What's new

Earthquake in Islamabad

Frw1tRiXoAA-5oi

Frw1ttzWcAEgohd

Does this mean, the effects are mostly to the north of India? Am from South so asking.
Probably limited to Punjab and maybe western UP.
Happy to hear that your family is safe. Hope no loss of life really, in any country. May god keep everyone safe.
We’ve had info that the situation is not good in FATA and Swat.
There have been multiple fatalities

Probably limited to Punjab and maybe western UP.

We’ve had info that the situation is not good in FATA and Swat.
There have been multiple fatalities
Hope people are safe
Sorry to hear that.
India should rush similar help to epicenter, like it did to Turkey.
I hope Pakistan's disaster center is on the run now, to get the help to the epicentre.

Hope people are safe
Sorry to hear that.
India should rush similar help to epicenter, like it did to Turkey.
I hope Pakistan's disaster center is on the run now, to get the help to the epicentre.
Yes, I have not specifically heard much about the relief units yet, but we will definitely begin to get more reports as the night drags on

Yes, I have not specifically heard much about the relief units yet, but we will definitely begin to get more reports as the night drags on
I think it's too early, news will come slowly given the situation.
I think every country who can, should share their help.

send some god damn choppers now to north and get info . these AW-139 was purchases for SAR civilians .

I just found out while watching the news. Our eyes, hearts are with you, brothers and sisters. May Allah keep everyone safe.

What a cursed year

felt it in Delhi here too

thought I was just high but then it was all over the news.

Earthquake agencies indicate M6.5 and Hindikush as the epicenter. What a disaster on the eve of Ramadan. Inshallah there were no casualties.

I just found out while watching the news. Our eyes, hearts are with you, brothers and sisters. May Allah keep everyone safe.

What a cursed year
True , two major earthquakes given the magnitude being reported.
Hope there is no or minimal loss of life, for this one.

send some god damn choppers now to north and get info . these AW-139 was purchases for SAR civilians .
Good Idea, choppers must be up in the air by now hopefully.

Earthquake agencies indicate M6.5 and Hindikush as the epicenter. What a disaster on the eve of Ramadan. Inshallah there were no casualties.
I totally forgot, it's the start of holy month for you all brother.
I don't think I can even give any wishes for it now, will not be right.

God has a way of putting everything in perspective, natural disasters like this truly puts humans in their place and make them realise how futile human worries and existence are. May Allah have mercy on us all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom