What's new

Each Hindu couple should have five children: VHP's Ashok Singhal

@RAMPAGE Since the thread as it is deals with an asinine topic..might as well use it for some chit chat.
Then @Hyperion left us !!!!

bloody bastard :mad:

Its only because he was serving bhabi's whims and wishes that I considered not killing him.:angry:

Otherwise I'd have gotten Buttsy to sit on him myself while @Secur, you and I lit up a J.

@Hyperion But seriously, is it wrong that I have such little faith in my compatriots? When I first read the article on this thread my first thought was..DAMN IT WE DO HAVE PEOPLE WHO ARE DUMB ENOUGH THAT THEY'LL LISTEN TO THE FOOL!:frown:

@SarthakGanguly Remember how much fun we used to have in the BD section in those days?:frown::frown:

Seriously what was so offensive about that butt. That is the kind of thing a hog raiser works towards. This is what I thought of on seeing the BUTT.

20081028-irvingmill-charcroute.jpg

Seriously what was so offensive about that butt. That is the kind of thing a hog raiser works towards. This is what I thought of on seeing the BUTT.

20081028-irvingmill-charcroute.jpg

A matter of perception dear..when that butt, smeared with feces, is the last thing you see in your life..as it descends upon you to choke/crush you to death..THEN..its true horror is revealed.

Kabhi nahi. More chances of seeing you join the svayam sevak than Sarthak betraying the lard.

In that case we're at an impasse..my quotient of social interaction is directly related to the quantum of hedonistic pleasures afforded by said group which I am to be interacting with...in simple words..the "lard" is safe.:lol:

A matter of perception dear..when that butt, smeared with feces, is the last thing you see in your life..as it descends upon you to choke/crush you to death..THEN..its true horror is revealed.

Oops.. are you planning to get yourself in such a situation? Why these recurring nightmares?

Don't forget to mention that it eats you afterwards and then you come out of that mighty big hole as bloody shit.

In that case we're at an impasse..my quotient of social interaction is directly related to the quantum of hedonistic pleasures afforded by said group which I am to be interacting with...in simple words..the "lard" is safe.:lol:

If you swing both ways and are creative enough, there is enough to satiate your quantum of hedonistic pleasure there.

Back
Top Bottom