What's new

Each Hindu couple should have five children: VHP's Ashok Singhal

When freedom of expression becomes the fundamental right then all these non-cognizable and cognizable are mute. They will be overruled. What is sacred? Who are "you" to claim exclusivity on your image? If you do not want to be seen wear a burkha. What I see I will depict. Let my imagination run wild.

Why someone like Hussain should only paint Sita nude, why not the girl next door.

PS: I don't mean you as in you.

Never studied law did you? A shame..no freedom of expression does not extend into spying on an unwitting person while said person is engaged in activities of the amorous kind or otherwise. Otherwise the US govt. could defend its surveillance program by listing under its right to freedom of expression. Semantics should a course taught in school.

Kerala is a beautiful place with beautiful people :smitten: Been there thrice. But fanatics are given a free reign recently. Not good. When RSS and CPM allies with each other, you know something is seriously wrong.

Well we are truly secular in that aspect .

We have allowed fanatics belonging to all political and religious ideologies to run amok in our state .... :P

I have given up meat :D I know that's blasphemy :D Whoever eats me will die due to indigestion :devil:
If you still insist - this is how I look like now -
cute+cat+pictures+%288%29.jpg

Since when did i replace @Armstrong :o:

Consider it an honor.

@Hyperion I swear we have a soft and timid generation ahead of us. I mean you want Hindu superiority, you walk up to anyone who's not a Hindu, put a knife to his groin and tell him to convert/re-convert on spot lest he wishes to bleed to death in an agonizingly slow manner. Once the bugger accedes you take his/her children as collateral for a year so as to ensure that said conversion sticks.

@SarthakGanguly Learn from the above.

Never studied law did you? A shame..no freedom of expression does not extend into spying on an unwitting person while said person is engaged in activities of the amorous kind or otherwise. Otherwise the US govt. could defend its surveillance program by listing under its right to freedom of expression. Semantics should a course taught in school.

Does not matter. Who said spying. I am not breaking into someone's house. I have a strong memory and will use my creative license to depict anyone as anything. If Ganesha's trunk can be a phallus, then surely we have some creative imagination to let loose. Don't give a hoot of what US govt does. Do not agree with their interpretation on most things. Whether spying is legal or not, it is a reality and everyone has pretty much accepted it.

Does not matter. Who said spying. I am not breaking into someone's house. I have a strong memory and will use my creative license to depict anyone as anything. If Ganesha's trunk can be a phallus, then surely we have some creative imagination to let loose. Don't give a hoot of what US govt does. Do not agree with their interpretation on most things. Whether spying is legal or not, it is a reality and everyone has pretty much excepted it.

You wish to re-create a scene from memory..pertaining to someone's private moment? Damn it, why didn't you clarify..sure go ahead..no criminal act in that...perfectly in line with your freedom to express yourself.

Consider it an honor.

@Hyperion I swear we have a soft and timid generation ahead of us. I mean you want Hindu superiority, you walk up to anyone who's not a Hindu, put a knife to his groin and tell him to convert/re-convert on spot lest he wishes to bleed to death in an agonizingly slow manner. Once the bugger accedes you take his/her children as collateral for a year so as to ensure that said conversion sticks.

@SarthakGanguly Learn from the above.
:cry: :cry: I would stop being a Hindu and become temporarily Martian ...
Come to think of it - why groin only? :D :devil: :azn:

@Dillinger

Brother i think it's time to remind our small folk of the Great Butt. :butcher:

POST THE PIC.

These children have sensitive stomachs..spare them.

:cry: :cry: I would stop being a Hindu and convert to Martian ...
Come to think of it - why groin only? :D :devil :azn:

Incision from front to side, femoral artery..bleeding till death occurs.

india needs less of hindus and more Muslims. Only then it can prosper

These children have sensitive stomachs..spare them.
Incision from front to side, femoral artery..bleeding till death occurs.
On a serious note - you should be the head of any terrorist rehab clinic. Yahoos across the spectrum will throw their guns and run for the Himalayas to become sadhus, monks etc!!! :lol::enjoy::whistle::omghaha::victory1:

Back
Top Bottom