What's new

"Eat Pork or stay hungry", new right-wing government in French towns tells Muslim Children.

Oh come on dude,it's not like France is a wild jungle when you must hunt 2 things on the menu to survive,pork or wilder beast :lol:

I know dude. But some nuts are sounding like that. I doubt, French Schools will put only Pork meat for the kids.

You are mad. I'm talking about food, you relate it to Xinjiang and CCP, you are fucking crazy bro.

You said people should respect their religion, why are you not recommending this point to CCP??

Read and the logic there and think about it!!

why making it such a big issue???
there country there rules,,,,,its that simple.
if somebody aint satisfied with school meal,then they can grab a beef burger outside...

Twisting has always been your way. Now tell me where in that text you quoted label atheists as terrorist.

It reads

The following rulings criminalize citizens and residents

1- The promotion of atheistic ideologies in any form as well as any attempt to cast doubt on the fundamentals of Islam, the religion on which this country stands.

I hope you understand your language.

Last edited:
@WebMaster @Oscar Using abusive and vulgar language!

I Don't what you are trying to say but man i really don't consider it humane to kill someone and eat it. Just for the sake of taste.

I don't kill it,i just eat it.Okay,sometimes i kill it on Christhmas and Easter but that's just tradition.If you'll do it once from then on it's a breezer.

@WebMaster @Oscar Using abusive and vulgar language!

I Don't what you are trying to say but man i really don't consider it humane to kill someone and eat it. Just for the sake of taste.

This is about Muslim and France. DO NOT INVOLVE CHINA, PLEASE. I can see so much Chinese haters accuse of China everywhere, by any reason. Does this thread ever mention China?

I don't like your attitude, it seems China is doing wrong everywhere, and you guys are siding with justice. You are just clowns to show your "high moral and ethics".

Do not ever quote me again.

This is a idiotic decision by this group. But still as many Muslims have said here before, their country , their rules. Why bother?
I mean majority of Muslim population in France are immigirants .
Even I detest Pork, but in France, if they ask to eat Pork for survival, one has to.

Wrong.

Majority of Muslims in France are French speaking French citizens, *specially* the children who are being given the option to "stay hungry" in French schools.

And your justification of this idiotic behavior is amazing.

I don't kill it,i just eat it.Okay,sometimes i kill it on Christhmas and Easter but that's just tradition.If you'll do it once from then on it's a breezer.
My question is why??? Even animals got a heart, family. Then why and if humans consider this normal, then why the heck they freakout when a human is killed?

This is about Muslim and France. DO NOT INVOLVE CHINA, PLEASE. I can see so much Chinese haters accuse of China everywhere, by any reason. Does this thread ever mention China?
I don't like your attitude, it seems China is doing wrong everywhere, and you guys are siding with justice. You are just clowns to show your "high moral and ethics".
Do not ever quote me again.

Hello??? Are you sleeping? When did i say anything about China? Sorry, I've got many more things to do than thinking about China.

My question is why??? Even animals got a heart, family. Then why and if humans consider this normal, then why the heck they freakout when a human is killed?

You don't ask the lion why he hunts the antilope,i don't ask the chicken which course she would like to be.Natural order of things.

You don't ask the lion why he hunts the antilope,i don't ask the chicken which course she would like to be.Natural order of things.
As i said, human does it for taste and animals do it for need. And BTW by anatomy humans aren't meant to be carnivorous.

Like for example:

Meat-eaters: have claws

Herbivores: no claws

Humans: no claws

Meat-eaters: have no skin pores and perspire through the tongue

Herbivores: perspire through skin pores

Humans: perspire through skin pores

Meat-eaters: have sharp front teeth for tearing, with no flat molar teeth for grinding

Herbivores: no sharp front teeth, but flat rear molars for grinding

Humans: no sharp front teeth, but flat rear molars for grinding

Meat-eaters: have intestinal tract that is only 3 times their body length so that rapidly decaying meat can pass through quickly

Herbivores: have intestinal tract 10-12 times their body length.

Humans: have intestinal tract 10-12 times their body length.

Meat-eaters: have strong hydrochloric acid in stomach to digest meat

Herbivores: have stomach acid that is 20 times weaker than that of a meat-eater

Humans: have stomach acid that is 20 times weaker than that of a meat-eater

Meat-eaters: salivary glands in mouth not needed to pre-digest grains and fruits.

Herbivores: well-developed salivary glands which are necessary to pre-digest grains and fruits

Humans: well-developed salivary glands, which are necessary to pre-digest, grains and fruits

Meat-eaters: have acid saliva with no enzyme ptyalin to pre-digest grains

Herbivores: have alkaline saliva with ptyalin to pre-digest grains

Humans: have alkaline saliva with ptyalin to pre-digest grains

As i said, human does it for taste and animals do it for need. And BTW by anatomy humans aren't meant to be carnivorous.

Like for example:

Meat-eaters: have claws

Herbivores: no claws

Humans: no claws

Meat-eaters: have no skin pores and perspire through the tongue

Herbivores: perspire through skin pores

Humans: perspire through skin pores

Meat-eaters: have sharp front teeth for tearing, with no flat molar teeth for grinding

Herbivores: no sharp front teeth, but flat rear molars for grinding

Humans: no sharp front teeth, but flat rear molars for grinding

Meat-eaters: have intestinal tract that is only 3 times their body length so that rapidly decaying meat can pass through quickly

Herbivores: have intestinal tract 10-12 times their body length.

Humans: have intestinal tract 10-12 times their body length.

Meat-eaters: have strong hydrochloric acid in stomach to digest meat

Herbivores: have stomach acid that is 20 times weaker than that of a meat-eater

Humans: have stomach acid that is 20 times weaker than that of a meat-eater

Meat-eaters: salivary glands in mouth not needed to pre-digest grains and fruits.

Herbivores: well-developed salivary glands which are necessary to pre-digest grains and fruits

Humans: well-developed salivary glands, which are necessary to pre-digest, grains and fruits

Meat-eaters: have acid saliva with no enzyme ptyalin to pre-digest grains

Herbivores: have alkaline saliva with ptyalin to pre-digest grains

Humans: have alkaline saliva with ptyalin to pre-digest grains

Wrong.We are omnivores,like bears.We've used our intelect as a hunting weapon.

Wrong.We are omnivores,like bears.We've used our intelect as a hunting weapon.
But again question arises, why? why to hunt? If a person does it because of urgent need for example, no veg food around, then it's understandable. But for taste, show off, fashion. Hell i hate those people!

But again question arises, why? why to hunt? If a person does it because of urgent need for example, no veg food around, then it's understandable. But for taste, show off, fashion. Hell i hate those people!

For diet,sry but cabbage just isn't enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom