision........
its their country and they are free to treat their minorities the way they feel it to be correct......
their country their rule......:tup:

With thinking like this, no wonder india is still a smelly, backward, house of cow dung with miserable conditions to live for humans.

Grow up.

You don't like when I talk bad about your country, right? I am sorry--but also think how others feel when you enjoy their misery and persecution. This is not right.

Today they are coming for Muslims, but don't think that they will not come for Indian minorities too.

The school districts in 11 towns of France will go ahead and ban anything other than pork in schools. So if Muslim kids want to have lunch, they will have to eat pork....or stay hungry.

That is the policy of her party.

Ultra Right-wing nationalist parties are always dangerous. Europeans should not get carried away in the heat of the crunch times and repeat the same mistakes of 1930's.

Yeah sure.

Here is my Facebook

Recep Tayyip Erdoğan | Facebook

I have way more friends than European leaders including Angela Merkel..even though she is a girl and I am boy.

I am such a beast! :mad:

Your Erdogan fanboyism is beyond funny. Slowly becoming ridicoulos.

Because Saudi Arabia doesn't claim to be liberal, secular, multicultural democratic society for heaven's sake. Can't you get this simple point?

Does it finish all argument? Why Saudi Arabia does not implement liberal, secular, multicultural democratic society? Will you bring "Their Country their Rule" argument in this case? If you do not criticise Soudi, you have no moral ground to criticize French.
I personally against French Rightist rule as I am against stone age Soudi rules too.

This is a idiotic decision by this group. But still as many Muslims have said here before, their country , their rules. Why bother?
I mean majority of Muslim population in France are immigirants .
Even I detest Pork, but in France, if they ask to eat Pork for survival, one has to.

Should've written it, why go and copy YouTube link and then paste it here. Anyways i am proud of myself for not eating flesh. Way too good without that. Thank You! :coffee:

This is a idiotic decision by this group. But still as many Muslims have said here before, their country , their rules. Why bother?
You've got a point. :tup:

I mean majority of Muslim population in France are immigirants .
Even I detest Pork, but in France, if they ask to eat Pork for survival, one has to.

Oh come on dude,it's not like France is a wild jungle when you must hunt 2 things on the menu to survive,pork or wilder beast :lol:

Considering what the Chinese Govt. is doing in Xinjiang!!

Why not protest against CCP for its policies on Muslims and Christians in China??

You are mad. I'm talking about food, you relate it to Xinjiang and CCP, you are fucking crazy bro.

Should've written it, why go and copy YouTube link and then paste it here. Anyways i am proud of myself for not eating flesh. Way too good without that. Thank You! :coffee:

Kudos to you.

But is wrong,humans are made to eat meat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom